>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:50:41 08/01/07 Wed
Author: TeleFan
Subject: TODAY ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS" .... Luke told Noah he liked him. Preview for tomorrow had Noah saying "but I'm not gay". The beginning of the story line we've been waiting for since Luke came out to his parents. CBS 2:00-3:00 PM ET

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Van has soooooo got to be gay even though he claims he's not. Even the way he dresses in real life screams 'homo'. Not that there's anything wrong with that. -- Tuc Watkins, 14:33:24 08/01/07 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Do you think Jake Silbermann (Noah) is gay in real life? -- Elena Goode, 05:36:27 08/02/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Aparrently, the day to watch is this coming Thursday, August 9th. .. We saw the preview of their shirtless, oiled-up tug-o-war yesterday! -- Getting *Nuked* in the Snyder Kitchen!, 13:00:09 08/04/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> When the promo announcer says "next on ATWT" it's for the following air day, which would be Monday, August 6. Why you think the shirtless scene is Thursday, the 9th? -- Just Curious, 19:55:10 08/05/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> because if you paid attention dearie, youd KNOW that on fridays they show previews of the cumming week! -- Rosemary Prinz, 16:18:04 08/06/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Rosemary, when did the promo say the shirtless scene will air Thursday or did you learn the exact day from a soap website? -- Still Curious, 17:57:51 08/06/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I'm the one who said Thursday, because that's what the day-to-day spoilers on Zap2it's website indicate for Aug. 9th -- it says ''Luke and Noah cannot deny a charged moment between them.'' So I suppose to be safe, you should check in on Wednesday to see if the action starts then, and also Friday in case there's any follow-up to Thursday. And Rosemary's right. When the show does the preview on Friday, it's for the next week, not just the next day. -- Getting *Nuked* in the Snyder Kitchen!, 00:39:55 08/07/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> who's gonna be the top? -- kim hughes, 21:11:08 08/09/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> I have met them both in person. Van Hansis is gay. Jake Silberman is not. -- Justin, 04:09:09 08/14/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> And You Know This Just Because You Met Them in person? -- JD, 21:43:08 08/15/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Can Van be anymore obviously gay? Read his fashion bit in Soap Opera Weekly a couple weeks ago. Gay gay gay. -- Tuc Watkins, 04:54:32 08/16/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> One item I read says Van lives in the East Village. No one would admit to living there. It's all early 1900's walk-up tenement buildings. Maybe he's in the West Village. Anyone know? -- Just Curious, 06:50:50 08/17/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> if Van is gay i guess he can't come out in case someday he lands hetrosexual leading romantic role -- Randy Harrison, 21:11:22 08/22/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Daytime is one giant closet. So MANY queers & not one of them out, are they? -- lite, 11:15:23 08/24/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> If that's true, I can only hope that the cutie from Bold and the Beautiful " Drew Tyler Bell " is one!!! -- Un-interested, 22:26:09 08/25/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> In Van's current blog on the CBS ATWT site. he says downtown Manhattan and "my neighborhood in Brooklyn" are his favorite places. -- Midwood Mame, 04:15:53 09/06/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Van may be appearing nude in a play -- max, 15:38:58 09/06/07 Thu

Van Hansis has been cast in the theatrical version of Die Mommy Die. In the movie, his character plays the guitar in the buff.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Was the guitar strategically-placed in the film? -- Just Curious, 19:57:53 09/06/07 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Yes -- max, 23:11:30 09/09/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> On Thursday, September 13, the "tomorrow" promo was Maddie telling Luke its OK if he likes Noah and Noah's father telling him to change. Noah says "but what if I cant". Tune in today. -- TeleFan, 04:30:14 09/14/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I missed some episodes! Did Luke/Noah have sex?? -- anony, 16:48:54 09/15/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> They've only tongue-kissed. -- TeleFan, 21:06:03 09/16/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I hear they're supposed to *kiss* again on Sept. 26. Should be even deeper, longer now that Noah adimts he's gay gay gay! -- Emma Snyder, 15:06:19 09/22/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Unfortunately, in typical soap opera fashion, Noah's strict controlling father has turned out to be a murderer/kidnapper. I hope they don't send Noah and Luke (along with their storyline) off to some film school when the father's storyline comes to an end. -- Agnes Rayman Nixon, 20:46:45 09/22/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> And Noah's girlfriend up til now, Maddie, gets morning sickness. -- Helen Wagner, 04:57:03 09/23/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Doubtful. (spoiler) -- Henry Coleman, 15:57:42 10/14/07 Sun

