>
VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:12:09 04/04/06 Tue
Author: Lawrence
Subject: Sam's birthday is July 1961. He will be 45 this year. And looks damn good!
In reply to: mick 's message, "what month is sam champion,s birthday" on 17:50:08 04/02/06 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> thankyou lawrence! cancer or leo? -- mick, 20:36:51 04/04/06 Tue

is sam a cancer or leo? i think he looks 30. anything else about him you know? his bio is lacking. i know he lived in florida and texas but was born in ny.i saw his mom on the newscast. any brothers and sisters. how does his dad feel about him being gay? his father was in the military. sammy is very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! and went to college in ky.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> LIES LIES LIES!!! No WAY is he only 44! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! -- Sam-Spam, 20:53:59 04/04/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Don't insult Sam or Mick will cry. -- No Champion of Sam, 23:36:57 04/04/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> now who do you like nt arnold! -- mick, 20:11:55 04/05/06 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Mick, I have no clue what "nt arnold" is. Go back to jerking off to your autographed picture of Sam Champion and we'll call you when we need you. -- No Champion of Sam, 21:05:29 04/05/06 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> what bitch you are you no champ of sam! -- mick, 22:12:26 04/05/06 Wed

i thought nt was your name!. arnold the govenator is who i meant.tell me who you admire id like to know!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> How old are you, Mick, about twelve? Because you have absolutely no command of language, grammar, capitalization or spelling. Go back and re-read your posts before submitting them. They make no sense. And who do I admire, you ask? Barack Obama. -- No Champion of Sam, 18:10:58 04/06/06 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> what is this a spelling bee? barack for president! -- mick, 20:37:32 04/06/06 Thu

spelling and grammer i get by.barack obama supports gay rights as i do!i just cant see why people would have a problem with a perky weathercaster. who cares what people do in the bedroom as long as they do it!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> You're alright, Mick. I like what you say, and you stick up for what you believe in. And yes, your spelling and grammar do seem better in this last post. Sam's not so bad. -- No Champion of Sam, but Friend of Mick, 20:47:21 04/06/06 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> well alrighty then no champ of sam -- mick, 21:16:54 04/06/06 Thu

dear no champ of sam. i worry about who will run in 08. i like hillary alot but she should stay a senator. to keep neocons in place.im not sure barak could win either although he has more class than the rest of the senate!.elliot spitzer will get new yorks top job. tom of nassau is wasteing his time.john kerry and al gore cant run again so i dont know who it should be. any thoughts and thanks for being kind i got a lashing from joyce brothers!.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Awww, thanks -- Friend of Mick, 23:54:19 04/06/06 Thu

I read your little fight with Joyce Brothers... what a cunt. No one can do the job but Obama. No one. We're really lost unless poeple get their asses in gear. I'm clueless on this one, babe.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> keep a close eye on those neocons. or we all lose.to freind of mick!. -- mick, 17:20:28 04/07/06 Fri

its nice to have a freind on this site which i find fasinating!. tell me more about the buzz words beard and ping.i think i know what a beard is. its a cover? but tell me more!!!!!i like the back and forth i look forward to it every day although i do have a life. mick!.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> on wipedia or whatever its called they say sam was born on august 13 1961 -- mickwhomisspells (is this true?????), 22:32:54 07/13/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.