VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: PE-Splus manual

Author:
Allen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:04:48 08/18/08 Mon

Can you email me the PE-Splus manual on your web site I am having problems downloading it. I would very much appreciate it my PE-plus game has wiring problems and I need the schematics.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: PE-Splus manual

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:02 08/18/08 Mon

I have gotten emails from other people having problems downloading the free manuals from gigasize.com so I have also uploaded them to filefrount.com. These are free file sharing services but I have rarely have had problems using them. I think Gigasize.com is going through some kind of upgrade so use filefrount.com for now. If you have any more problems let me know. http://www.npgcable.com/~aranger

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:35:18 08/19/08 Tue

file frount worked thanks

Author:
idencio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:45 02/25/09 Wed

>Can you email me the PE-Splus manual on your web site
>I am having problems downloading the file on filefront

it says "you dont have permission to download it"

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:36 02/26/09 Thu

The File Front server may have been down, I just checked and downloaded the manual just fine. try again and if your still having problems let me know.

Author:
Mitchell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:45 06/09/09 Tue

I have been trying to download the pe plus/splus manual and the link seems to be broken can you email me manual. Thanks

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:18 06/09/09 Tue

To anyone who is having problems downloading manuals I am sorry and working on the problem. I am using free file sharing services so I am at their mercy. Filefront.com had been working well but now seems to be adding in a lot of spam/ ads. I have uploaded the two most popular files the PE-S-Plus manual and the Fortune II manual to a new service called filedropper.com as an alternative. If anyone needs another manual and filefront.com does not work then let me know here or email me and Iíll upload it to filedropper.com.

[> Subject: code 61

Author:
rusty ayers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:34:11 12/29/12 Sat

i have a igt double diamond slot machine that has been sitting for about 4 or 5 years and the battery in the motherboard was dead so i replaced it and i keep getting a code 61 and cannot get it to go away. I have tried bypassing the wires at the lock on the doors. Can anyone help

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:11 12/29/12 Sat

For a "61" tilt open the door hold the white self test switch for three seconds, close the door and turn the reset key.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.