The actress who plays Maddie has been let go. She'll be gone
in a couple of weeks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> The latest spoiler says ... -- Emma Snyder, 19:23:19 10/03/07 Wed

The Colonel shoots Luke on the fishing trip, and Luke ends up paralyzed!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Oh, that's just great! (SPOILER) -- Agnes Rayman Nixon, 21:32:42 10/03/07 Wed

There's finally a gay storyline involving two guys in love on a soap and they write it so they can't have sex. Un-freakin-believable.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Yes, but if ... -- Emma Snyder, 12:14:32 10/04/07 Thu

... Noah stands by Luke even through the ordeal of paralysis (which you have to suspect will only be temporary), then it truly will be more of a gay ''love'' story, and not a gay ''lust'' story.

The HW has previously stated that she's writing it as any ''young love'' story where there are obstacles to overcome.

I think it's working. Luke and Noah have been voted ATWT's *favorite couple* in the Soap Opera Digest poll three-weeks running now.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> You have more faith than I do. That can always be derailed later, and has been in past gay soap storylines. I seriously believe they pulled 'paralyzed from the waist down' out of their asses so they could put off the scary gay sex. -- Lils, 13:03:36 10/05/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> That's my reaction too, Lils. Of all the obstacles they could throw at the couple next, why *that* one? -- Dolly Parton, 17:05:41 10/05/07 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Here's the entire spoiler ... -- Dusty Donovan, 11:38:59 10/05/07 Fri

Luke's trip with Noah and Col. Mayer turns fishy this week on ATWT when Luke takes a bad fall.
"Colonel Mayer tries to shoot Luke, but the shot doesn't go off," sets up Van Hansis (Luke). "Luke tries to fight the gun away from him, Colonel Mayer pushes Luke and he goes tumbling down the hill."
Noah witnesses the whole fracas, and Holden and Lily arrive in time to get their injured son to the hospital and into surgery. "They're arguing the whole time," winces Hansis.
But one thing the squabbling duo can't dispute: Luke isn't out of the woods. Especially when loony Win tries to attack him again in his hospital room and is interrupted by Lily and Dusty. "Does Luke even know Dusty?" cracks Hansis. "Have they ever met?"
A more important question arises when the colonel is hauled off to police station: Why can't Luke feel his legs? "Somehow in the fall, something happened with his spine," says Hansis. "He's paralyzed!"
A guilt-ridden Noah, who learns from Margo that his dad killed his mother, Cheri, turns to the bottle and Maddie for comfort. "Noah blames himself for everything," sighs Hansis. "Luke doesn't blame Noah, but finding out the truth about his father? Noah is pretty messed up about it all."
And in true soap fashion, "Luke thinks Noah won't like him anymore because he can't walk," adds Hansis.
But don't expect time in a wheelchair to cut "Nuke" off at the knees. "Luke and Noah will rise above it all," shrugs Hansis. "These trials will only make them stronger."

