>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:57:21 02/24/06 Fri
Author: Savage Lover
Subject: Fred Savage? Could it be possible? Saw him recently on his new show shirtless - he's developed into quite a hunky young stud (my opinion, yours may differ). although I think I saw a photo recently with a wife or fiancee, i'm still hoping Fred plays our way!
In reply to: joe 's message, "could it be fred savage" on 06:25:13 02/24/06 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> Fred -- Mick, 00:07:12 02/25/06 Sat

Fred Savage was in TV Guide last month with an article about him & his wife frequenting the Abbey. He is not gay, but he has friends who hang out there, and it also was a good way to study for his new role on a sitcom where he plays a gay guy. He and wife love the Abbey because it is friendly, laid back and nobody makes a fuss over the celebrities. He said he was kind of upset that even though he he got some shocked looks when he started going there, not one guy has hit on him! That would be a bummer. He just seems like a straight guy who is comfortable enough in his own skin not to be threatened by people who are different. He also said that he grew up in showbiz, so he is used to being around plenty of gay people, it does'nt faze him. I think if he was actually a closet case, going to the Abbey and then talking about it in a widely read magazine would not be smart. It is too bad more straight people are not as relaxed as Fred, this world would be a much happier place.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.