>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:45:07 01/27/10 Wed
Author: Chelsea Charlie
Subject: Mike Woods (Fox5 mornings) and Sam Champion ("Good Morning America", which originates in NY).
In reply to: NYC Man 's message, "Charlie, could you please prevent a guessing game and tell us who the weatherguys are? Since they are out. Please before it leads to a 300 foot long post. Thanks." on 23:12:24 01/26/10 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> Thanks. I didn't know about Mike Woods. Very Cool! -- NYC Man, 18:25:45 01/27/10 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> No offence .. but what does any of what your talking about have to do with this topic? -- not "really" interested, 22:11:59 01/27/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> No offense, Not Really, but when I read the post with "Joe", thought it was about Moreno,. -- Chelsea Charlie, 18:23:48 01/28/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> A bit of an airhead. No offense, still uncomfortable on the tube. -- Donna Delemon, 18:26:05 05/14/10 Fri

I guess he doesn't consider the guy a work threat, we
can all see that, but I bet he swam in Nick' pool LOTSOOOOOOOO times anyway.

If people really know what a liar and racist he i(Nick) is , they would be disgusted.

He is as a disgusting and disrectpecful mean closeted person faking it to be a tv weather knowit all ... no personality and all sorts of mamagement had to bail him out from the back room boys.Fields kept it quiet in the 80's but it tell time now.
So witout the main lady at 10 he has no where to go but OUT.

Lonnie will force him out. And the am news anchor on 7 who lures minors in his south florida getaway for a buffed
"swim". Under the early guise of being a
get this "minister" -we are still trying to get the eye liner you told the newsroom was natural out of our heads. what did you do, bleach your tatooed liner?. Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do the math you'll see, just look. And keep in mind it's usually NOT the hottest guys hiding behind innocent wifes and kids who follow this dishonest path.

Enough is enough. And yes producer john 4 spent several years with Nick, and swam and swam and swam to the sound to the greek sneak dance.

I know nobody really cares, but it is what it is. They are all C material anyway and in need of an exit sign.

All queen lonnie needs to do is bronze a bit, the stock is on him id big time and they are all so meanspirited toward him.Wonder why? Wonder if sam kept notes?

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.