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Luke really wants to get physical with the Physical Therapist. -- Daniel Hugh Kelly, 05:17:10 10/14/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> Is there anyone on the earth left who believes Van's claims that he is straight? lol. -- Lucinda Walsh, 12:02:02 10/14/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Van is straight to the nearest man. -- WOAK-9 News, 05:14:29 10/15/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> If you're in the New York area check-out Luke playing Lance in "Die Mommie Die" on Broadway. -- George, 11:44:38 10/15/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> "Mommie" is at the Off-Broadway New World Stages on 50th Street. Currently in previews opening October 21, running until February. The lead (not Van) is in drag. -- Stage Door Johnny, 04:13:05 10/16/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> They have some still photos of Van in the play at afterelton.com. Go to: http://www.afterelton.com/blog/brianjuergens/first-pics-van-hansis-die-mommie-die-off-broadway?comment=29092 -- Dallas Griffin, 14:00:01 10/16/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> They cut the nude scene so no nude Van. -- Max, 21:22:04 10/16/07 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Van's boyfriend is Tyler Hanes, currently on Broadway in "A Chorus Line". -- Michael Bennett, 05:41:27 10/24/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Van has a boyfriend?? The hell ya say! This is old news. -- Lyla Montgomery, 17:54:36 10/24/07 Wed

n/t

[ Edit | View ]

[> Van is such a great actor--but so gay. -- Jake Silbermann, 17:26:24 12/23/07 Sun

Van is so gay--its so obvious. It's a shame he can't reveal that he is gay in real life.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Mark your Nuke calendars - December 31st episode ... -- Emma Snyder, 11:53:47 12/25/07 Tue

