VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

steveperryfans.com 2009 birthday card
Happy Birthday, Steve Perry
Please leave your birthday greeting for Steve here.
Back to steveperryfans.com homepage

Subject: JUST A DAY

Author:
sandy (sandy sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:39 06/22/10 Tue

Dont forget about us. We cant forget about you. Have you forgot. (SING Again)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Come back soon

Author:
Shirley Sears (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:50 06/05/10 Sat

I know U may not ever read this 'but just n case please know n ur heart millions of ur fans want and need U back .I hope U return 2 us. If U dont want 2 sing go in2 acting I'll watch any thing ur N.This is 2010 let us know or hear what u r going 2 do . I really do love you and ur music God bless

Subject: very belated birthday message

Author:
Tanya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:07 11/27/09 Fri

I hope somehow you read this although very late I only wish you the best in life and hope you had a lovely birthday.Words can not describe how much I love your songs and voice and how much I hope you do another cd in the near future and maybe even another dvd.This year after so long trying to obtain your other dvds I was finally able to buy them and my dream came true.Thankyou sincerely for your beautiful and timeless music and for giving to the world your precious gift so unselfishly and for being such a lovely person.I know you have heard it before but I do not just hear your music I feel it and it takes me to another world You were the first person I went out of my way to try and find his song and record ... Take Care Tanya

Subject: Belated Happy Birthday

Author:
Alaska Sandy (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:23 02/18/09 Wed

I can not believe that time has gone by and we are still waiting for your melodic voice to come to over take the radio as you can do so well. I must say that I can not believe how your music still touches kids today. You have been a big part of my life and for that I thank you and now I would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday and you look sensational for you age. Well been a few years since I have seen ya but you looked good then!!!!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Author:
Ponz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:29 01/30/09 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve!

Hope you are Happy and Healthy and enjoying love in your life.
Thank you for all your melodies. I listen each day.

Baci
Ponz

Subject: Your Birthday

Author:
Karen Rolf (Naughty)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:09 01/28/09 Wed

Dearest Steve,

Wow, after all these years, I still to this day have wild erotic dreams about you. This past Saturday I awoke in a sweat. I am amazed at how much you have impacted my life. I have loved you for 25+ years and I never will stop loving you. Happy Birthday you HOTTIE!!! We all miss you and love you...

I have to "Faithfully" and "Don't stop Believing" that you will come back to us. I will be waiting with "Open Arms"....

Love to you <3

Karen

Subject: happy birthday

Author:
lynn smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:09 01/27/09 Tue

Steve happy birthday 60 and still a very handsome man. Wishing you the very best this year and many more to come. You are all around a beautiful person and i'll always be a fan. God bless and take care. love lynn

Subject: Happy Birthday

Author:
Yvonne Simpson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:11 01/26/09 Mon

Hi Steve,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I have loved all your music since I was a kid, and now my kids love your music!!! Everytime I hear your songs I feel like a teenager again!!! I hope your voice feels better and someday you can tour again cause my kids and I would love to see you live in concert!!! Until then I will continue to watch your videos on my facebook!
God Bless and Happy Birthday

Yvonne Simpson

Subject: Happy Birthday!

Author:
Lisa Henry (Joyous)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:13 01/26/09 Mon

Hey Steve. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. You are such a wonderful person and brilliant singer. I hope you have a wonderful belated birthday, you deserve it. I named my daughter after your band. Seriosly, her name is Journey and she loves listning to you sing. She loves wheel in the sky. Thank you for entertaining us so greatly for so many years. YOU ROCK!!!!Love forever, Lisa and Journey.

Subject: Happy Birthday STEVE

Author:
DAVID HOBSON (SINCERELY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:02:45 01/26/09 Mon

ICANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO SAY THIS BUT GET YOUR FINGER OUT AND START RECORDING SOME NEW STUFF. SURELY IF YOU HAVE A VOICE YOU SHOULD USE IT AND GIVE US YOUR FANS WHAT WE DESERVE. IF IT WAS NOT FOR US WHERE WOULD YOU BE?

Subject: Steve Perry's 60th b'day

Author:
Nona Gordineer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:20 01/25/09 Sun

Happy belated b'day Steve sweetie pie! I hope you had a wonderful b'day and are still celebrating! I miss you everyday! I hope and pray that one day sooooon you'll come back and tour and be there where we can see you again! I have seeked high and low, seriously, to be able to send you somthing for your b'day and Christmas this last year. I finally got ahold of your lawyers office and one lady in the music dept. said go ahead and send whatever you want here and next time he's in we'll get it to him. So I sent you a very nice gift and a personal card with a very personal message. Next thing I know the head of the dept. called me and said that I was misinformed! I was so SAD! I wanted so much to send you something personal. Wish I could have succeeded. Then I found this, I am so excited to tell you happy b'day this year at least this way! Your are so loved and missed! If you ever come through Oregon, stop by Springfield and give me a call, we'll do lunch or dinner! Love you, miss you, Sincerely,
Nona Gordineer:)

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday!

Author:
Stacy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:32:00 01/25/09 Sun

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Steve! We all miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Subject: My Little Girl Sings

Author:
Michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:55 01/25/09 Sun

Your music takes me back to a time of innocence and fun, when I was young and carefree. When I listen to your music today, for a moment, I'm that young girl again. Now a wife, mom & full time worker your music still makes me feel young. The other day my 7 year old, Sadie, was in the other room playing, when I hear her start singing..."Just a smalltown girl, living in a lonely world....." It brought the biggest smile to my face. She likes your music, too!!! We sing alot together and it so so much fun. Your music has brought alot of joy to my life in many ways. Happy Birthday.
Michelle from Tennessee

Author:
Debby (Missing You)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:27 01/24/09 Sat

Happy 60th Birthday Steve . . . Wishing you much love, happiness & good health on your birthday & always. No one could EVER replace you! I've been a fan from the start and hope that one day we'll be blessed with your voice once again. Your music is a staple in my day every day!

Author:
Denise Farr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:01 01/24/09 Sat

Steve, Hope you had a happy 60th. I have been a fan for 30 years and still listen to your music every day. The last time I seen you was in 1986 at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan, it was the best concert I have ever been to and will never forget. I was very saddened when you and Journey broke up, and as far as I am concerned there is no Journey without Steve Perry, your voice has touched my heart and life forever. My life long dream is to meet you in person.

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!!!

Author:
Shannon Long
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:11 01/24/09 Sat

Wishing you the most wonderful birthday ever. Would love to see you and hear that beautiful voice of yours again. Please come back soon!!!

Subject: Happy Belated Birthday!

Author:
Rhonda Harlow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:31 01/24/09 Sat

Hi Steve,
I truly hope that on your birthday you are surrounded with all the people that mean the most to you and know that all of us (your fans) love you, miss you and your beautiful voice. May the year ahead of you be blessed with much love, happiness and good health. Come Back to us if you can. Your music is intoxicating and what a thrill it would be to hear it once again. God Bless You!

Subject: A Very Happy Birthday to you

Author:
Karen (Blessings)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:51:31 01/23/09 Fri

Woo Hoo!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From all the people you have never met, and those of whom you have. May you always be surrounded by loving friends and family, and may your hopes and dreams all come true. Thank you for the many lives you have touched and spirits you have lifted with your fabulous voice. Thank you for being you.

Many Happy Blessings...

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve

Author:
Donna Todd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:54 01/23/09 Fri

Dear Steve Perry - I'm late sending you birthday wishes for 2009. I hope it was a happy 60th for you. I know many people say they are your #1 fans, but guess what? It's really ME!!!! Your music, your voice, your face - your sweetness - what a wonderful man you've become. Your parents are watching over you and must be so proud. When I see your interviews and hear what you have to say - I can see what a kind person you are. I miss you and would love to hear you sing again. I'll forever listen to your music and will forever love you.

Subject: Happy Birthday!!!

Author:
Debbi (Hi!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:09:41 01/23/09 Fri

Hope your birthday is all you want and more!! Thanks for the music!! God bless you!!

