>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:04:28 06/16/10 Wed
Author: Liz
Subject: GET REAL!! .. Kevin was never gay and was more likely interested in getting married to shed that "promise ring." That marriage won't likely last because their too young to begin with and NOT! .. because he"s gay. And how the hell would anybody know if they sleep in separate rooms or not unless they said it themselves (which I haven"t heard or read about, unless your reading the INQUIRER.) quit searching for lifelines and leave them alone!
In reply to: gossip 's message, "Kevin is now an "ex-gay'" on 19:48:45 06/15/10 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Liz, you're hilarious! You're willing to believe he might have gotten married to "shed that promise ring" but NOT that he could have gotten married to disguise being gay? Don't know if the young man is gay, don't know if they sleep in separate bedrooms, don't know much of anything about the situation--but your arguments to support the idea that he's not gay aren't terribly persuasive. I find myself wondering whom you're trying to persuade--us, or yourself? -- The former Mrs. Kenny Chesney, 18:22:10 06/17/10 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Actually, I'm the one who's been having a pretty good "chuckle" reading these blog's. Once you gay guy's have your mind made up on who's GAY, it doesn't seem to matter what the (person in question) does "heterosexualy speaking" is concerned, you'll find some reason to dis-credit it. Seems to me that your the one thats trying to do the CONVINCING. Oh! and by the way, yes I do believe that Kevin would get married early to shed that promise ring. Being brought up in a family with such expectations (specially if your a male) would make someone do something like that, that they possibly would not do in another circumstance without that kind of religous and family pressure. As I had mentioned before, I don't think it will last only because I don't think that one should get married without nummerous years of getting to know your partner, but I wish them the best! .. too bad you can't DO THE SAME! -- Liz, 00:21:30 06/20/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> So, again, you're willing to believe that family pressures to "wait until marriage" would be a sufficient motivation to get married, but family pressures "not to be gay" would not? It doesn't hold up, Liz. Furthermore, regarding "once you gay guys make up your mind"--if you've been reading the posts, there's a fair amount of disagreement among the "gay guys" posting here, and I don't see a common thread of "he must be gay." What I do see--and what I think is entirely justified--is a common theme of "Come on, Liz, get real. It's a possibility." And let's face it: you don't "know" any more about his sexuality than the rest of us do. (You do apparently care more, however.) And why would you assume I don't wish them the best? Whether it's to shed the promise ring or because he's gay and in denial about it, or for whatever reason including just plain being madly in love/lust, they're young and in show business--they need all the good wishes they can get. (And double, if he really is gay.) -- Renee Z., 08:42:59 06/21/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I've already said that THAT is what I believe. I don"t believe that his parents would MAKE him get married in order to "clean out the gay" (so to speak) in him, and he actually would go through with it, with someone he doesn't actually care about ( I mean COME ON!) these parents can't be that stupid and I doubt Kevin is either. As far as what I know and don't know, YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER, and I am just responding to the views on this blog which from what I read from YOU, is still eluding to the possiblity that the marriage might be a sham, your first statments and comments speaks for itself. As I've said, I believe he's STRAIGHT and thats just my point of view. Oh and for the record, I haven't read anyone here since I have mentioned it to actually wish Kevin and his wife all the best UNTIL I pointed it out! .. thats just a simple observation. BEST WISHES!! -- Liz, 23:00:31 07/09/10 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I've seen lots of real gay men that are 100 times better looking than Kevin Jonahs. -- STFU LIZ., 22:21:00 07/11/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Well, then I guess that Kevin has nothing to worry about in regard to your opinion since he happens to be straight! .. Oh and I know allot of gay guys that have better "social skills" and "class" then you seem too. (STFU Liz = get an education and clean up your vocabulary!) -- Liz, 00:33:57 07/12/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.