>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:25:55 03/13/06 Mon
Author: Ted Buckeye
Subject: Don't know about Brady, but...Krenzel, Wilhelm, Nugent...
In reply to: Jay T 's message, "Tom Brady gay?" on 12:16:58 09/09/05 Fri

I never thought that much about Brady. He seems sorta neuter to me. But Krenzel? Oh, yes! Had the exciting privilege of seeing hot Craig in open shirt and shorts his senior year at OSU. As another poster said, talk about major drool! What a hunk. Great smile, super hairy chest with thick blond fur. Great legs, tanned and hairy. And a basket that, if it wasn't hard, was certainly approaching hard very fast.

I fantasized about him for weeks after that. Then I happened to see, at almost the same place on campus, two other OSU football hunks, kicker Mike Nugent (shorter, cutie-pie, tiny butt) and linebacker Matt Wilhelm, whome I've hear is very much gay (now with San Diego Chargers). Someone else said there must be something in the water in Columbus. I agree.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Where is Joey Harrington in all this talk? -- Jeff, 07:52:33 03/20/06 Mon

What about Joey Harrington? I heard he was doing stuff with Mariucci. How bout with any other guys? Why isn't he being invited to the quarterback club?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.