>
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:16:58 09/09/05 Fri
Author: Jay T
Subject: Tom Brady gay?

A friend of mine tells me that major drool Tom Brady of the New England Patriots has been with new Bengal QB Craig Krenzel on more than one occasion. Just thinking about a coupling of those two beautiful hunks is arousing. What about it folks, could there be any truth to this story? I had heard stories of Krenzel before, but not much about Brady.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Stories -- Princess, 22:15:58 09/09/05 Fri

What stories about Krenzel?
Thanks
Princess

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Tom/Craig -- Jay T, 12:00:34 09/23/05 Fri

About the stories...seems that Krenzel, married with a trophy wife, had a long-term relationship with co-quarterback Scott McMullen while at OSU. And that there were occasional group gatherings that included local ABC anchor Gabe Spiegel and other former Buckeye jocks.

Could it be that wifey is a beard or is Krenzel bi? But from what is said, it is doubtful he is straight.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Did Kirk Herbstreit join in on the fun? -- Go Blue!, 01:46:44 10/01/05 Sat

Friend of mine said he was the dean of all ex-OSU gay jocks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Herbstreit -- Simon, 11:28:03 12/01/05 Thu

Don't know much about Herbie (what he's often called here in Columbus), except that I, too , have heard stories about him getting it on with other guys, both here and around the country. He is definitely a handsome dude. Saw him in Giant Eagle a while back, and he is not as tall as I had expected him to be. But he was showing quite a package.

On the other hand, it is no secret that Mike Tomczak might have been the first of many OSU football jocks to enjoy times with other guys, at least if what I've heard for years is indeed true. I find him still very attractive, now must be close to age 40. Heard he had a thing with Flutie when the two were rookies with Chicago. Now that would be something to have witnessed!

Other OSU guys whose names keep popping up concerning male-to-male sex include Bobby Hoying, Mike Vrable, Joe Germaine, young hottie Mike Nugent, and former linebacker Matt Wilhelm. They can all stop by my place any time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Mike Tomczak, Craig Krenzel, and others -- OSU Fan, 19:05:12 12/26/05 Mon

Oh my, oh my. Mike Tomczak - now there is a reminder of many fantasies when I was in college at OSU at the same time he was the QB of the football team. Tall, handsome, and according to one of his teammates, hung like a horse. I have heard of the Tomczak-Flutie connection, and can only dream of joining that tryst.

Rumor has it that Mike returns to OSU to talk to QBs from time to time. Can't you just see him "coaching" Bobby Hoying, Joe Germaine, Craig Krenzel, and others? I can see it now...Craig kneeling between Tomczak's hairy jock legs...

As for Herbstreit, hard to imagine him being gay, but I can believe he is bi. Too cute not to have some interest in other guys.

Krenzel - definitely at least bi. The stories about him and guys like Mike Vrable, Germaine, and yes, Brady, are too numerous to all be made up. He is one gorgeous, hairy jock. YUM!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> tomczak and other nfl qb's -- gbbuddy, 10:20:46 12/30/05 Fri

when don majkowski was qb for the packers, on a few of the packer-bear games, the commentators would talk about how tomczak and majkowski had become close friends in the offseason and had taken vacations together at the beach.
majkowski was later widely rumored to have had a fling with a gay weather reporter in green bay. don't know that for sure, but can say i saw him in the back room of a local adult bookstore. (this was his rookie season, just before camp started--after that i think he realized how small gb was, and got much more discrete.)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Mike Tomczak and other jocks -- Harold, 10:57:56 12/30/05 Fri

I admit that Majkowski was never in my top 30 QBs, but then I'm sure Tomczak doesn't make most people's list, either. But Mike's pure gorgeousness makes up for his mediocre statistics.

Seems to me that someone in school with Bobby Hoying talked about Tomczak coming back to OSU and spending time with the quarterbacks. The mention of this in another person's post confirms what I had heard. Bobby Hoying...now that was a major cutie pie. Man, would I like to see ole Mikey going after Bobby.