Our boys are supposed to share a New Year's Eve dance ... then maybe more!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Let's hope so. This relationship is getting so lame. Why the hell can't they be shown in bed sitting up minus their shirts. We're in the 21st Century for crying out loud! -- George, 02:27:56 12/26/07 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Well, the boys looked hot all dressed-up for their night out, but once again, the scene led to little more than Noah's joke about ''earning his gay merit badge.'' -- Scoutmaster Dusty Donovan, 12:40:44 12/31/07 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Rumor Around Town ... Noah will ask Luke to move in with him. -- Oakdaler, 06:48:15 01/01/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Today Noah suggested moving in together. Luke checked with Emma, who said it would OK for them to live at the farm. Luke gave Noah a key. I hope it's the key to Luke's chastity belt. -- Holden, 16:28:12 01/08/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> I think it's hilarious two teenage boys are at the stage of moving in together but haven't even had sex. -- Rogga, 05:16:20 01/11/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Thing is--they really don't have to show anything. Just have 'em near a bed, kiss, cut away. All implied. Then at least the narrative would make sense, there's no in-show reason they aren't fucking, especially if they're living together. Sheesh. -- Petula, 05:20:26 01/11/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> You're right, Petula. Unlike "Passions" where the Down Low guy was on top of his pal pumping, our viewers don't need an "in your face" portrayal to know what's happening. -- Irna, 07:13:42 01/11/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> The Luke/Noah story has descended into stupidity -- Austin Pecs, 12:19:39 02/16/08 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Today (Friday, the 22nd) Ameera, the Muslim sister Noah didn't know about shows up in Oakdale. She won't approve of his relationship with Luke. -- TeleFan, 07:57:07 02/22/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> next week monday i think poor Noah becomes a victim of a hate crime when he is beaten up by some punk gay bashers. -- Mike Kasnoff, 21:15:19 02/22/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I will come to his rescue if anyone can explain to me where I have been -- John Dixon, 21:43:13 02/22/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Well, they said the "F" word (faggot) in today's episode. What's with the idiotic Iraqi half-sister storyline? -- Chris Rayman Hughes with the new gay haircut, 21:10:03 02/28/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Colonel Mayer will want Noah to marry Ameera so she can stay in America. -- Emma Snyder, 12:53:25 03/02/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> The spoilers say Noah wants to marry Ameera, but other ones say they're siblings so I don't know what's going on. Maybe they find out at the last minute and LUKE marries her. -- Petula, 10:35:03 03/03/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> It's Noah: "The Snyders team up together to protect Ameera, who is being held by Homeland Security. With Luke's blessing and support, Noah marries Ameera to keep her in Oakdale as a U.S. citizen." -- sigh, 10:44:03 03/03/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> CBS is already getting a bunch of flak for not letting the two guys kiss (since last September). Now they're going to "marry" one of them off so he'll have to act straight to convince the government that the marriage isn't a sham? What a load of crap (and bad writing). -- Agnes Rayman Nixon, 21:33:43 03/03/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Hopefully, the story will get back in track, Now that the strike is over and the real writers are back at work. Their new work should show up in 6 weeks or so, -- Lawrence NYC, 18:28:29 03/04/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> They married today, in the quickest soap engagement ever. I'm placing my bets on Ameera drugging Noah into sleeping with her so she can get pregnant. -- Randy, 13:32:53 03/12/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> LILY IS LEAVING .. Martha Byrne's contract negotiations collapsed. She'll be gone in mid-April. -- TeleFan, 12:55:04 03/02/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> MB may be gone, but word is Lily Snyder, mother of Oakdale's gay virgin will be recast! -- Lisa Miller Hughes Eldridge Shea Colman McColl Mitchell Grimaldi Chedwyn, 22:18:32 03/04/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Has Van come out yet? Everyone knows he's gay. -- Widowed Nancy Hughes, 12:23:47 03/13/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Today is Martha Byrne's last tape day. Show will air in May. -- TeleFan, 03:21:16 03/14/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Nobody comes out on daytime, 'specially at his age. This storyline must be pissing Van off. Other ATWT actors have even been complaining to magazines about how they won't let the gays kiss. -- Randy, 05:32:15 03/14/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> GLAAD just gave this lame mess of a storyline an award. I guess that explains why they wouldn't go along with the fan's kiss campaign. Can GLAAD get any more pathetic? -- Insomniac, 02:15:38 03/18/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Wouldn't any award be for LAST year? The story didn't go to hell in a pink and lavendar striped handbasket till mistletoegate at the very end of Dec. 2007. -- Henry (I swear I'm not gay) Coleman, 11:43:12 03/18/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> and? -- well?, 13:48:02 03/19/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Forgetabout Nuke! ... John-Paul and Kieron (the young Catholic priest) give into temptation this week on Hollyoaks! Monday March 31 and Tuesday April 1. -- Digital Spy, 00:30:03 03/30/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Van is gay, gay, gay. I have met him. No way is he straigh. -- Justin, 09:55:45 03/30/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I eat old people's excrement -- Justin, 21:21:24 04/10/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> This shirtless screencap of Nuke-ous interruptus taken today and the look on their faces is so funny. The small of Van's back has quite the curve. http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/Realitytv_addict17/Screencaps/4-10-08/cap208.jpg -- Casey Hughes, 23:28:26 04/10/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Noah couldn't resist Luke's lucious lips today and kissed him, what .. five times? .. I saw a spit string! -- Henry Coleman, 15:19:48 04/23/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The kiss -- Soap Fan, 15:58:29 04/23/08 Wed

It was hot, if you ask me. I think that they got into it and milked it for everyhing it was worth (I think I saw a faint smile on the shorter actor's face) knowing it was a real ground breaker...but, will the female in the black dress who showed up after the kiss turn him straight? You know those manipulative female soap stars, they can run circles around those poor defenseless men. Only a few agonizing months will tell. Let's see if they show them in bed without the right wing evangelicals swamping P&G with threats of product boycott.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I'm thinking the poor girl would have more luck, if she went out and got a boy's haircut with bangs, bleached it blond, then got Noah drunk and crawled in bed so he was facing her backside. -- Maddie Coleman, 16:37:18 04/23/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Casey's ass curve was seen earlier this week. -- Ellen Dolan, 04:33:32 04/24/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> WOW -- Soap fan, 15:38:28 04/24/08 Thu

