VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Bally 3.6 battery replacement

Author:
Bill
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:33:44 01/30/09 Fri

I am replacing the battery on 3 Bally Slot's, due to low vaoltage error. Black and White Double Jackpot, 2 10 5 Bonus Time, 777 Double Jack Pot. None of them have dollar bill validators. Will I need to do anything else.

Also I have an IGT - S Plus slot that I have replaced the battery on. It does not have a bill validator. Will I need to do anything else to it.

Thank you for your help!

Bill Freeman
A Game Service Inc.
http://www.agameservice.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Bally 3.6 battery replacement

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:55 01/30/09 Fri

I know the S-Plus wonít need the key-chips when they didnít have BV at least the ones I have worked on from the Nevada jurisdiction. You will also get a 61 tilt that will need to be cleared by holding down the self test switch for two or three seconds, then closing the door and turning the reset key. You will possibly need to setup the denomination and so on in setup if it doesnít hold.

I believe it was the same way with the Bally with no BV but itís been awhile so I canít be exactly sure. Iíll ask around at work and see if anyone remembers. What is the model number for your bally machines?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.