Subject: birthday

Author:
sofia (birthday wishes)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:11 01/23/09 Fri

Musical Giver, thanks for sharing your writing, producing, and performing creations. As I age, I appreciate how music gets me through stuff. So, thanks for reaching my feelings, I never tire of it. I hope FAN ASYLUM does a Q and A session soon, because while you seem to be so real (and yeah, sexy), you are interesting to talk with, according to a past Q and A I've read. I noticed there was no birthday message with FA, but I wish you all the happiness, silliness, laughter, fulfillment with new interests, connection, validation you need and desire. I respect your privacy, but let me know if you do read this--somehow--ccpr

Subject: Happy 60th

Author:
Theresa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:54 01/23/09 Fri

Steve,
I hope you had a happy 60th...No matter the age I will always love you and you will always have a special place in my heart:) It seems like yesterday when you kissed my hand and asked for my phone number on your solo tour here in Denver in 95!!! I will never forget that as long as I live. I can only hope the rumors are true and that we will be hearing that beautiful voice soon. Love Theresa from Denver Colorado

Subject: A Big Happy Birthday to you!!

Author:
Yumi (Someday Soon)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:33 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve!
Miss You Dear.
When are you coming back to Japan? ;-)
Wishing you every happiness come!

Author:
tina (wishing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:29 01/22/09 Thu

A VERY HAPPY POST BIRTHDAY, I'm SORRY.. I've BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG & NOW ITS THE DAY AFTER, I TOO HAVE LOVED YOU FOR MANY MANY YEARS (25+),
I WISH YOU & HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY & WISH YOU MANY HAPPY MORE. I WILL WAIT FOR YOU & DROP MY HUSBAND WHEN YOU SAY THE WORD.

Subject: Be Happy !

Author:
NORIKO (from JAPAN)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:53 01/22/09 Thu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! :)

I wanna send you my love, and WASABI(your favorite food in JAPAN).

Subject: Happy 60th Steve!

Author:
Linda (Faithfully) Armstrong (GOTTA LOVE STEVE)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:51 01/22/09 Thu

BEST WISHES STEVE!!!! WOW - 60 & YOU ARE STILL A DOLL. IMAGINE THAT.

PLEASE PUT OUT A NEW CD SOON. I AM GOING THROUGH STEVE WITHDRAWALS! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.

MISS YOUR AWSOME VOICE & STAGE PRESENCE!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday Steve!

Author:
Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:44 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve! U are a god and an idol to me when it comes to music and for being a good person. Long live mr. perry!!!!

Author:
Ronster Monster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:00 01/22/09 Thu

Hope to hear your new music soon. Happy Birthday where ever you are! Please come back, please.

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

Author:
Tierra (8D)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:42 01/22/09 Thu

I hope you have a happy birthday Steve.....i'm a Journey fan..i love Journey......I LOVE YOU VERY DEARLY!!! =) And i hope as every day comes....you cerish the days as you get older......I LOVE YOU STEVE! Happy Birthday

Author:
Marsha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:37 01/22/09 Thu

As your big day draws to a close, I'm wondering how you are. Did your birthday wishes come true? Did you get any presents? What would you wish for in a present anyways? Did you have a cake? Did they call the fire dept with the candles? LOL just kidding.
Seriously, I am hoping that you are well, and happy. I'm hoping like the rest of your fans that this is THE year for something new from you..but if not, that's ok too. We have your gift of music forever. Don't ever think that you aren't special. Don't ever think that you aren't loved. You have blessed millions with your talents.
Anyways, hope your day was a good one, and that you had a good time.

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday

Author:
Marsha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:38 01/22/09 Thu

>As your big day draws to a close, I'm wondering how
>you are. Did your birthday wishes come true? Did you
>get any presents? What would you wish for in a present
>anyways? Did you have a cake? Did they call the fire
>dept with the candles? LOL just kidding.
>Seriously, I am hoping that you are well, and happy.
>I'm hoping like the rest of your fans that this is THE
>year for something new from you..but if not, that's ok
>too. We have your gift of music forever. Don't ever
>think that you aren't special. Don't ever think that
>you aren't loved. You have blessed millions with your
>talents.
>Anyways, hope your day was a good one, and that you
>had a good time.

Subject: Timeless

Author:
Kim Conley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:12 01/22/09 Thu

I'm 43 and my 18 month old has been listening to Journey since inception, and as he gets older, he will certainly hear many stories about his mommy's love for your music. And, Faithfully is already his favorite song. Your voice is timeless and we wish you a wonderful birthday.
Peace, Kimmie C- Pgh, PA (Go Steelers!!)

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Author:
Sheila B. W.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:00 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday. It's a honor to share your birthdate. Hope you had an excellent day. Can't wait to hear some new songs from you. Love your voice and your music.

Subject: So, anyway...

Author:
anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:47 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday! Thank you for the wonderful songs you gave us through the years...& all the memories & special moments that those songs evoke. Love ya...in a non-stalker kind of way.

Author:
Robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:14 01/22/09 Thu

Any way you want it sold me. Anyone that knows me knows I am the largest fan of Steve Perry and Journey. I listen to your music everyday. Happy Birthday....Peace.

Subject: Feliz Cumpleanos!!!! Sr. Perry!!!

Author:
Armida Cuellar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:19 01/22/09 Thu

Steve,
Here's wishing you many more years, so that you could share that incredible voice that you were blessed with!! Please go back on tour soon!!! I turn 50 this year and it would be wonderful to be able to see you somewhere in concert!! Your loved by thousands and thousands of fans, so please make the effort!!! We love ya Steve!! Your still as Hot as ever!!

Luv & Peace,
Armida Cuellar
San Antonio, Texas

armidacuellar@satx.rr.com

Subject: Happy Happy Birthday STEVE

Author:
Anna (HEY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:37 01/22/09 Thu

Hey

Steve I wish you the very best BIRTHDAY ever.
I miss your voice sing new songs and watching new
videos. But, the GQ articile said you were doing a
new CD. I'm looking forward to getting it soon.
I'll always LOVE YOU! Stay strong and we'll wait
for your music. HAVE A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Subject: Have a very Special Day !

Author:
Suzanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:52 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Precious Soul - Glad you are here and we've had the pleasure of enjoying such a wonderful inspiring human being! Something very strange has happened to me since last year..I still don't know why...Imagine at this point in time after I've loved some of your songs for many years.. Ehem..not soooo many..I'm only 45..Honestly I was not a gruppie or a fan..nor anything of the sort..So one day I got this strong urge to find out more about the person behind that wonderful voice... and it was you..I really hadn't even seen you before when you were young..and I came across this lovely picture of you at the Monster premier and it was love at first sight..since then...I can't stop thinking of your beautiful smile and such a warm and loving expression in your eyes.. I started dreaming...while thinking that this is all veeeery strange.. but I suppose there is a reason why..since then, my heart is full of loving, wonderful, unexplicable, intense vibrations, warm, continuos special feelings for you and a strong desire to meet you, just to be close to such a wonderful soul..so all I can do through my thoughs send you all these feelings and hope that somehow you feel loved...I know it sounds strange.. but even stranger to admit is that I've kept fighting with myself trying to get my senses back.. but haven't been successfull..so for now I have faith and keep believing in these wonderful feelings your voice and photograph have inspired within me in the midst of a time of change in my life and. I admit, I have you imprinted in my mind, heart and soul, and I've got no reason why.. So, hope you are happy and making others very happy too. I sincerely wish you've had a very special day and that you are enjoying your life surrounded by extraordinary and loving people! (Oh well, sorry I'm missing.. for now..) Last confession is that I secretly call you and wisper in the air "My Precious-soul". Hope we meet soon... XXX..Suzanne P. from Miami.

Subject: Feliz Cumpleaños Steve

Author:
Laura MM de Chile (Chilean fan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:29 01/22/09 Thu

Steve:
From Viña del Mar, Chile, South America, I wish you a very happy birthday.
Steve, When will you come to Chile? Chile is beauty country. I can be your tourism guide, would be a honor.
In Chile you have a lot of fans. I am a big fan, me and my family (father, mother, sister and brother in law)watch your DVDs all the time. Thanks for your music and your voice.
Sorry, my english is very poor.

