>
VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:10:51 03/19/07 Mon
Author: who's her gf?
Subject: Susan Flannery

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Not sure about now, but she was partnered with Fanny Flagg and Rita Mae Brown, though not at the same time. -- Bill Bell, 15:31:20 03/21/07 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> No, not with Rita Mae. Rita Mae pretty much outed her in her memoirs, but I don't remember any mention of a romantic involvement. Rita Mae and Fannie Flagg were involved, however. Flannery is rumored to have been involved for years with a former actress on The Bold and The Beautiful. -- Martina Navratilova, 20:00:10 03/21/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Who??? which former actress? is she around her same age or younger? There haven't been many actresses on that show around her age, most of them are always younger. Please tell us more! -- Deidre Hall, 15:53:09 03/25/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> i heard it was joanna johnson who played caroline spencer forrester now this rumor seems to have started back on datalounge back when they had their soap threads before soap gossip was banned -- jd, 20:48:03 03/25/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Thanks for the info! I would have never guessed that one! By the way, Susan was kissy kissy (on the cheek of course) with Lesley Anne Downe at the B B 20 year party. I think Stephanie has a crush on Jackie! -- bum bum, 21:11:40 03/26/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Yep, Joanna Johnson, who is now a successful TV producer -- Martina N., 18:31:34 04/01/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> susan flannery & jeff trachta played mother and son amusing that is fi the rumors about trachta being gay are true. -- JD, 21:14:01 03/29/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> susan flannery & jeff trachta played mother and son amusing that is if the rumors about trachta being gay are true. -- JD, 21:14:37 03/29/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Heard she might be getting the boot from B&B! Hope not! -- Jack, 16:27:19 04/06/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Why would she be fired? Without Stephanie the cauldron she stirs to creates plots for the entire show would end. -- Susan Fan, 08:29:35 04/08/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Note even *remotely* possible. Stephanie *is* the show, and you'd better believe they know it. Susan Flannery has been talking about retiring for *years*, and they always talk her out of it. If she goes, it will be her choice, not theirs. (NT) -- Harding Lemay, 17:54:39 04/08/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> i hear they are killing off a major character speculation is it may be windsor harmon [thorne forrester #3] -- jd, 22:55:04 04/08/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> The latest news is ... -- Kitty Carlisle, 22:54:49 04/13/07 Fri

It's probably the character, Shane McGrath, played by Dax Griffin. He's out the door on April 20th.

[ Edit | View ]

[> BUMPED from 2007: So is Stephanie going to die this time? I read that SF would love to get more involved with Crystal Chappell's Venice: The Series. Why does this seem like a natural fit? -- Dr. James Warwick, 16:56:22 10/16/10 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I've read that Susan said she would eventually retire and leave the show that was a few years ago. she's obviously not getting any younger she's 70 or 71 now. I have grown bored with this stale show. -- C.J. Garrison, 20:24:22 10/19/10 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Susan has directed B&B episodes, I think she'd rather be in the control room. -- Fanny Flagg, 03:16:41 10/20/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Susan is very much in control. Who else is family at B&B? -- Betty White Douglas, 17:31:42 11/10/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Well, there's Ian Buchanan, naturally, whenever he's on. -- Anna Devane Scorpio, 17:57:51 11/10/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> In last week's SOD, they had a photo of Ian with his arm around Christian Jules LeBlanc (with the ever-hovering Michelle Stafford on the other side), attending CLB's recent gig at the ACME Comedy Theatre in LA. -- Jake Maclaine, 20:33:17 11/10/10 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Oh my my MY! Do tell! Has CLB given up younger men in favor of the pleasure of the company of older gentlemen? -- Kirk McColl, son of Whit and Dorothy, 03:36:24 11/11/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> As they say, Kirk, one man's chickenhawk is another man's chicken. -- Brian McColl, your loving older (half-) brother, 16:21:33 11/11/10 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Believe it or not Ian and Christian are only a year apart in age. -- Dr. Marlena Evans, 22:58:51 04/22/12 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Really, Doc? I guess that CLB's eternal youthfulness masks his age well; I would have thought Ian B. was at least a decade older. Still, compared to young Mr. Rikart, he's definitely an "older gentleman." -- John Black, 06:23:28 04/23/12 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> CLB seems to have taken a liking to Brandon Beemer. but who wouldn't with those abs. -- Jackie Marone., 23:50:26 04/23/12 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Ian Buchanan will now be on Days of Our Lives -- Will Horton, who is no longer just rumored to be gay, but will be coming out in January 2012, 16:09:29 11/02/11 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Joanna Johnson (Karen Spencer) and Crystal Chappell will now be playing lesbian mothers to the new, younger Caroline Spencer on B&B. -- Stephanie Forrester, 14:34:01 04/11/12 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Why do they keep casting Crystal as a lesbian??? -- Michael Sabatino, 22:50:44 04/11/12 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> CC is simply eating up her huge lesbian fan following. She knows where her bread and butter lies. -- Stephanie Forrester, 19:08:13 04/12/12 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Because she's a natural. She's admitted to being bisexual in real life. -- bum bum, 12:10:11 05/31/12 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Is Bradley Bell telling SF's real-life story? -- Thorne Forrester #2 who has a new show opening in Vegas., 14:32:19 04/14/12 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Now that Susan can't attend the Daytime Emmys due to a foot injury, who will be Ian's date? -- Kate DiMera, 17:05:52 06/22/12 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Ronn Moss' last airdate is Friday Sept.14th. and the 73 year old Susan Flannery is said to be leaving in Dec. how will the show survive with out Stephanie and Ridge??? -- Gladys Pope RIP Phyllis Diller., 21:59:04 09/11/12 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Susan Flannery is retiring from the show she leaves in December for good apparently as they plan to have Stephanie die from cancer. -- Sally Spectra, 22:03:36 10/12/12 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.