>
VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:57:08 05/21/11 Sat
Author: Agnes Rayman Nixon
Subject: Thanks, Steph. There aren't many soap couples still left and this BI has been driving me crazy. It certainly makes sense, doesn't it? Scott does seem to ping on the old gaydar. Thanks!
In reply to: Stephanie Forrester 's message, "I'm thinking maybe Adrienne Frantz from B&B? She's definitely a "soap siren." That's about ALL her Amber Moore character ever does. IRL, she's been engaged to Scott Bailey (for over a year now) with the wedding set for 11-11-11. That date was said to be chosen as some kind of ''sign'' based on the time of the proposal, which was "11:11pm." On soaps, she's shared the screen with guys from three shows now: Sunset Beach, B&B, and Y&R. So there's plenty of bois to choose from. I don't know all the specific dates/names, but two at once might be when Jacob Young (Rick Forrester) and Usher (Raymond) were with her on B&B. (I think it was a ''Who's the Daddy?'' story.) The ''praying'' clue could be code for Bailey's work in the gay-themed TV movie ''Prayers for Bobby.'' And the ''taste in music'' clue might relate to her own musical career, since she's also a singer/songwriter. Any rumors about Bailey, EVER? (like when he played Sandy on Guiding Light)? He's awfully HOT (for a guy)." on 14:30:51 05/21/11 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> there aren't many soap couples left ? there aren't many soaps left especially after AMC and OLTL are gone. -- Erica Kane, 21:09:42 05/22/11 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.