>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:39:19 10/22/09 Thu
Author: Human Bean
Subject: REDNECK, Inc.
In reply to: S. Palin 's message, "He's busily getting in shape by eating moose meat and working with a personal coach to flatten his abs and generally tone up. Look for him in Dec. or early 2010." on 12:37:21 10/20/09 Tue

I cannot see the least bit of appeal for this rednecky, tattood hillbilly. But because he's had his few minutes of derivative fame, he even merits being here. Unbelieveable.

He looks like trash, pure and simple. Just because trash also has a penis, how does that SMALL fact suddenly make him a celebrity, worthy of ANY note here or anywhere?

He knocked up a girl. The girl is the daughter of someone who could have been a vice president. OK, I get that part. But the guiy who knocked up the daughter of....

LET HIM FADE INTO OBLIVION. Or are you all THAT hard up so to speak, just to see another ORDINARY penis?

Oh, I forgot....it was the penis that penetrated the unmarried daughter of....

Ywah, THAT makes him sooooooo special!

NOT!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Game housecom slots -- Deborah (Game housecom slots), 15:54:32 03/05/10 Fri

Hi. My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists. Help me! There is an urgent need for sites: Game housecom slots. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.protocolofamiliar.net/Members/SlotsGame">free igt slot games</a>. There are over 80 including sensors in the money betting centres, slots game. Slots game, the games anticipate a case number that uses the amount or the taxi enhanced to continue. With best wishes :-), Deborah from African.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.