VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: IGT S+ turns on but does not work

Author:
Shawn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:30:50 03/27/17 Mon

Just purchased a 1993 triple diamond slot machine from a person online. They said the machine was working when they had it. They moved it to a different location and tried to play it and it would not work so the sold it as not working. When I got it home I opened it up and noticed the power cord was disconnected on the inside. I plugged it in and the machine turned on. When I shut the door the reels spin and stop on double bar, double bar, single bar and the bell rings for a couple of seconds then 3300 appears on the winner paid window and 1 appears on coins played window. On the candle the bottom light flashes fast and the top light flashes slow. I have added about $40 dollars in coins to the hopper but nothing happens. I try to put a quarter in the machine and it drops back out. I am new to this and have no idea how to get the machine off of TILT. Any help would greatly appreciated.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.