>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:24:27 04/14/08 Mon
Author: Paul Lynde
Subject: Erotic Roddick
In reply to: Tennis Guy 's message, "Andy Rod dick" on 17:31:26 04/07/08 Mon

Andy is as close to a perfect specimen as one can hope for. The body hair only accentuates that he is no longer the teenege tennis star but an adult who is a great player as well as a hot hunk. My prediction is that he will age quite nicely.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Blind item -- badboi, 13:38:59 04/15/08 Tue

There was a recent blind item about a sports star naked in a hotel room with another guy and many people guessed Roddick. Even so, that in itself doesn't mean the person is bona fide gay. Those blind items can be misleading. But it could be true.

He recently got engaged, or supposedly. Who knows what goes on. In other news, Luke MacFarlane has come out. Yay!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Andy looks so natural -- Greta Van Lesbian, 20:47:15 04/15/08 Tue

One thing I have always admired about Andy is that he is not so damn over-developed like the crowd on just about any reality show that features lots of shirtless young guys. They all seem to NEED to have HUGE biceps and perfect abs. Yeah, the stuff dreams are made of...till you realize how insanely self-absorbed and self-centered they are. When one's life consists of lifting weights and eating salad and drinking protein shakes, it gets a little old as far as even trying to hold a conversation...much less hold anything else lol.

Andy has such a normal body. Not overly 'perfect' if you know what I mean. Nice rugged jaw, really great hair pattern on the chest, noticeable treasure trail and sturdy legs. He does seem to like to remove his shirt whenever he can, but maybe he truly is just a very comfortable person.

I did see the pic of him getting toungued by a hot young guy and his expression is really priceless. It's almost "you got a problem?...cause I sure don't!" So very cool.

Andy is tops in my book. I just hope the whole engagement thing is genuine love rather than doing the conventional thing to please family or the fanbase.

BTW, some DELICIOUS HI RES pics of Andy that show in detail that fuzzy chest can be found here:

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://queerofallmedia.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-roddick-playing-tennis-shirtless_21.html">http://queerofallmedia.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-roddick-playing-tennis-shirtless_21.html</a>

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Andy's Roddick -- Esther Blodgett, 13:24:29 04/18/08 Fri

www.fanchitchat.com/redlightdistrict

Somewhere in their 9 pages is a very yummy and very funny photo of Our Andy sitting watching a match. However he has neglected to wear underpants that day and there is our boy, anging out for all to see. It is very pretty.

Go for it. Someone far more web savvy than I can ferret it out.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Andy Roddick's furry body -- Ben Harris, 18:28:39 05/05/08 Mon

I have loved watching Andy since he first set foot on the courts. And it was definitely cool watching him mature in his game and of course physically.

He went from a rather average young fellow to a handsome, hairy man. Would love to see pics of his siblings. I think I read somewhere that on eof his brothers is a dentist or doctor. Any 411 on that?

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.