>
VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:33:34 06/06/08 Fri
Author: Hollywood Square
Subject: Stating the (flaming) obvious!
In reply to: Ethel Mertz 's message, "Jeff Trachta of soap opera 'fame'" on 10:16:14 06/04/08 Wed

Guys like Rock Hudson amaze me. Gay as a goose but blended right in and so UN-obvious. Personally, when you can "tell that the guy is gay" by his appearance, mannerisms, speech or whatever, I find it rather annoying at very least. I diskile the term "straight acting" in guys' descriptions. I much prefer MASCULINE. Rock Hudson was masculine. I could give a crap whether he liked women or men or both. But as far as the actor in quesion here is converned, I find him to be just a little too obvious for my liking. But to each his (or her) own.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> he and Christian Le Blanc will probably come out when they are about 70 when they are wrinkled up on queens -- Katie Logan, 21:29:09 06/11/08 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.