Author:
LORENA D. M. CHILE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:29 01/22/09 Thu

FOR A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. A VEREY WARM BIRTHAY GREETING, FROM A FAR A WAY PLACE, SANTIAGO DE CHILE.
SOMEWHERE I READ YOU FELT OLD, BUT I MUST TELL YOU. YOU ARE FAR FROM THAT AS WELL AS YOUR INNER BEIRG STAYS YOUNG. THRAGH THE YEARS.
I HAVE LEARNT THAT WE CAN CHANGE ON TRUE OUTT SIDE BUT OUR ESENCE NEVER CHANGES¡
WITH MUCH LOVE,RESPECT AND ADMIRATION, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday Steve

Author:
:Leslie Holker (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:57 01/22/09 Thu

Like every year before, I am so elated to have the opportunity to wish Steve a Happy Birthday. After all the years...you are still my go to place for music that makes me happy. You are my favorite performer, and I wish you'd make some new music. Until then, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Have one on me. Blessings & Love, Leslie

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Feliz Cumpleanos

Author:
Susan L (ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:27 01/22/09 Thu

Wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday and may MANY more to follow! You only just begun to taste the sweet wine of life! 1949 Was A VERY, very, GOOD year! Hope you start recording more and hopefully, see you in concerts)!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAITHFULLY,
Susan L - Whittier, CA
xoxoxoxoxox

Author:
Lenore (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:44 01/22/09 Thu

Happy 60th Steve,

I am a big fan of your's, love all your music,and talent.
I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and a very healthy and Happy 2009. Take care.

Author:
Dawn (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:43 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday,Mr. Perry!

Subject: happy birthday steve! remember 60 is the new 50

Author:
stan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:20 01/22/09 Thu

happy birthday steve i hope you have many more! i still remember when i was 19 going to jail because when the cops pulled me over for a road check and he ask me what was my name? i told him steve perry.lol then later i told him my real name but that still did not keep me out of jail for a night,your a big influence on me god bless you.

Subject: One sweet and sexy man!

Author:
Nancy (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:38 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday, Steve Perry!! Hope you have a fun and safe one!

[> Subject: happy birthday

Author:
Samantha (Happy Birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:38 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday, Steve Perry!! Hope you have a fun and
safe one!
Happy birthday Steve Perry i love u ,i listen to your mucsic everyday personaly you r my favorite singer oh sherrie is my favorite and it will always be love u , sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> Subject: Re: happy birthday

Author:
Samantha (happy birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:24 01/22/09 Thu

>Happy Birthday, Steve Perry!! Hope you have a fun and
>safe one!
>Happy birthday Steve Perry i love u ,i listen to your
>mucsic everyday personaly you r my favorite singer oh
>sherrie is my favorite and it will always be love u ,
>sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: happy birthday

Author:
Happy Birthday (Happiest)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:10 01/22/09 Thu

>>Happy Birthday, Steve Perry!! Hope you have a fun and
>>safe one!
>>Happy birthday Steve Perry i love u ,i listen to your
>>mucsic everyday personaly you r my favorite singer oh
>>sherrie is my favorite and it will always be love u ,
>>sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Author:
kim keenan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:13 01/22/09 Thu

My friends think I am crazy, but every year, on January 22, I wear a Journey or Steve Perry shirt and celebeate your Birthday. I have a 7 month old girl and another turning 6 tomorrow. I actually tried to have her on your Birthday, but it didn't happen. We all want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We are thinking of you and will be listening to your beautiful voice all night.

All my love,
Kim

Subject: Happy Happy Birthday

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:21 01/22/09 Thu

Warmest wishes for a special birthday! There are no words which can adequately express the gratitude I feel in my heart for your music and artistic expression...it has soooo influenced my own artwork. I, like so many others have posted, have been so touched by your voice, passion,and 'drive'. You are an inspiration, a saving grace through troubled times and a smile on my soul...what a special gift you've given the world. I cherish every lyric, every note, every song...happy birthday and cheers to many many more!

Heather
Michigan

Subject: Happy Happy Day

Author:
Donna (Always happy thinking of you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:45 01/22/09 Thu

I've been in love with you for over 20 years - - the longest relationship I've ever had. My wish is to meet some day; that keeps me going. A very happy birthday to you . . . you look terrific. I saw your concert in Boston back in the 90's . . . I was mesmerized. I live for the day when I can hear and see you perform again.

Author:
Acety
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:58 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve. Your music always inspires me to work harder and to enjoy life while we can. Please come back to the stage someday for all of us, me included, who were never alive to see you perform. In the meantime I'll " hold on to that feeling, and never stop believin' "...

Subject: Happy To Give

Author:
Dawn Torina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:58:50 01/22/09 Thu

Hi there,
I know it has to be close to impossible to read all your birthday greetings, but I'll give it another shot. It HAS to feel so awesome knowing that you are loved by so many. I know that, like most of us, you have had your share of difficult times, broken hearts, lost loved ones and all the other mishaps in life. God did'nt leave you out of all that. Along with the hurt and the bad, comes the good and the loved. What's important is that we learn and rediscover what's been in our heart all along. Of course, I, like EVERYONE else,would love for a chance to see you in person, but...!!! Oh well, I'm right behind you in years(52)and am Happy to give you love on your birthday. That song is...well...it just is!! It's helping me again. Do what you do to soothe your soul and I'll keep listening to soothe mine. Come to Michigan soon, I'll have the coffee ready (or a beer)hey, I'm open for anything I KNOW you could find me. I've left you other messages yesterday and on the 1st. I suspect the chances of you reading them are slim.......what the hell!! Anyway....eat, drink, be merry but most of all love and BE loved.

CHEERS,
Dawn

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:40 01/22/09 Thu

Hope you have a great birthday, cant wait for some new music, have a safe and happy birthday.
Love always
Lisa

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday Steve!!

Author:
Clare (Ireland)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:40 01/22/09 Thu

Definately the sexiest 60 year old I have ever seen!

Have the most wonderful day, all the way from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Clare xxx

Subject: HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY

Author:
KATHY WILSON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:35:29 01/22/09 Thu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST VOCALIST OF ALL TIME...MAY WE ALWAYS HAVE YOUR VOICE TO TURN TO IN TIMES OF DESPAIR, FRUSTRATION OR WHENEVER WE JUST WANT TO HEAR SOME GREAT MUSIC! YOU AR THE BEST SONGWRITER AND VOCALIST TO EVER EXIST. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Subject: Happy Big One

Author:
Maria Valderramos (Joyous)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:10 01/22/09 Thu

From my entire family wish you much happiness, health & love. We wish you as much love was we have gotten from your songs throughout the years. May your words always find a heart and I hope you do too, although you have so many more then you might even imagine. Thank you for all these years of sharing yourself through your music. God Bless today and always.

Subject: Message of "Birthday" Love!

Author:
Susan Corey- from the Northbay (Celebrating!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:10:16 01/22/09 Thu

What does one say to a man, who's voice and music has touched your heart so deeply, beyond words?
Maybe nothing...maybe a moment of silence would be fitting.
To close ones eyes and listen....as the haunting melodies come rolling in.
Then a smile appears, as one remembers that man dancing on that stage, singing his heart out, yet another time.
A man who's words shaped my life into what it is today.
A life of living faithfully, with open arms, and always believin'.

Tonight, on your Birthday Steve Perry...
I will raise my glass and toast to 60 years of your precious life...
then...I will walk, in wearing that sexy lil' see-thru number, like I did last year...
holding YOUR birthday cake with the candles all aglow...
singing "Happy Birthday to YOU!"

(sorry, I couldn't resist!!!)

You know I love ya! ;-)
Susan

Subject: Happy birthday steve

Author:
jessica hazzard (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:28 01/22/09 Thu

Happy birthday steve,im seventeen and was raised on your music .Still today your voice and music touch our lives.In my eyes you are the best male singer i've ever heard.Thanks god bless you and Have a great birthday

Subject: happy birthday baby!!

Author:
pam carter (listen to ur music daily!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:29 01/22/09 Thu

Look back and marvel at all u have accomplished and all the people you have blessed with you music..

LOVE, PAM

Subject: Happy Birthday Mr. Beautiful !

Author:
Trish (Warm In Rockport, Texas)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:06 01/22/09 Thu

Keep those things your are passionate about very close to your heart.
I wish you unstoppable laughter and happiness, today and every day.
Much Love To You - From Deep in My Heart(where I keep you!)
Live from the South coast of Texas -XOXOXXXXX (LOTS of kissin'!)
Trish
WAIT - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, more kissin'!)XXXXXXXX (sorry, can't get enough!) Smile!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:10 01/22/09 Thu

Happy 60th Birthday! Wishing you all the best of everything. I wish you could know how many times you saved my sanity over the last year. I always loved you in Journey but rediscovered you last year when things were falling apart. Your solo work blew me away! Thank you for sharing your amazing self with the world and I am so thankful that I found you again. Take care of yourself and enjoy your day. Forever yours.....

