>
VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:22:50 01/22/08 Tue
Author: Ron Cornhim
Subject: KABC's Philip Palmer got married!

I could've sworn Philip was gay (I remember reading that he supposedly left Denver for L.A. over some boyfriend drama......) but one of his co-anchors mentioned his getting married and Mr. Palmer briefly showed off his ring on the air yesterday. Anyone know anything more about his new better half?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Phillip -- Emmanuel Kant, 16:08:40 01/22/08 Tue

I only know that he got engaged shortly after the transplant. I am always interested in the psychology of such life changing events. It may be that he was willing to experiment until he did the life changing -and potentially life threatening- event and began to consider his mortality. The result may take him time to consider. I don't mean to sound mean, but rather supportive. All of us need time to review our actions in light of time and circumstance. I really like Phillip and hope that all works out for him...although I must say, I wish he were mine.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Philip Palmer -- Ron Cornhim, 01:55:34 01/23/08 Wed

Yep, you might be right. Undergoing potentially life threatening surgery and facing your own mortality as well as seeing a close friend deteriorate can certainly put some things in perspective. Maybe Philip decided that he wanted a family - and a traditional one. He seems like a beautiful guy inside and out and I hope it all works out for him... although I too must say, I wish he were mine. ;-)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Did they specifically say Phil married a female? -- David Oh-No!, 10:02:01 01/23/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Yes! I doubt they'd brought it up if it was to a guy! (n/t) -- Ron Cornhim, 17:28:18 01/24/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.