>
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:16:32 12/04/05 Sun
Author: Harris Evans
Subject: ShopNBC Hosts

Anyone out there know anything about Kerry McNally?! He pings major bigtime to me and he does not wear a wedding ring, so I am curious!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Shop NBC Host Kerry McNally -- Robert, 20:31:23 03/03/07 Sat

No, But I think he is sexy as hell!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Wasn't there a gay host on QVC? -- Just Curious, 15:04:18 03/06/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Jeff Huson -- Emmanuel Kan, 20:15:21 03/09/07 Fri

I'm sure that David (not sure of his name) is gay. But... there is the famous case of Jeff Huson ("call me Jeffery") who married another host Cathy (something). The story in the tabloids stated that she came home very shortly after the marriage and caught him in bed with another man. She either got a divorce or had the marriage annuled (I don't know which). She stayed on the network and he dropped out of sight. After I saw this post, I Googled him and couldn't find anything current.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> His name is Jeff Hewson. He was married to fellow host Judy Crowell. -- Lawrence NYC, 12:28:20 03/10/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> That marriage fell apart as fast extremely fast, and Jeff has been in hiding ever since. -- Jack, 18:04:58 07/01/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Jeff H. -- Sam Spade, 08:20:03 07/02/12 Mon

I did a Googl esearch and found that Jeff Huson is most likely living quietly in southern Indiana near family and possibly in his hometown. No involvement in broadcasting. Hopefully having a drama-free life.

[ Edit | View ]

[> kerry mcnally is bi -- tony, 22:15:20 06/27/07 Wed

I met Kerry about 4 years ago at a company function when he worked at HSN. He came onto me in the mens room and was dating a woman at the time. He is bi if not gay. I wasn't into his toupee either.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> kerry is NOT gay. -- anon in nyc, 20:20:54 02/22/08 Fri

i had a very close relationship with kerry for several years. dated on and off for quite a while, and were good friends as well. he is quite possibly the most straight man i have ever met in my life.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Not gay... -- Dated Kerry, 19:44:57 07/01/12 Sun

Kerry is not gay, he's actually quite a womanizer! We dated for about 5 months until I found some very sexually overt texts on his phone. Also, not a toupee...it's very ugly and very real hair. If you think he came on to you in the bathroom you were mistaken or you were very drunk.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Not Gay or Bi... -- Aviatrix, 13:10:26 01/27/13 Sun

Kerry McNally is the most amazing man I've ever met. He is funny, smart, and loves his family. He never cheats on the woman he is with. Kerry is not gay, nor wears a toupee. His hair is wonderful, especially for a 49yr old, and his blue eyes are mesmerizing. Kerry is a hard worker, is top notch at his voice-over business, and never settles for anything less than perfect for his clients. He is big hearted, thoughtful, and is also a phenomenal cook and artist, among other things. All that has been previously written about Kerry in this blog has been by people who don't know the real Kerry McNally. One truly needs to question the source of these vengeful and jealous comments, and realize that they are not true. After all, if people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them. Kerry is much more than you will ever know. I hope you have the courage to reach out to him personally to learn the truth that I know so well. Kerry is truly an amazing man.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.