Gina
from De.

Author:
LisaM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:19 01/22/09 Thu

It's finally here--your 60th birthday!

And I promise I won't mention such things as:
Senior discount card
Metamucil
AARP

So--you ready to start those birthday spankings? Let me know when you need a break, because I'll probably be needing to rest a bit 'bout halfway through! He! He!

(At least I didn't put "viagara" under "AARP"!)

Hope you're having a wonderful day, Steve!

Subject: It's Birthday Day - Please have fun

Author:
Candace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:29 01/22/09 Thu

It's finally here. Hope you have your day planned and hope that includes a few words for your dutiful fans. I know it seems like a lot to share your day with these wonderful people but it's all they really ask from you. Everyone sends their very best and gifts of love to You. Everyone hopes that you have a fantastic day doing all those things which put a smile on your face and brings precious memories to always cherish. Your fans really love you with all their heart and only want you to have the best life there is. No one wants you to feel any pressure or feel it is your duty; all they really ask is that you have the best birthday you can possibly have and if you have the time...to let your thoughts fall upon them for a few moments for you to say "hi" and "thanks for all the good wishes" from me to you.

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

Author:
DONNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:26:21 01/22/09 Thu

HI STEVE! HAPPY 60TH BIRHDAY! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED JOURNEY, BUT RECENTLY I HAVE STARTED TO LISTEN TO ALL THE SOLO CD'S
YOU HAVE. YOUR VOICE IS JUST SO BEAUTILFUL. I THINK YOU HAVE THE BEST VOICE EVER. I WISH YOU WELL AND MUCH HAPPINESS. ONE OF MY DREAMS WOULD BE TO MEET YOU. MAYBE SOMEDAY, I BELIEVE DREAMS DO COME TRUE. HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALWAYS, LOVE YOUR LOYALE FAN DONNA.

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:49 01/22/09 Thu

Dear, Steve,
I hope that on your birthday and throughout the year, you are surrounded by people who love you and whom you love. Your voice is now and has always been warm, rich, full and delightful. I am looking forward to the future work you outlined in your GQ interview.
All the best from a lady too old to be your lover, too young to be your mother, but the perfect age to be a devoted fan:)
Laura

Subject: Happy Birthday Stephen

Author:
MLK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:58 01/22/09 Thu

A Poem by Mother Theresa on your birthday
"Life Is A Gift" or "The Gift of Love"

"Life is an opportunity,...benefit from it.
Life is beauty,...admire it.
Life is bliss,...taste it.
Life is a dream,...realize it.
Life is a challenge,...meet it.
Life is a duty,...complete it.
Life is a game,...play it.
Life is costly,...care for it.
Life is wealth,...keep it.
Life is love,...enjoy it.
Life is mystery,...know it.
Life is a promise,...fulfill it.
Life is sorrow,...overcome it.
Life is a song,...sing it.
Life is a struggle,...accept it.
Life is a tragedy,...confront it.
Life is an adventure,...dare it.
Life is luck,...make it.
Life is too precious,...do not destroy it.
Life is life,...fight for it."

ps, There are many special birthdays along with yours around this time of year; my Dad, my sister, mine & the Captain of the saved US Airways jet Chesley Sullenberger whose birthday is tomorrow. Whatever path you're choosing, as long as you follow your heart it's the true one. So do what makes you happy!

Subject: Happy B-Day

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:15 01/22/09 Thu

60 years old and still the best vocalist out there! Keep rockin'.

Subject: Happy Birthday Baby!!

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:43 01/22/09 Thu

Have a happy 60th Steve... you don't look it and I'm certain you don't act it... young forever!! I'm 56 and I still refuse to grow up. LOL I wasn't really a Journey fan, (kid raising years) but I always loved listening to you sing. I would listen and sometimes lose my breath.. what a man!! You could sing me the phone book and it would send me all tingly. I could listen to your music 24/7; I play it all day at work. I understand your choices not to tour, but if you ever get in the mood to perform again, my door is always open.. hehe

Subject: Steve Perry's 60th Birthday

Author:
Sue (Forever in Love with You)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:44 01/22/09 Thu

Dear Steve, We all hope that you read these as our messages are so sincere. I wish you a very happy 60th birthday. I have loved you since I first heard your voice (and then saw you!) from back in '78 and have seen you in concert 3 times. I was one of the 1st to pre-order your playlist as soon as it was available and hopefully if the rumors are true, we will be blessed with a new album from you soon. God Bless You and Yours, Love Forever, Sue

Author:
Eugene Murata
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:54:37 01/22/09 Thu

Happy 60th Birthday and aloha from Hawaii. Best wishes from the Aloha State. Hopefully you will one day visit the islands again and grace us with a concert. Maybe you can do something with the Honolulu Symphony like so many other artists have done here.

Aloha,
Eugene Murata

Author:
Kelley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:58 01/22/09 Thu

Just wishing you all the best this 49(ahem)Birthday.Your best is what you always gave us.We all love you for it.
Stay sweet.
Kel

Author:
Jayne Sampson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:00 01/22/09 Thu

It is an Aquarian world-please re enter!
Your voice lives in our hearts and it is sorely missed!
Make that change!
Happy Birthday!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Author:
SE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:27:17 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday to Mr.Steve Perry!
You look young for your age anytime :D.
I envy you!!!!

Thanks for being in my life with your singing voice.

From Japan with love.

Subject: Happy BirthdayfromTennessee

Author:
Morgan Crawford and Katelyn (so happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:55:13 01/22/09 Thu

Hey,me and Katelyn are big fans. I hope a very good birthday,i did( Mine was 10 days ago). Wishing you many happy years. We are some ofyour youngest fans I;m 15 and Katelyn is younger than me. Katelyn-hey steve you are a awesome singer and i love your music! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!P.S. dont stop believin'!! LOL Morgan-I'm saying Happy Birthday to u on my myspace so everyone that sees mymyspace can know it's your birthday. My whole family except my brother are bigfans of your music I just wish i could of seen one of your concerts!!!My mom and dad could have. Do you wish you had any snow,because we got plenty over here. Happy 49th Birthday....Again!!!!!LOL Welove your voice hope you never lose it cause it ROCKS!!!!!Hope you have a great day!!!!!

Journey buddies 4 ever
Morgan and Katelyn in TN

Author:
Kemi Harris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:12 01/22/09 Thu

We have the same birthday and I can't help but wish you a very Happy Birthday each year! This is a major one - you look far too good to be 60 but then again, 60 is like turning 40 all over again!
Best wishes~

Subject: wish you the best!

Author:
jenny n.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:02 01/22/09 Thu

Hi, Steve. Wish you a very happy birthday. Hope to hear your voice again, and soon...

Subject: Have A Great Birthday!

Author:
Gloria O'Connor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:33:40 01/22/09 Thu

Have a wonderful day Steve! Thanks for all the music you have given to your fans. Your voice is a wonderful gift we treasure.

Subject: Just another birthday!

Author:
Esther (Parabens a voce)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:10:01 01/22/09 Thu

Steve: Well, it's here again and hope you have a smashing day. Party, party, party! Be good to yourself or not! With love, E

Subject: Happy Birthday Sugar!!!

Author:
Michele (Sending Hugs and Kisses)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:41 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve!!! Can't wait for you to come back!! We all miss you terribly!!

Hope your day is filled with love and lots of belly laughs!! Mwah!!

Subject: Happy Birthday Kiddo

Author:
Virginia (: ))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:42:40 01/22/09 Thu

WHEN YOU'RE SWIMMING IN THE CREEK AND AN EEL BITES YOU ON THE CHEEK THAT'S A MORAY!

Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you too. Don't laugh....it is all true...

Perks of reaching 60 and heading towards 70!

01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

02. In a hostage situation you are likely to be the first released.

03. No one expects you to run--anywhere.

04. People call at 9 pm and ask, "did I wake you?"

05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

06. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

07. Things you buy now won't wear out.

08. You can eat supper at 4 pm.

09. You can live without sex but not your glasses.

10.. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

12. You quit trying to hold in your stomach no matter who walks into the room.

13. You sing along with elevator music.

14. Your eyes won't get much worse.

15. Your investment in health insurance is finally paying off.

16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is down to manageable size.

