VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: IGT 61 61-1 Double Diamond

Author:
Tony
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:58:18 03/06/14 Thu

I just picked up a double diamond machine. It had a 12 error code so I replaced the battery. They code cleared and I was able to bring up the 61 code (at first I could hit the reset and it would signal and change to 61-1. (it is no longer letting me passed the 61 no sound no 61-1.

When it was letting me get to the 61-1 I would turn the side jpot key it would click and then put the machine into some kind of menu where you can scroll through but I cant get it to exit or operate.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: IGT 61 61-1 Double Diamond

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:17 03/06/14 Thu

Hold the white self test switch inside the machine for three seconds close the door then turn the reset key.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: IGT 61 61-1 Double Diamond

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:17 03/07/14 Fri

I tried that. At first when I held the self test button it would make a noise and change to 61-1 then I would close the door and turn the key. That is when I would get stuck it what seemed like a menu. The coins played would flash 0-1 and you could use the spin key to scroll through 1 up to 9.
Now I can't get the machine to change to the 61-1 when I hold the self test button.

[> Subject: Re: IGT 61 61-1 Double Diamond

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:32 03/07/14 Fri

Power it off and on and press the self test switch again. It sounds like a "door open" problem check the BV door and belly door switches.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.