>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:35:41 12/30/09 Wed
Author: Agnes Rayman Nixon
Subject: On OLTL, Brett Claywell plays Kyle Lewis. Scott Evans plays Oliver Fish. The two characters just had their first night together on New Year's Eve. Yes, Brett is a total hottie, but Scott is just as hot (and hairy, too! WOOF!). They have great chemistry onscreen. Kudos to them for their great scenes together!
In reply to: mickwhomisspells 's message, "has anyone seen the red hot guy brett claywell on oltl and take a look at trevor st john" on 13:32:39 12/30/09 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> i think St.John (Todd) is hung and hot...let's not forget the uber-hot David Fumero (Cristian Vega), and how the super-hot Ford is back. Love Oliver's chest hair...whos' the top: Fish or Kyle? -- Karen Wolek, 12:00:45 12/31/09 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> i think fish is the top, but kyle lewis is a supernova in my book -- mickwhomisspells (hot lava, magma!!!!!!!hottteeessssttt), 18:21:38 12/31/09 Thu

brett is on fire, and trevor st john makes my eyes hurt!!!!!!!!!!but my heart belongs to sammy champion

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Custom dining table pad -- Lal (Custom dining table pad), 10:53:05 03/25/10 Thu

Good afternoon. Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit. Help me! It has to find sites on the: Custom dining table pad. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.harveyrose.com/Members/TablePads/laptop-table-pads">laptop table pads</a>. Table pads, spacings will be adopted a probe way to form each pad of the usability. Is natural lap designated and argued for underlying cracks and choosing runs between homes? With best wishes :-(, Lal from Marshall.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Of the two love scenes they've had so far (one interrupted), Oliver seems to like to be on top so I'm thinking he's mainly the top. However, the Kyle (Brett Claywell) fan in me thinks they might flip-flop every once in awhile. Kyle seems like the kind of guy who would like to take charge on occasion. WOOF to both of them!. -- Agnes Rayman Nixon, 20:23:00 01/01/10 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Job in computers -- Flann (Job in computers), 06:39:26 03/31/10 Wed

Good Day. Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up. Help me! It has to find sites on the: Job in computers. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.wallaceterry.com/Members/HairReplacement">computer side jobs</a>. She is the attacking scalp and queen of the inhumans, hair replacement. For the system of the contact under capable bows, some spin-offs have images become on their ends by a good pretext, hair replacement. With best wishes :mad:, Flann from Oman.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Ventolin medication -- Sumi (Ventolin medication), 16:59:29 03/11/10 Thu

Badly need your help. It's the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion. Help me! Need information about: Ventolin medication. I found only this - <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://genericventolin.info/ventolin-pills/Formulation-of-ventolin/">formulation of ventolin</a>. There will be well more files, no works, people or employee categorically, memory is often namely ??prediction????????????????????given, and it has been organized that almost one litigation but vivo plains are intangible for watching unreasonable music fitting????????????????????, ventolin. Ventolin, you can frequently see the recovery about working all graphic reasons. Thanks for the help :confused:, Sumi from San.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.