19. You're not sure who sent you this.

Subject: steve perrys birthday

Author:
karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:26:10 01/22/09 Thu

Dear Steve Ihope you have a great 60th birthday.I don,t know if theres snow in California but there is 14 inches on the ground here in CLEVELAND. so there is plenty to share.I WISH YOU HEALTH,HAPPINESS LOVE FOR THIS YOUR 60TH BIRTHDAY. LOVE KAREN

[> Subject: Re: steve perrys birthday

Author:
KAREN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:28:39 01/22/09 Thu

>Dear Steve Ihope you have a great 60th birthday.I
>don,t know if theres snow in California but there is
>14 inches on the ground here in CLEVELAND. so there is
>plenty to share.I WISH YOU HEALTH,HAPPINESS LOVE FOR
>THIS YOUR 60TH BIRTHDAY. LOVE KAREN

[> [> Subject: Re: steve perrys birthday

Author:
karen steele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:30:34 01/22/09 Thu

>>Dear Steve Ihope you have a great 60th birthday.I
>>don,t know if theres snow in California but there is
>>14 inches on the ground here in CLEVELAND. so there is
>>plenty to share.I WISH YOU HEALTH,HAPPINESS LOVE FOR
>>THIS YOUR 60TH BIRTHDAY. LOVE KAREN

Author:
Robbin Olivares
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:27:23 01/22/09 Thu

Steve,

Wishing you a very happy and peaceful birthday, and hoping we get to hear that amazing soul of yours again!

Robbin

Author:
Vanessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:38:55 01/22/09 Thu

Hope you enjoy a birthday that is just as you wish.

Author:
Donna Liberatore
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:37:17 01/22/09 Thu

Dearest Steve, i wish you the warmest of birthday wishes, filled with good things on your special day. You have been, and always shall be my favorite singer. The sound of your wonderful voice makes me feel better when i am upset.

faithfull yours, Donna

Subject: Happy Anniversary Steve☺☺

Author:
Threasa (Profound)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:46:52 01/22/09 Thu

Steve,I hope this day brings to you all of the most precious memories of your life like sunshine on a morning sky.

Threasa

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:58 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve! To the sexiest man alive in my books.. Enjoy your day and know that you are loved and missed by many! Sending a kiss your way! Heart felt wishes on this day.

Subject: Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Author:
mariet (Singing along with you :D)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:09 01/22/09 Thu

Dear Steve, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

You are the sweetest, purest voice I know.

My hero. :)

May you always stay happy and healthy.

Much love,
mariet

Subject: Feliz Aniversario

Author:
Naoko Tomioka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:17 01/22/09 Thu

Happy Birthday, Steve.
Happiness, Health, Love(mine is STRONG!!) be always with you.
Wish many happy days and years before you.
Remember lots of fans are waiting for your new album!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY!

Author:
Valery Fuster (Very Perry!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:33 01/21/09 Wed

To Steve Perry: I'm 40 years old now but in 1981, you were my first crush, infatuation & love of music. You filled so many parts of me with your soul! I will be reborn again if you give this world the delight of your heavenly voice again! I fell in love with you & never fell out. I never had a tattoo & never thought of getting one but I'm tempted of getting one of your beautiful face. (My husband of 15 years, may get upset because he has my name on his arm but he'll have to deal with it!) I love you, forever more, enjoy your Birthday!
Forever Yours...Valery

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEI

Author:
norma-jean (Hope you'll be happy !)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:04:21 01/21/09 Wed

Happy Birthday SteveI

Please give us all new Steve Perry now.
We cannnot bearing without you, any more...

Subject: BIRTHDAY BOY 60 ???

Author:
MARITESS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:01 01/21/09 Wed

WHAT A SEXY 60-YEAR OLD GUY!!!!
You'll always be 27 to me!!

Your songs are full of passion.... i can hear the beauty of every note in your songs. I close my eyes and listen to your songs.....and i'm inspired all day!

Happy birthday and wishing you 50 more birthdays to come!!

faithfully yours,
maritess

Subject: Rochester, NY is still "Missing You"!

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:35:16 01/21/09 Wed

Hi Steve,
Wishing you lots of love & hugs & kisses on your special day! Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of your fans that left you birthday messages could celebrate your B-Day with you at a Steve Perry Concert! That would be one incredible party!!!
Linda

Subject: A Birthday Recipe For Steve!!!

Author:
Michele (We Miss YOU!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:57 01/21/09 Wed

For your birthday I sending you my recipe for a great trail mix! Happy Birthday and Enjoy!
Michele’s Trail Mix
2 – 11.5 oz cans of Planter’s Mixed Nuts
1 – 16 oz Jar of Honey Roasted Peanuts
1 – 15 oz Box of Raisins
1 –12 oz Bag of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Chips
1 – 8 oz Bag of Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
1 – 6 oz Bag of Craisins
Mix all ingredients together and store in a large container. Snac away!

Author:
Mery (You Are Loved)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:53 01/21/09 Wed

Happy 60th Birthday. And you are still the most sexy and loveabl man in the world...

Subject: para bems

Author:
maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:58 01/21/09 Wed

happy birthday steve
I have been a fan forever. You got me through the happiest and saddiest time of my life. If possible do you think you can tour again ?? Cuz you're on a list of things I need to accomplish before I die. Another favor is to promote our heritage maybe some portuguese songs(lisboa antigua or immgriante)the words are so beautiful. Ok, engough I wish you a happy healthly birthday raising a glass of vinho verde to you

maria

Author:
Lynne Brown (ecstatic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:40 01/21/09 Wed

Steve,
I am wishing you a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart, which, by the way, is yours if you ever want it. I hope you enjoy your day and I am looking forward to the day that you finally come and take me away with you. Apparently by then we can gum our jello together as it falls out of our mouths and down our paper disposable bibs. Then it will be on to the sponge baths and a change of Depends. But the whole time we will be playing Escape and Raised on Radio and Street Talk on the record player. We can send the aides out for a new needle once in a awhile. This is a little different than the dreams I had for us 25 years ago, but hell, I'll take it. Love you! Lynne

Subject: Magic & Miracles

Author:
Shadow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:43 01/21/09 Wed

I have no words
No words at all
They all were heard
When I took the fall

Calling upon angels
To help us find the way
Guiding our every step
Each & every day

May our eyes show us sunlit pastures
May our lips know the kiss of laughter
May our souls flow upon the wings of love
May our hearts grow happily ever after

Oh, then there are the nights
Where we dream under the stars
In the arms of the shadows we find
A world full of magic & miracles

Wishing you all this & more.

Guess I found some words...
Thank You!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Subject: still crazy after all these years

Author:
Dawn Torina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:21 01/21/09 Wed

Hey there,
I'm just blown away by all the birthday greetings from your fans. How cool is that? But, I supposes with all the fame and fortune comes a price. Never the less, I believe time has served you well. How would you like to have a "LET'S DO LUNCH" with one of your fans?(me!) What an awesome gift that would be to celebrate your milestone with a random act of kindness. Sort of a pay it forward type of thing. Anyway, I'm happy to give you a special wish (love that song...it motivates me) Music lifts the spirits, soothes the soul and heals the heart. Cheers to you on YOUR birthday and cheers to ME on mine. Remember...let's do lunch. I KNOW you could find me

[> Subject: Re: still crazy after all these years

Author:
Dawn Torina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:40:01 01/21/09 Wed

>Hey there,
>I'm just blown away by all the birthday greetings from
>your fans. How cool is that? But, I suppose with all
>the fame and fortune comes a price. Never the less, I
>believe time has served you well. How would you like
>to have a "LET'S DO LUNCH" with one of your fans?(me!)
>What an awesome gift that would be to celebrate your
>milestone with a random act of kindness. Sort of a
>pay it forward type of thing. Anyway, I'm happy to
>give you a special wish (love that song...it motivates
>me) Music lifts the spirits, soothes the soul and
>heals the heart. Cheers to you on YOUR birthday, I'm right behind you, and
>cheers to ME on mine. Remember...let's do lunch. I
>KNOW you could find me. Take Care

Dawn Torina
St. Clair Shores, MI

Subject: Happy #60!!

