VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Game Change Kit

Author:
texhorn (Help)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:43:18 08/30/12 Thu

I have a S2000, a button for multi-choice denomination choice with a ticket printer. I swap out games between a Red Hot Seven & a Double/Triple Stars. I replace the SB chip and dealer I bought machine & game kits from tells me over the phone what buttons to hit to make games work as I cannot remember what buttons to push.
I just purchased a Double Gold kit from a different dealer he said the kit would have a SB game chip but I would also needed a Key & Clear chip. He sent me instructions with the Clear & Key chips but the instructions were not for a mult-denomination machine when it came time in instructions to set denomination.
I can't seem to get him to send me more instructions, Can anyone help with what buttons to push if I use the Key & Clear chips when it comes time to pick denomination or can I not use the Clear & Key chips as with my other 2 games. Could anyone send steps if I don't have to use the Clear & Key chips as I hate to call dealer I did not buy kit from for help. Many thanks for any help.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Game Change Kit

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:46 08/30/12 Thu

For the denomination you should be able to touch which ones you do not want and keep which ever Denom you want for the game.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: Game Change Kit

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:39 08/30/12 Thu

You machine does have a touchscreen right? If not the use the outside buttons to go left and right and the center button as the enter button.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.