Somehwere else I read that retired QB John Elway has had a thing for guys - on the side, of course - for years. This stud must be huge. Has anyone heard whom he may have bedded?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> top 30 qb's -- gbbuddy, 20:05:25 12/30/05 Fri

i don't think majkowski would make the top 100 in terms of talent. not bad looking though, and the thought of he and tomczak playing hide the salami is a pretty nice one.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Krenzel, McMullen, and Germaine -- Simon, 14:00:51 01/04/06 Wed

One of the stories I have heard from several guys is that when Craig and Scott made their high school visit to OSU, they spent much of the nights with Joe Germaine. Seems cutey-pie Joey could not keep his hands off Craig and Scotty, and the three of them had a gay old time. since then, Craig and Scott were best buds in bed.
Darned if I can verify that story, but it sure produces some great images.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Gabe Spiegel -- OSU fan, 11:13:41 12/27/05 Tue

Gabe Spiegel - now that is one sexy guy. I would love it if this story were true. God...Gabe and Krenzel, with Scott McMullen, Mike Nugent, and other jocks. I had always pictured Gabe with Fox weatherman Chris Bradley. I bet Spiegel is a vocal, aggressive bottom.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Krenzel and Spiegel -- Joe Buckeye, 11:06:50 02/26/06 Sun

I thought I was the only one to have the hots for central Ohio Fox anchor Spiegel. Saw him last summer wearing just a jersey and running shorts, and I almost started drooling. Nice bod, hairy jock legs, and a great smile. For someone who is supposedly straight, he spent a lot of time checking out the other guys.

As for Craig, man what I would not give to spend a day with him. He is a real turn-on, and when I catch a glimpse of the thick blond hair on his legs and chest, the old blood really gets pumping.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Gabe Spiegel -- Harold, 18:24:27 01/02/08 Wed

Saw handsome Gabe last week on the evening news and remembered this thread. He is still as cute as ever, and when I asked one of my boy friends about him, I was told that he and others talk about Gabe when they see him on TV. Word is that he is publicly very straight (no surprise here), but that he also sneaks time with some local jocks, too.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Tom is straight -- NFL guy watcher, 16:35:06 11/22/05 Tue

I think Tom Brady is straight. He has a girlfriend.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Brady straight?...I don't think so -- Bruce, 14:20:59 01/16/06 Mon

If Tom has a girlfriend, she is most definitely a beard. When he was at Michigan, there were so many rumors about his gay escapades, they could not have all been made up. My sister, who was in school when Brady was there, said her sorority sisters would laugh hysterically whenever one of the newbie sisters would swoon over Tom. The common line was, "Honeygirl, you can forget about getting into Tom Brady's pants. He's been with so many guys that someone put a "used vehicle" sign on his butt."

As for the "stories" about Tom and Craig, I would love to see those two dudes going at it. From what I have heard, Krenzel would be exhausted attempting to wear out Tom's behind. But then again, just maybe Tom can turn the tables on the hairy Ohio jock.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Now that's some good dish! -- dad, 20:22:16 01/16/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Brady at Michigan -- Jeff, 09:13:30 03/29/06 Wed

Those rumors about Tom Brady at Michigan are pretty wild. Can anyone who was at Michigan then verify any of those rumors or say who Tom was getting it on with?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Anyone heard of group called "quarterback club"? -- Wesley, 12:20:38 01/06/06 Fri

I was going to skip this thread since I find Tom Brady boring. But the mention of Krenzel "and others" caught my attention. I have heard that there is some kind of unofficial party group of NFL and college football guys, mostly quarterbacks, that have organized parties and get-togethers where gay sex is everywhere. Has anyone else heard of this? It's almost too good to be true.

Apparently the "members" may invite guests who are not football players or even jocks. Among those mentioned are Peyton Manning (no surprise there), Mike Tomczak, Krenzel, John Elway, Doug Flute, Danny Wuerffel (is he still around?), Joe Germaine, and Tim Couch.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> quarterbacks -- dad, 12:20:48 01/07/06 Sat

Would love to hear more about this?!

I wonder if one of my all-time favorites, Jim Everett of the LA Rams, was ever a member.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> would be nice -- gbbuddy, 16:14:51 01/08/06 Sun

I think it is too good to be true, but it is a nice thought. On the nifty.org site, there are some occasional "quarterback club" stories. It could be that the rumors sprang from these stories. Of course, it could also be that these stories sprang from those rumors. Seems to me that it is probably more wishful thinking, at least in terms of some of the participants.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Sounds like a nice club. I wouldn't mind to play Flutie's flute. -- Tom, 10:15:01 01/10/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I always wondered about... -- Simon, 16:16:04 01/11/06 Wed

I always wondered about John Elway, not to mention super-jocks Aikman, Ken Anderson, Young, and Chris Sims. I have read or heard stories about their supposed bi-sexual or gay couplings/groupings. Always assumed Aikman was a closet case, as for sure was Steve Young. Ken Anderson still makes my heart palpitate. Then cutie-pie Sims...heard he had a thing for Peytey-Pie (heard that's the name Manning's mom uses).

