>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:02:58 02/25/08 Mon
Author: Tim Showalter
Subject: That's one Bitter BITCH!
In reply to: mickwhomisspells 's message, "jfk jr said bill was a ugly cuss, i think bill hates women!!!!!!!" on 10:19:58 02/08/08 Fri

I was used to the likes of George Carlin's nasty, vicious humor. Oh sorry...his "refreshing" sense of humor. Yeah, right. Maher makes Carlin look like Miss Manners in comparison. Maher just seems to have no respect for anyone or anyone's beliefs. He just $HITS on EVERYONE and thinks that's perfectly ok. I would disagree. I think someone must have really hurt him and he lashes out in the name of just being honest. He is rude and crude IMO.

But that's fine. In this world we are allowed to be nasty, hateful and even a prick. But what goes around comes around. When he is in a hospital bed drooling and stuck full of tubes, maybe he'll change his tune. But I doubt it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!PS THE LIZARD IS DEAD -- mickwhomisspells (BUCKLY KICKED THE BUCKET!!!!!!!!), 10:16:40 02/27/08 Wed

BILL JUST WONT FIT ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!BUT HE DOES RAISE SOME GOOD ISSUES!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.