>
VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:11:04 05/31/12 Thu
Author: Lauren Fenmore Baldwin
Subject: Guzman has pics of his boyfriend attached to his twitter feed. I'm not sure I'd call him ''blond,'' but he routinely refers to him as ''the boyfriend,'' so if that's the same guy, then it's his boyfriend. ... Meanwhile, CLB seems ecstatic to be sharing his dressing room with hottie, Marco Dapper (who plays Carmine).
In reply to: bum bum 's message, "Lauralee Bell never dated Thom Bierdz in any way. She had a crush on him but soon found out that he was gay because people working on Y&R knew. As for CLB, looks like he's dating a blond, but I'm not clear whether the blond is his boyfriend or George Guzman's boyfriend. They go out with Michelle Stafford and the blond guy tags along, and there was a photo by Guzman in which he referred to the blond just as "the boyfriend". Could be Michelle's though." on 12:06:32 05/31/12 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> I was on crack when I said CLB was straight how could any sane or sober person think he's straight.. also Peter Porte is leaving the show -- Harmony Hamilton former addict, 22:59:32 06/05/12 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I think even most of the old women in their 70s who watch soaps now realize this. -- Katherine Chancellor, 16:19:44 06/06/12 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Peter Porte is HOT HOT HOT. and damn those idiot writers are writing him off. -- Sharon Collins Newman, 23:56:42 06/19/12 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Peter is leaving the show. It's reported that Ricky will have a dramatic exit. -- TeleFan, 08:06:39 06/21/12 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Peter will be singing Broadway tunes up in Sonoma this summer at the annual Jack London Park fest. His gig begins in August. -- "Broadway Under the Stars", 13:02:23 06/25/12 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.