VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: IGt double diamond lights up no reel spin

Author:
Randy Loper (Lopez)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:19:08 05/29/14 Thu

>oh boy.. this is great.
>
>Amazing the machine is sooo clean it floors me that i
>have had so much trouble with it. I have had ones that
>were rusted through and through and they worked with
>minor tweaks.
>
>I emailed you a little QT video clip as one last
>resort so you can see what the reels are doing. Maybe
>i'll take the board out again and use some compressed
>air on it. Where are the chips for the reels located
>on this older style board..?
>Been reading both input and questions as I have same machine (with $$ accepter) same problems though, fixed all with same suggestions, however, have to ask again about fixing the coin accepter with your approach. My wheel spin worked with cleaning by air pressure and also readjusting wire connections. Sure would like to fix coin receptor..... Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: IGt double diamond lights up no reel spin

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:41 05/30/14 Fri

With a CC there is a small potentiometer that can be adjusted for the accept rate. After that there is the small cable that connects to the CC that can be checked. Also on many CC such as the CC-16 there is a small capacitor on the board, I believe it was 220 uf 25 volt, that would always go bad.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.