>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:30:14 09/14/07 Fri
Author: TeleFan
Subject: On Thursday, September 13, the "tomorrow" promo was Maddie telling Luke its OK if he likes Noah and Noah's father telling him to change. Noah says "but what if I cant". Tune in today.
In reply to: TeleFan 's message, "TODAY ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS" .... Luke told Noah he liked him. Preview for tomorrow had Noah saying "but I'm not gay". The beginning of the story line we've been waiting for since Luke came out to his parents. CBS 2:00-3:00 PM ET" on 12:50:41 08/01/07 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I missed some episodes! Did Luke/Noah have sex?? -- anony, 16:48:54 09/15/07 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> They've only tongue-kissed. -- TeleFan, 21:06:03 09/16/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> I hear they're supposed to *kiss* again on Sept. 26. Should be even deeper, longer now that Noah adimts he's gay gay gay! -- Emma Snyder, 15:06:19 09/22/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Unfortunately, in typical soap opera fashion, Noah's strict controlling father has turned out to be a murderer/kidnapper. I hope they don't send Noah and Luke (along with their storyline) off to some film school when the father's storyline comes to an end. -- Agnes Rayman Nixon, 20:46:45 09/22/07 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> And Noah's girlfriend up til now, Maddie, gets morning sickness. -- Helen Wagner, 04:57:03 09/23/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Doubtful. (spoiler) -- Henry Coleman, 15:57:42 10/14/07 Sun

The actress who plays Maddie has been let go. She'll be gone
in a couple of weeks.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.