>
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:16:02 01/26/13 Sat
Author: Friend
Subject: A Good Man...

Kerry McNally is the most amazing man I've ever met. He is funny, smart, and loves his family. He never cheats on the woman he is with. Kerry is not gay, nor wears a toupee. His hair is wonderful, especially for a 49yr old, and his blue eyes are mesmerizing. Kerry is a hard worker, is top notch at his voice-over business, and never settles for anything less than perfect for his clients. He is big hearted, thoughtful, and is also a phenomenal cook and artist, among other things. All that has been previously written about Kerry in this blog has been by people who don't know the real Kerry McNally. One truly needs to question the source of these vengeful and jealous comments, and realize that they are not true. After all, if people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them. Kerry is much more than you will ever know. I hope you have the courage to reach out to him personally to learn the truth that I know so well. Kerry is truly an amazing man.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.