>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:21:09 12/10/09 Thu
Author: Tinkerbell
Subject: Finally, a gay morning network news show host

So George Stephanopolous was named new anchor on ABC's Good Morning America. Wonder when all of the stories of George back in DC in the 90's will resurface, to tarnish his reputation as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Let the str8s have him! -- Let the str8s have him!, 23:20:56 12/14/09 Mon

Good lord I prefer for this not to be true.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Short George -- Archbishop Mikarios, 01:11:13 12/16/09 Wed

Well, wonder no more. You've just planted the seeds of reputation ruining. Proud?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The truth only hurts if it ought to. -- Confuscious, 04:21:57 12/16/09 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Why are you bringing-up his 5' 61/2" frame? -- Munch Munchkin, 04:25:15 12/16/09 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Short, furry, and greek. Not appealing, and the furballs usually get my motor running. -- Mr. E. Mann, 20:59:53 12/16/09 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Where did you see a photo showing George's hirsuitism? -- Phur Phreak, 18:40:41 12/23/09 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Someone needs to go check out the Columbia University yearbooks or newspaper for photos. According to their wrestling program website: ''Stephanopolous, one of the key figures in both of Clinton's campaigns, was a varsity wrestler at Columbia. Originally from Chagrin Falls, Ohio, he wrestled at 126 and 134 for the Lions from 1978 through 1981, but missed the 1981-82 season, his senior year, with an injury.'' -- SammyC, 00:59:10 12/30/09 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> George -- ChrisDC, 07:52:12 01/27/10 Wed

I'm pretty certain George is not gay. I was involved with working with him on a few gay rights issues years ago, and while my 'dar isn't perfect, he had such a depth of cluelessness on anything relating to gay rights that it made a real impression.

I've met closet types before -- George doesn't fit the profile. It's always been clear to me that he hasn't spent two seconds of his time actually thinking about gay rights issues, and his ignorance wasn't feigned.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Don't care if he is or isn't, but why would you think a closeted homosexual would be knowledgable or care about gay rights issues? I'm thinking they might actually avoid such subjects as part of their denial. -- Mrs. Larry Craig, 14:37:57 01/31/10 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> When George worked with the Clintons it was reported that Hillary, in a not-unusual fit of rage, referred to him as "that little queen." -- FBI Special Agent, 11:17:58 02/01/10 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> Wow, George was certainly the homophobe with Ewan McGregor!!! I guess he's trying the denial route, when shown a picture of McGregor & Jim Carrey kissing from an upcoming movie, George goes, "What was that about?" McGregor had to enlighten our gay host that we're no longer in the dark ages, as in, beards are no longer required. Please, Tiger Woods' apology was more convincing then George's act of naivete. -- Robin Roberts, 13:54:59 02/19/10 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Sounds like a case of willful ignorance on George's part. -- NYC Man, 13:46:14 02/23/10 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.