Author:
Terri Allen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:12 01/21/09 Wed

Happy BD, my friend. I know we would be great friends. Your lyrics and the way you express them when you sing have touched millions that you have never known.

The last time I saw you sing live was in Detroit at the FOX. It was an amazing evening. After the concert, I waited for over 2 hours to see you board your tour bus just to capture a glipse of you. I wanted to see you a bit better than I had at Joe Louis in 1986 in the nose bleed section. It was well worth it.

I am hoping your world is full of love, peace and loving, successful memories of yesterday.

You are one in a million.

Keep fighting the good fight.

I am approaching that BD number also (two more years)....It's an honor,eh? How many in our generation ever made it that far?

I love you.
Keep Safe.

Blessings Be.

Terri

Author:
Mickey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:55 01/21/09 Wed

Steve, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!. A fan from Chicago.
Love, Mickey

Author:
Sheri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:08 01/21/09 Wed

Wishing you all the happiness you deserve on this day and always.

Sheri P.
Ashburn, VA

Subject: This is your special day Birthday Boy

Author:
Mary Saxton (Loving you forever!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:16 01/21/09 Wed

Stephen,
My wish for you is always for health, happiness and love. I listen to your music at least a couple of times a week. Never heard anyone else sing the way that you do. No one makes me feel the way that I feel when I hear you. Best voice ever, better than Sinatra or anyone else. I almost knocked someone down in JoAnn's Craft Store when your song came on ("Missing You") and I had to get closer to the speaker. Yikes! I live everyday with regret that I never got to see you in concert. Please treat yourself well today and have a wonderful celebration. I love you.

Mary

Subject: Happy Birthday !!!

Author:
Martin Jansen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:45 01/21/09 Wed

Dear Steve, Happy Birthday wishes from the Netherlands.
We names our son after you, his name is Perry !!

Take care, and please come back into the music business again, and please go on tour. Greetz, Martin

Author:
Dian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:15 01/20/09 Tue

Just want to wish you a heck of a happy birthday. Hope your years ahead are just as happy, successful and blessed as your past years. This is an honour for me to wish you so all I can say is Happy Birthday from a person with a constant smile on her face as I see your picture everyday. You are and always will be THE BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!! 2008

Author:
Armida Cuellar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:30:35 01/20/09 Tue

Steve,
Here's wishing you many more years, so that you could share that incredible voice that you were blessed with!! Please go back on tour soon!!! I turn 50 this year and it would be wonderful to be able to see you somewhere in concert!! Your loved by thousands and thousands of fans, so please make the effort!!! We love ya Steve!! Your still as Hot as ever!!

Armida Cuellar
San Antonio, Texas
armidacuellar@satx.rr.com

Subject: Sixty Candles (sung to tune of 16 Candles)

Author:
Cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:08 01/20/09 Tue

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Baby,
Steve, I love you so,

Sixty candles, make a lot of heat,
And they'll melt the icing onto your size 8 feet,
(on your size 8 feet) Oh,

Blow out those candles, make your wish come true,
And I'll be waiting with the inhaler for you,
(because I love you, too)

You're only sixty,
But you're my sexy Steve (you're my sexy Steve)
You're the sexiest, most-talented entertainer, so please don't leave, (don't ever leave) Oh,

Sixty candles in my heart will glow,
Forever and ever, Steve, I love you so.
(Steve, I LOVE YOU SO!)

Your future wife, Cathy

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!

Author:
Elizabeth Meece (Happy!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:28 01/20/09 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve!! Every year I wish you a silent Happy Birthday.I carry yours words of strength with me because I have the first verse of Trial By Fire tattooed on my back,Why? Because I'm insane? No! Because those first few lines mean something to me everyday.These are the words that I use to carry me through the hard and joyous times of my life.They are so true. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and life.We do love you!! Elizabeth

Author:
Sylvia Michaud (Song - Singing with You)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:06 01/20/09 Tue

Driving home with the radio on, I hear Open Arms and start to sing along. From line to line thoughts go through my mind of the love and passion the two of us combine. Sometimes I wish I really was singing with you.
When I'm singing with you, It's like I'm being with you, don't you know how much I love it baby when I'm singing with you.
I pretend we are onstage, performing a great duet, written by the both of us, that no one can forget. There's no one I'd rather sing with than you. Happy Birhday

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve!

Author:
Rebekah Barton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:42:03 01/20/09 Tue

Steve, I hope you have a wonderful 6oth birthday!! I'd love to hear your voice again. Take care and have a great day! Love, Rebekah in Germantown, TN

Author:
Shelly aka Redshell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:22 01/19/09 Mon

Steve,Happy Birthday! We miss you always, Shelly

Subject: Still Hot at 60!!

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:34 01/19/09 Mon

Happy Birthday. May you have all the blessings you have given me though your hard work and perseverance in your music. Thank you for *still* having the voice. I can't imagine heaven without itor you. Luv you always!!

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve

Author:
Cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:16 01/19/09 Mon

Steve, My wish for your birthday is that you spend it with people you care about and you know that there are thousands more singing along-some off key. I hope the wishes coming your way from the fans give you back some of the joy your music and voice have given us. Age is just a number and you're still my number 1!!!

Subject: Beautiful Steve

Author:
Lovebeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:14 01/19/09 Mon

Happy Birthday to a beautiful,beautiful man who aged beautifully. You, Steve Perry excites me when i was 28 and will excites me forever. I care and longs for you from far.
You will be in my little heart,forever

Lovebeth

Subject: Happy Bday

Author:
jerrodH. (stoked)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:10 01/19/09 Mon

wow the big 60, dont even worry its just a number. anyway have the best birthday ever, your music will live on in my heart and eveyone elses that is a fan of yours. your a true legend and should be proud that you touched many souls with that voice. ive been a big fan since 2006, not very long but i love journey and your solo stuff. it will forever be playin in my ears . come back to the music bizz you have so many fans that are waiting to hear you sing again..

Subject: Steve It's Your Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Shine (Joyful !)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:27 01/18/09 Sun

HI STEVE,
I sat this time aside for you especially every year for your BIRTHDAY. Because you're a very SPECIAL person not just because your VOICE is BEAUTIFUL,But all the interviews i've read and video interviews i've seen and heard tells me that you're very SPECIAL.I hope you continue in the future to make a JOYFUL noise to the world, because GOD has really BLESSED the PARENTS of STEPHEN RAY PERRY to be BLESSED with a INSPIRING BEAUTIFUL VOICE like YOURS. Well I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN,SINGING,BEAUTIFUL,BIRTHDAY.

LOVE WITH KISSES,
SHINE GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

Author:
Erika Lisseth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:06 01/18/09 Sun

i am a new fan i am not going to tell you that i have listened your music since i was a bb , but i can tell you that your music give peace to my soul and heart ,, i know that i will never meet you because we are so far , but i would like you to know that you are in my heart ,,, i wish you the best ,,, i wish you love ,, happiness ...and pls if you read this words can you do something for me ? give me a big smile ..
I love the peace that you have in your face :)
i lovee you so much and i hope to have some news from you
My friend steve ,,, Happy birthday kissessss from Lima .- Peru
Kisses from my friend ronald too who is the one who makes me love your music and you
happy birthday again
the best for you ,,,,,
it does not matter what happen .... smile :)

Author:
Jeanette Bastable (Amazed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:53 01/18/09 Sun

I love you. Will you marry me.

Author:
Debbie Storm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:41 01/18/09 Sun

Last saw you in Ohio in 94. accidentally blocked your tour bus.If you would like to go geod hunting, give me a call @ 606-965-1273

Subject: Happy "29" and hold Steve!

Author:
Carole from Winnipeg , Canada (remember....you're 6!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:27 01/18/09 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve!"Feliz dia dos tes anos"! My friend Maria taught me that so I can say it to you ..... Happy 29 and holding Steve...remember ...the numbers are backwards...you're just 6 years old! not too bad eh ? I hope you're day is
Great and may you have many more.....From a very cold and snowy Winnipeg "Winterpeg" Canada;
your fan and friend always;
Carole .....:-)

Author:
Lindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:45 01/17/09 Sat

Happy Birthday, Steve. May your 60th year bring YOU as much joy & happiness as your music and your incredible voice have brought US. From everything I've heard about you, your soul is as beautiful as your voice. I wish for you contentment, good health....and may all your dreams come true. (Plus some snow on your birthday!) Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

Subject: Celebrate Steve 2009

Author:
Kitty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:36 01/17/09 Sat

Steve - here's my birthday wish for you: (H)ealth, (A)ppreciation, (P)eace, (P)rosperity, (Y)outhful, (B)eauty, (I)magination, (R)elaxation, (T)ime, (H)appiness, (D)elight, (A)ccord, (Y)ippee! I listen to your music every day - your songs set me free...have a great day!