Can only imagine Mike Tomczak in a three-way with Anderson and Elway. Slurp!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> You can read about the Quarterback Club -- BradysPal, 08:28:23 02/27/06 Mon

At this link:
http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/celebrity/quarterback-club

This "fictional depiction" of the events at one of club parties gives all of the details about what really happens at this club.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> interesting reading -- dad, 09:40:27 02/27/06 Mon

Interesting reading. I have to say, I wasn't turned on by the thought of Elway participating, and Ryan Leaf was a definite letdown (literally). Would've preferred a Young/Aikman coupling - I just could not imagine Esiason with Young.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Quarterback Club -- Jeff, 15:01:46 03/19/06 Sun

This is great. You gotta finish this, man.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Oh, yes...then there is the Buckeye Fiesta group -- Buckeye Chuck, 16:38:27 04/05/06 Wed

This is hot stuff! I found another group of stories call Buckeye Fiesta, that are just as wild, if not more so. One grouping has Tomczak, Krenzel, and news hottie Bill Hemmer. Man would I like to see that in person. Not sure who writes these, but somebone obviously knows some TRUE stuff about the jocks and is able to create a story that stretches things a bit. But they are major hot. Check out the two stories at the same Nifty Archive, under celebrity, September 23, 2003.

I wondered about Joe Germaine. Now I don't wonder any more. Yum!

[ Edit | View ]

[> What about old standbys Aikman and Young? -- Goldenfan, 13:37:52 01/07/06 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> What makes you think Troy Aikman is gay? Just because he has a fix up marriage with a Cowboys staffer who has a daughter and gives him a ready made family? Is that so unusual? -- Jeff Garcia, 05:12:30 01/09/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Check out the Samsung ad in today's USA Today. Along with Mr. Young Troy is shown WITH NO WEDDING BAND!!!! You would think that the perpetrator of one of the greatest sham marriages would be sporting one! What's the story? -- Goldenfan, 11:51:00 02/02/06 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> He's the epitome of bi. -- Brady Quinn, 20:42:50 01/29/06 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Whoa! Isn't it time to retire this thread? I posted "the epitome of bi" two years ago. -- Brady Quinn, 15:05:46 01/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Brady and Krenzel...be still my heart...(Tomczak, too) -- Mr. Patriot, 15:59:49 02/01/06 Wed

The picture in my mind of Krenzel and Brady together is burning big time. I have never met Brady, even though I used to live in Boston. But I have met Krenzel, and almost drooled through the entire time I was in his presence.

Craig is tall, quite handsome, and based on the hair I could see at the top opening of his shirt, very furry. I would love to hear more details, if there are any, about his adventures with other OSU jocks, as well as whether he participates in the so-called quarterback club.

More than one person has mentioned Mike Tomczak. He was a favorite fantasy of mine about 15 years ago, and the few pix I have seen of him recently, including at least one stint as ESPN play-by-play announcer, show that he is still one handsome, studly guy. Tomczak and Flutie? Yum-o!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Tomczak is a hottie -- Simon, 16:35:25 02/22/06 Wed

Got a glimpse of Mikey years ago at a gas station outside Chicago. He was a young squirt then - just out of college. Major hot babe! The little shorts he was wearing did nothing to hide a really big basket, and his hairy legs had me drooling. If he did it with Doug Flutie, all I can say is lucky Flutie.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Don't know about Brady, but...Krenzel, Wilhelm, Nugent... -- Ted Buckeye, 16:25:55 03/13/06 Mon

I never thought that much about Brady. He seems sorta neuter to me. But Krenzel? Oh, yes! Had the exciting privilege of seeing hot Craig in open shirt and shorts his senior year at OSU. As another poster said, talk about major drool! What a hunk. Great smile, super hairy chest with thick blond fur. Great legs, tanned and hairy. And a basket that, if it wasn't hard, was certainly approaching hard very fast.

I fantasized about him for weeks after that. Then I happened to see, at almost the same place on campus, two other OSU football hunks, kicker Mike Nugent (shorter, cutie-pie, tiny butt) and linebacker Matt Wilhelm, whome I've hear is very much gay (now with San Diego Chargers). Someone else said there must be something in the water in Columbus. I agree.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Where is Joey Harrington in all this talk? -- Jeff, 07:52:33 03/20/06 Mon

What about Joey Harrington? I heard he was doing stuff with Mariucci. How bout with any other guys? Why isn't he being invited to the quarterback club?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Jeff Garcia -- Vince Lombardi, 19:34:24 01/03/08 Thu

I have heard alot about TB QB Jeff Garcia being family. Anybody else?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Brady Quinn is an asshole homophobe -- Derek Anderson, 01:52:36 03/04/08 Tue

read here: http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/1202895175246080.xml&coll=2

[ Edit | View ]

[> love me some tom rifgt now! -- yum, 13:47:10 03/19/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.