VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: S5500 error code 32

Author:
patrick mercadante (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:55:31 04/23/15 Thu

Hi i have a error code 32 on my S5500 the hopper is full I tried the reset button on the circuit board tray it worked once and now it does not any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: S5500 error code 32

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:46 04/23/15 Thu

First be sure it is no jammed up or have bad knife were the coins come out.

Those hoppers have a forward and reverse button on their circuit board that can be pressed to make sure it is operating.

Opening and closing the door clears the tilt. Sometimes the motors get weak if there is to many coins in it, it wont be able to turn.

After all the basics are gone though and if it is still not working than it could have a bad hopper board or motor.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.