VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Heiwa skill stop slot machine

Author:
Roger (Upset)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:17:43 03/21/09 Sat

Machine works good.just won't pay out tokens.shows E2code.took hopper out,cleaned it,spayed wd40 on it. the motor turns freely by hand.i hope you can help.thanks Roger

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Heiwa skill stop slot machine

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:41:23 03/22/09 Sun

I have not sure of what machine you have, if you could give me more information than I will be of more help.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
roger (Irked)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:09 05/14/09 Thu

>Machine works good.just won't pay out tokens.shows
>E2code.took hopper out,cleaned it,spayed wd40 on it.
>the motor turns freely by hand.i hope you can
>help.thanks Roger
Hi Jeremy.Sorry about not getting back to you sooner.I still can not get this Japanese slot machine to work.I have emailed dozens of shops that sell them but none have replied.I think the hopper motor is shot.I just can not fined anyone that sells parts for Pachilso slot machines Can you help? thanks Roger

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:39 05/14/09 Thu

Iíve never worked in a Pachilso machine before. Iíve never even seen one except at gamming shows and magazines. If you think the hopper motor is bad then try to give it the voltage it wants to run. Such as older IGT Machines use 120 volt that we have a cord made up to test them. Newer machines often use 12-18 volt DC so be sure of the motors voltage before trying this. It is also a good idea to take the motor out before testing in case something is jamming up the pin wheel, and stopping the motor from turning.

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.