>
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:05:12 12/26/05 Mon
Author: OSU Fan
Subject: Mike Tomczak, Craig Krenzel, and others
In reply to: Simon 's message, "Herbstreit" on 11:28:03 12/01/05 Thu

Oh my, oh my. Mike Tomczak - now there is a reminder of many fantasies when I was in college at OSU at the same time he was the QB of the football team. Tall, handsome, and according to one of his teammates, hung like a horse. I have heard of the Tomczak-Flutie connection, and can only dream of joining that tryst.

Rumor has it that Mike returns to OSU to talk to QBs from time to time. Can't you just see him "coaching" Bobby Hoying, Joe Germaine, Craig Krenzel, and others? I can see it now...Craig kneeling between Tomczak's hairy jock legs...

As for Herbstreit, hard to imagine him being gay, but I can believe he is bi. Too cute not to have some interest in other guys.

Krenzel - definitely at least bi. The stories about him and guys like Mike Vrable, Germaine, and yes, Brady, are too numerous to all be made up. He is one gorgeous, hairy jock. YUM!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> tomczak and other nfl qb's -- gbbuddy, 10:20:46 12/30/05 Fri

when don majkowski was qb for the packers, on a few of the packer-bear games, the commentators would talk about how tomczak and majkowski had become close friends in the offseason and had taken vacations together at the beach.
majkowski was later widely rumored to have had a fling with a gay weather reporter in green bay. don't know that for sure, but can say i saw him in the back room of a local adult bookstore. (this was his rookie season, just before camp started--after that i think he realized how small gb was, and got much more discrete.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Mike Tomczak and other jocks -- Harold, 10:57:56 12/30/05 Fri

I admit that Majkowski was never in my top 30 QBs, but then I'm sure Tomczak doesn't make most people's list, either. But Mike's pure gorgeousness makes up for his mediocre statistics.

Seems to me that someone in school with Bobby Hoying talked about Tomczak coming back to OSU and spending time with the quarterbacks. The mention of this in another person's post confirms what I had heard. Bobby Hoying...now that was a major cutie pie. Man, would I like to see ole Mikey going after Bobby.

Somehwere else I read that retired QB John Elway has had a thing for guys - on the side, of course - for years. This stud must be huge. Has anyone heard whom he may have bedded?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> top 30 qb's -- gbbuddy, 20:05:25 12/30/05 Fri

i don't think majkowski would make the top 100 in terms of talent. not bad looking though, and the thought of he and tomczak playing hide the salami is a pretty nice one.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Krenzel, McMullen, and Germaine -- Simon, 14:00:51 01/04/06 Wed

One of the stories I have heard from several guys is that when Craig and Scott made their high school visit to OSU, they spent much of the nights with Joe Germaine. Seems cutey-pie Joey could not keep his hands off Craig and Scotty, and the three of them had a gay old time. since then, Craig and Scott were best buds in bed.
Darned if I can verify that story, but it sure produces some great images.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.