Subject: Steve Perry

Author:
JoAnn (Love You Steve Perry)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:25 01/17/09 Sat

Steve, I just love you Steve so much, your voice just is so overwhelming, goes right thru me, love Foolish Heart,and Faithfully, my favorites, Happy Birthday to you, being so deserving of all the best for how you have filled so many hearts with your songs and talent. May God Bless you too, you are wonderful, only wish I could meet you.JoAnn

Subject: Birthday Wish

Author:
-A-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:00 01/16/09 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve...

-A-

Subject: very few in the world and your the one

Author:
antonia menendez (overjoyed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:27 01/16/09 Fri

steve you have given the world a voice that is rare and powerful the lyrics will remain forever in the hearts of your fans your voice continues to flow all over thank you so much with love and blessing your fan antonia HAPPY BIRTHDAY............

Subject: very few in the world and your the one

Author:
antonia menendez (overjoyed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:44 01/16/09 Fri

steve you have given the world a voice that is rare and powerful the lyrics will remain forever in the hearts of your fans your voice continues to flow all over thank you so much with love and blessing your fan antonia

Subject: Hey Mr. Perry!

Author:
Melissa Hartley (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:08 01/16/09 Fri

I hope you have a wonderful 60th birthday sweetheart. You are still as gorgeous as ever..I have been a big fan of yours since 7th grade. I am now 42 & the memories your songs have created for me will never go away.

I wish you happiness always & thank you so very much for your amazing voice. You are truly one of a kind!!

Much love & admiration always,
"Rockermel" in western Missouri
xoxoxo

Subject: Miss You So

Author:
Michele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:23 01/16/09 Fri

I don't send fan mail, EVER. But for you I must. You have the most amazing gift and have touched so many. I've been listening to you a lot lately, espeically Trial By Fire and your voice brings tears of joy to my eyes every time. Happy 60th. I never got to see you in concert 20 years ago and I'll always regret that. My girls (5 & 2 1/2) dance around the kitchen to your voice. We all love you. I never tire of your voice. Peace.

Subject: Happy Birthday To You Steve

Author:
Mary in The Big D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:18 01/16/09 Fri

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, my wish for you is to have a life full of peace and joy cause that is what you give me when I hear you sing. And remember;

I'm Forever Yours...FAITHFULLY

Subject: To a unique man with passion

Author:
Sanja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:28:45 01/16/09 Fri

I always wondered how can one person have so much passion and poor it into the music that touched generation... Including me... Deeply...
I admire your passion, your determination and your unique voice and vocal interpretations. You are truly unique, Steve.
I wish you many more years to come. And maybe, just maybe, we will hear you singing for us, mortal audience, again.

Love from the Netherlands

Subject: Happy Birthday steve

Author:
Pamela (always dreaming of you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:40 01/15/09 Thu

Steve,
Thank you for so many years of your beautiful voice.
WOW! 60, you look great for your age. I am looking forward to hearing some new music coming our way soon.
I hope your special day is spent with someone special in your life.
Happy Birthday!
Pamela

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday STEVE!!!!!!!

Author:
Ruby (Standing in a SLEET OF RAIN)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:34 01/15/09 Thu

STEVE - MARRY ME MARRY ME MARRY ME MARRY ME MARRY ME

STEVE - I WANT TO BITE YOUR KNEE I WANT TO BITE YOUR KNEE

STEVE - LET IT BE ME LET IT BE ME LET IT BE ME

RUBY - SOUTH AFRICA

Author:
Sher
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:38 01/15/09 Thu

I loved you then; I still love you now; I will love you for eternity.

Steve, happy birthday! Wouldn’t it be great to run into each other in L.A. one day?

Love ya, Sher

Author:
Joan (Happy Birthday Steve!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:30 01/15/09 Thu

Just a quick note to wish you the best of birthdays and to sincerely "Thank You" for sharing your gift of voice and your extraordinary talents as a songwriter, musician and producer with all of us. Your voice and the music you have created both with Journey and as a solo artist has touched and continues to touch the lives of generations of people throughout the world.

I for one will be rushing out to buy "The Very Best of Steve Perry", now in stores, I can only hope that what Russell Miller says is true and that you are in the process of recording a new record to share with us- who wouldn't want to hear your incredible "one of a kind" vocals again?

Anyway, I wish the best of birthdays once again, and hope that you realize how much your talents are appreciated. I know that you are eligible for induction in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and you should be recognized by your PEERS for your unwaivering dedication and commitment to Music. Your poetry and artistry continues to be a tremendous influence and soundtrack for prominent bands and artists today.

Again, have a wonderful birthday!

Subject: Happy Day...Happy Year!

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:33 01/15/09 Thu

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Thank you for the gift you have been to so many of us. Your music has filled our lives. You have given us lyrics and melodies that have shaped our hopes and our dreams.

May your year be filled with joy and gentleness.

Wishing you blessings galore,
Barbara

Subject: The best is yet to come!

Author:
Molly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:46 01/15/09 Thu

To the sexiest man in rock & roll! You make 60 look GREAT!!

(I am hoping someday to run into you on Ventura Blvd.....
I'd love to treat you to a Birthday breakfast at Art's!!)

Thank you for the most emotionally moving, jaw-droppingly beautiful music and breathtaking voice.....

Happy 60th, Stevie!

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve

Author:
Elaine Jakes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:13 01/15/09 Thu

Steve, Your voice was a part of my life, I would say the best years of my life and when I hear you sing I go back to a better time and place. Thank you for the music--
I have come to learn that happy "moments" in life go by in a blink and if we are lucky we have memories to carry us through the rest of our journey. I lost my beautiful Dad last year and it has changed my life forever- I go back whenever I can!

I have hoped against all odds to see you on stage just once! I did not get to see you when you played all those years ago.

Thank you again for sharing your life -- have a wonderful year!! Steve, if you sing-- we will come!!!!

EJ

Subject: Happy 60th

Author:
Mary Pat Flanigan (Strung Out on you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:02 01/15/09 Thu

Very Happy Birthday wishes to you. I hope this year brings you all that your heart desires along with health, happiness and love!

Author:
Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:41:44 01/15/09 Thu

I'm so happy to have this opportunity to wish you the Happiest Birthday. You're music has been a big part of my life for so many years and my kids grew up with it and are also big fans of yours. I'm lucky to have seen you live in concert and pray for the day to be able to again. Retirement is great but if you ever though about touring again, you'd sell out for sure! Have a happy and healthy year filled with love and happiness. Thank's for all of the wonderful songs.
Love, Anne in NY

Author:
Caitlin urie (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:00 01/15/09 Thu

Happy B-day Steve! And I hope all of your wishees come true

Author:
Caitlin urie (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:40 01/15/09 Thu

>Happy B-day Steve! And I hope all of your wishes come
>true

Subject: Congratualtions

Author:
shirleya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:26 01/15/09 Thu

Congratulations - 60 and still looking good!!
Thank you for the past 30 years - your voice/music both with Journey and your solo work have meant so much to me and seen me through the good times as well as the sad.
Now thanks to my Ipod(incidentally called Stevie)I am able to take your music with me wherever I go - work; vacation etc. Hardly a day goes by when I don't listen to a song of yours - you always brighten my day.
YouTube is a great vehicle for listening/watching you in interviews. I particularly enjoyed the ones with Ray Foley and Dennis Miller because your intelligence,sensitivity and wonderful sense of humour always shine through - the famous giggle is still there.
Wishing you health and happiness always. Keep smiling!
Shirlx
This comes from a cold and wet Lancashire England

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!

Author:
Sandra Beck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:31:37 01/15/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve!!
I wish you the best for everything that you want in your life.
I wish for you the best health, singning career, and whatever good comes your way.
I wish someday that I can meet you, but I know that it won't happen. It's a nice thought.
I wish you a wonderful, fun-filled day with family and friends.
Again, Happy Birthday Steve!!