Maddie, are you sure you dont't write for the soaps? Somehow I could see that happening ...or the ghost of the goddess Venus interrupting the the first sex scene "healing" one of them. Grest scenario!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> WOW -- Soap fan, 15:39:29 04/24/08 Thu

Maddie, are you sure you dont't write for the soaps? Somehow I could see that happening ...or the ghost of the goddess Venus interrupting the the first sex scene "healing" one of them. Great scenario!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> This Wednesday, the 30th, Van will be on "The View" announcing Daytime Emmy nominees. -- TeleFan, 05:35:42 04/28/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> It's rumored Van has renewed with only a six-month contract. Will leave to be the new Billy Abbott on Y&R. -- Jake Silbermann, 05:34:09 04/29/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Those who attended the ATWT Fan Luncheon report that Van could not have acted any gayer. Flittering all over the place. -- Ms Eileen Fulton, 14:13:30 04/29/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Will they make Billy Abbott gay? They should bring back Raul Guiterrez for a Billy & Raul love story. The idea of BROWL is still hot. -- J T Hellstrom, 14:26:11 04/29/08 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> or Billy and Step-Brother Kevin Fisher having incest sex. -- Chris LeBlanc, 20:14:58 05/03/08 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Well, it wouldn't actually be incest. They're not related by blood. -- Lawrence, 21:36:20 05/07/08 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> They will be pairing NuBilly with my openly gay son NuScotty Grainger. This will force the Abbott & the Baldwin-Fisher families to call a temporary truce and *play nice* for the boys' nuptials. This will be short-lived, however, until the guys have their first tiff over the operation of their new fashion house connected with my department store called Fenmore-Abbott-Grainger (FAG) Ltd. -- Lauren Fenmore Baldwin, 16:37:51 05/09/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Van's hair is darker and he has a new style. -- Jose Eber, 09:38:03 05/11/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I'm proud to announce that my son, Luke, and that strapping boyfriend of his with the smooth V-shaped chest and the most perfect curve in his back leading down to that beautiful firm ass named Noah will lock lips once again on Tueday May, 20th. -- Holden Snyder, 15:13:56 05/18/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> They seem to be kissing again. Did that poll make a difference? Anyone hear anything? -- George, 02:40:23 05/22/08 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Rumor is Ameera will be gone soon which could mean Luke and Noah will move outta town, allowing Van to head to a West Coast soaper. -- Auntie Emma, 14:22:55 05/23/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> The kisses in this week's shows were filmed about a month before the poll-non-poll was even conducted. However, Soap Opera Weekly just reported that intimacy will actually be written into the script breakdowns for Nuke now. So, one mimght assume the homophobes had little impact. -- Lucinda Walsh, 16:35:55 05/23/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> The kisses were "taped". No daytime soap has been done on film. -- Messrs. Procter & Gamble, 04:09:55 05/24/08 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> With Noah's father committing suicide by diving into the Hudson River next week and Ameera being written out, Noah and Luke can live happily ever after. -- Nancy Hughes, 17:49:19 05/31/08 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> There's a rumor that Noah and Luke have a big breakup over this daddy trauma, and Noah goes off and enlists in the military. -- Don't Ask Don't Tell, 22:03:57 06/01/08 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> that would be great; then luke can hook up with parker & they can lose their virginity together -- penny hughes baker wade &c., 10:12:59 06/02/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Apprarently, Noah's departure allows sadsack Luke to hook-up with a gayer gay guy at OakdaleU. Then, in a few months when Noah returns injured from the war zone, Luke will feel compelled to help him with his physical therapy just as Noah helped Luke when he was paralyzed. So, there will be something of a hot love triangle. Of course, by this time, Noah will have gotten plenty of mansex in the Army, so he will be quite experienced at bringing up the rear.. -- Kevin, 11:33:28 06/02/08 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> On July 3rd Cyndi Lauper will sing for Noah and Luke. -- Auntie Em, 03:46:25 06/06/08 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.