>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:20:38 01/06/06 Fri
Author: Wesley
Subject: Anyone heard of group called "quarterback club"?
In reply to: Jay T 's message, "Tom Brady gay?" on 12:16:58 09/09/05 Fri

I was going to skip this thread since I find Tom Brady boring. But the mention of Krenzel "and others" caught my attention. I have heard that there is some kind of unofficial party group of NFL and college football guys, mostly quarterbacks, that have organized parties and get-togethers where gay sex is everywhere. Has anyone else heard of this? It's almost too good to be true.

Apparently the "members" may invite guests who are not football players or even jocks. Among those mentioned are Peyton Manning (no surprise there), Mike Tomczak, Krenzel, John Elway, Doug Flute, Danny Wuerffel (is he still around?), Joe Germaine, and Tim Couch.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> quarterbacks -- dad, 12:20:48 01/07/06 Sat

Would love to hear more about this?!

I wonder if one of my all-time favorites, Jim Everett of the LA Rams, was ever a member.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> would be nice -- gbbuddy, 16:14:51 01/08/06 Sun

I think it is too good to be true, but it is a nice thought. On the nifty.org site, there are some occasional "quarterback club" stories. It could be that the rumors sprang from these stories. Of course, it could also be that these stories sprang from those rumors. Seems to me that it is probably more wishful thinking, at least in terms of some of the participants.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Sounds like a nice club. I wouldn't mind to play Flutie's flute. -- Tom, 10:15:01 01/10/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I always wondered about... -- Simon, 16:16:04 01/11/06 Wed

I always wondered about John Elway, not to mention super-jocks Aikman, Ken Anderson, Young, and Chris Sims. I have read or heard stories about their supposed bi-sexual or gay couplings/groupings. Always assumed Aikman was a closet case, as for sure was Steve Young. Ken Anderson still makes my heart palpitate. Then cutie-pie Sims...heard he had a thing for Peytey-Pie (heard that's the name Manning's mom uses).

Can only imagine Mike Tomczak in a three-way with Anderson and Elway. Slurp!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> You can read about the Quarterback Club -- BradysPal, 08:28:23 02/27/06 Mon

At this link:
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/celebrity/quarterback-club">http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/celebrity/quarterback-club</a>

This "fictional depiction" of the events at one of club parties gives all of the details about what really happens at this club.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> interesting reading -- dad, 09:40:27 02/27/06 Mon

Interesting reading. I have to say, I wasn't turned on by the thought of Elway participating, and Ryan Leaf was a definite letdown (literally). Would've preferred a Young/Aikman coupling - I just could not imagine Esiason with Young.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Quarterback Club -- Jeff, 15:01:46 03/19/06 Sun

This is great. You gotta finish this, man.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Oh, yes...then there is the Buckeye Fiesta group -- Buckeye Chuck, 16:38:27 04/05/06 Wed

This is hot stuff! I found another group of stories call Buckeye Fiesta, that are just as wild, if not more so. One grouping has Tomczak, Krenzel, and news hottie Bill Hemmer. Man would I like to see that in person. Not sure who writes these, but somebone obviously knows some TRUE stuff about the jocks and is able to create a story that stretches things a bit. But they are major hot. Check out the two stories at the same Nifty Archive, under celebrity, September 23, 2003.

I wondered about Joe Germaine. Now I don't wonder any more. Yum!

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.