VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: IGT RED WHITE BLUE 2-COIN

Author:
KENT (confused)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:19:30 11/14/08 Fri

I have a machine that stopped working.The fuses have been tested and are all good.The G.I.lights light up and that is it.The led bar does not light up.(So i can not get any codes) I tried restting the cpu,checked all switches and locks everything seems ok! Any help on what else to check would be great!
Thanks Kent

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: IGT RED WHITE BLUE 2-COIN

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:33:34 11/14/08 Fri

The first place to start would be the power supply box. If this is an S-Plus then all the florescent lights run off of AC that basically just runs through the power supply box and light them up. The machine runs off of DC power plug from the power supply box and plugs into the motherboard. This is where to start checking for power with a meter. Sometimes the plug that goes to the motherboard needs to be reseated or has a bad connection. With the power off examine it for any burn marks or connections that are coming out or off. If the connection looks good and the power supply box power checks good then the MPU or motherboard is bad most often it will be the MPU. You can download the IGT manual for the schematics and power you should be reading here in the download section http://www.npgcable.com/~aranger let me know how it goes.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.