>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:46:20 01/22/08 Tue
Author: mickwhomisspells (steve bartelstein has brain cancer!)
Subject: i agree with your fine opinion of heath, not to be corny but he will be the new jimmy dean
In reply to: Depressed Brokeback Boy 's message, "Death of Heath" on 16:15:13 01/22/08 Tue

i cried when i saw brokeback mountain, and loved it. i wonder if heath was on methedone, it kills, anna & son! etc!it makes me so sad to see such a talents light go out!on another note i read in tv newser that steve bartelstein has brain cancer, he was treated for testicular cancer. i like him , he was always very fresh mouthed on abc early news with bill evans and laure stokes!!.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Heath -- Ron Cornhim, 01:49:40 01/23/08 Wed

I don't think Heath risked anything - certainly not his career - when he decided to do BBM. It's not like his sexual orientation was ever in question and acting is acting. Lots of actors have played gay men in movies over the years.

I can't say I'm ever surprised when a Hollywood actor is found dead the way Heath was yesterday. Actors, musicians, and artists in general have always had substance abuse problems in greater numbers than the average Joe - it comes with the territory. It's just that some of them make a public spectacle of their (early) demise, such as Amy Winehouse right now, and others indulge strictly behind closed doors although Heath's health problems were somewhat known.

I feel most sorry for Heath's 2-yr old little girl who will never know her father and that is the true tragedy in all this.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Your quote... -- Gummonymous, 13:05:48 02/02/08 Sat

Re: "I don't think Heath risked anything - certainly not his career - when he decided to do BBM. It's not like his sexual orientation was ever in question and acting is acting. Lots of actors have played gay men in movies over the years."

---------------------------------

Then you would be surprised that Heath Ledger had plenty of rumors surrounding his own sexuality in certain circles. Not that this matters, but it does gall me that people bang on and on about how masculine and brave Heath was doing BBM, and that his sexuality was never in question. Yes dears, one can be masculine with a liking for the boys and still fool everyone. This not uncommon. Whether this is true about him I cannot say, but Hollywood is plenty bisexual, don't be fooled by a manly chin and a deep voice.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.