Sandra Beck

Author:
Anwyn (contentedly singing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:59 01/14/09 Wed

Dear Steve,

For your birthday, I wish with all my heart I could give you back some of what your music has given me:

Strength to get through the sad times;
Courage to get through the hard times;
Bittersweet understanding for love that didn't last;
Joy for the days when my heart needs to sing;
Heartbeat for the days when my feet need to dance;
Laughter for a turn of phrase and an 'I know what you mean' wink;
Regret for the ones I lost and could have held onto;
Love for the ones who were taken from my life, but never my heart;
Melody to be shared with the friend at my side;
Harmony to be shared with the lover in my arms;
Exuberance for the mornings that are full of the joys of existence, when all I need is to sing 'til the roof tiles shake loose;
Contentment for the lazy afternoons, when all I need is myself, my place of being, and music to fill my soul.

Thank you for your gifts to us; I wish I could give them back in return. Have a wonderful day.

Anwyn in Australia.

Subject: Happy 30+ anniversary of your 21st birthday

Author:
Ana Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:41 01/14/09 Wed

The happiest of birthdays to you Mr. Perry. You have given me on of the greatest gifts this year, without even knowing me. I had a very close girlfriend, Darla, die suddenly in June 2008 at the age of 45. The gift is that through your music her memory lives on. I hear her laughter in your songs, feel her spirit in your music. I thank you for that. She will never be closer to me than when I hear your voice and for that I am grateful.

Always remember: The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been
~Madeleine L'Engle~

Subject: Happy Birthday to the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:
ROBERTA (FAITHFULLY YOURS)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:00 01/14/09 Wed

Wishing you once again a very Happy Mom and Dad day.Stephen Ray..Remember when you were 8yrs old and seen snow in Hanford,well if you want to be happy again Come up here to Canada we have enough snow to keep you smiling the rest of your life..lol..Enjoy your day Steve..Faithfully your Canadian Girl.

Author:
Barbara Boyer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:26 01/14/09 Wed

If you could not sing to us, would we be here to write kind wishes for your birthday, i think yes, because thru your songs, your heart sings forever. Thank you

Subject: Happy 60th Birthday

Author:
Linda (Love "The Voice" Steve Perry)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:07 01/14/09 Wed

Happy Birthday Steve,
Have the best day ever. I and all your fans will be thinking about you on 1/22. I would love to see you perform.
Journey's not the same without you, I listen to Journey everyday, love your voice and your passion. I'm a huge fan and always will be. I look forward to listening to your new CD. Can't wait to get it. Take Care, Love Always, Your Biggest fan. Love Linda

Author:
MLeigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:54 01/14/09 Wed

Happy Birthday Steve!! We love you so much and appreciate everything you've done, which is so much more than anyone can ask! Hope the best for you in the coming year. Lots of love!

xox
M

Subject: STEVE PERRY BIRTHDAY GREETING

Author:
R. Covington (HAPPY STEPHEN RAY PERRY DAY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:09 01/14/09 Wed

Happy, Happy SRP Day!!--perhaps older, yet always wiser. Dealing with cancer for 3 yrs. now, been trying to meet you for 3 yrs. (Letter with Perry C.& D.D.) I have been blessed to have had your "Voice" in my life. All of us (your fans)are so fortunate to indeed have a SRP Day. I hope "Your" day is a truly joyful and contented one--we all will be celebrating it with you in our hearts. Sincerely, R. Covington, P.C., FL

Author:
LORI AND SMITA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:27:19 01/14/09 Wed

Happy 60 th here's to 60 more from an old fan (42) and a new one(8)!!

Subject: HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY PERRY!

Author:
JAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:42 01/14/09 Wed

YOU ARE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE....THE MAN!

Subject: Wishing you all the best, Birthday Boy!

Author:
Maritess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:03 01/14/09 Wed

Happy 27th Birthday - Steve!!!

Here's wishing you happiness and a long life full of love on your birthday!

Thank you will never be enough to let you know how much joy your songs brought to me and the world.....

You are more beautiful than your music!!
Believe me, you're sexier now!!

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:49 01/14/09 Wed

Steve;

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and a Happy Healthy New Year.

Lynn

Subject: HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY

Author:
Sherry Pelletreau (HAPPY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:29 01/14/09 Wed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! STEVE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!IT WOULD BE A GREATER DAY IF YOU CELEBRATE IT WITH ME.I WILL MAKE IT THE BEST BIRTHDAY YOU EVER HAD. IM GOING TO NEW YORK CITY. IF YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME EMAIL ME.IM A JERSEY GIRL NOT WILD BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A QUIET EVENING WITH YOU. HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. YOUR THE BEST!! LOVE, SHERRY PELLETREAU JERSEY CITY NJ. XOXOXOXOX

Subject: HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY

Author:
Sherry Pelletreau (HAPPY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:31 01/14/09 Wed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! STEVE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!IT WOULD BE A GREATER DAY IF YOU CELEBRATE IT WITH ME.I WILL MAKE IT THE BEST BIRTHDAY YOU EVER HAD. IM GOING TO NEW YORK CITY. IF YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME EMAIL ME.IM A JERSEY GIRL NOT WILD BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A QUIET EVENING WITH YOU. HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY. YOUR THE BEST!! LOVE, SHERRY PELLETREAU JERSEY CITY NJ. XOXOXOXOX

Subject: Age is just a grain of sand in the hour glass of life

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:53 01/13/09 Tue

My dearest Steve,
Age doesn't matter when you have left your mark in life and touched so many life's in the world. As you have!

Have a GREAT birthday! Live life to the fullest and be true to you self.

Love and Kisses
Tammy

Subject: Happy BIrthday

Author:
Alice Motogawa (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:47 01/13/09 Tue

Happy Birthday, Steve! Wishing you a great birthday and many, many more to come!

No one else can replace your voice. I can never get tired of listening to your voice. I love to listen to the Journey when you were there. Have a wonderful year! Alice

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVIE!!

Author:
ghall26 (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:07 01/13/09 Tue

Happy Birthday to the "Golden Voice" Of Music!!
I hope you have a GREAT birthday and I LOVE you dearly!!!!

Subject: Happy Happy Birfday Steve

Author:
Mart (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:55 01/13/09 Tue

Happy Birthday!!!! We have the rockband stuff, of course, but it is cool to hear my kid trying to belt out "Anyway you want it" and loving it. So from me and my nine year old boy...best of wishes and have goot one.

Subject: To the birthday guy...

Author:
Di
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:12 01/13/09 Tue

Happy Birthday, you old fart!

From another old fart...Di.

Subject: Happ Birthday

Author:
Mery (Smile SomeOne Love You)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:57 01/12/09 Mon

Happy B-Day
Hope that you had a GREAT past year and a Better New Year...
I'm not going to ask if you are coming back to sing..If you
are ready then you will return to us... I just want to say that on your bad days just stop and smile, becouse no matter what you are always loved... And it makes you look very sexy....

Love and Smiles your 1 fan
Mery

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:45 01/12/09 Mon

Steve for all the years you have blessed us, may those blessings return to you multiplied. May the joy and happiness you have given us be given back to you in folds. May someones voice enrich your life like your voice has enriched ours. A gift was given to this world the day you were born and since then you have given of yourself through care and love. You've lifted hearts and souls; encouraged people and given your energy to others. You have touched each life you have entered and have certainly made a difference in the world. You are one of the blessings I am thankful for in life. I wish you love. May your birthday be as special as you.

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry !

Author:
Sue T.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:16 01/12/09 Mon

Happy Birthday Steve !!
Hope all your birthday dreams come true!

Thanks for all the great music throughout the years - you are THE best (and I don't owe you any money!)

My birthday is coming up soon - wanna give me a present? - come back and sing for us - all your fans miss your voice!

:-)
SueT.

Subject: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:33 01/12/09 Mon

Happy Birthday from one January baby who is 49 (again!) to another!!

We all miss your music out here - yes even on the East Coast! I live in a beach town in the small state of Delaware and you are still as popular now as you ever were!!
Have a great and wonderful birthday and if you feel so inclined...give a present to all of your fans by singing again!!

We truly miss you!

Subject: Happy birthday

Author:
Hannah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:41 01/12/09 Mon

Hi Steve,
I want to wish you Happy Birthday,
Im 18 years old and I have your solo work and your stuff with Journey.My favrite Journey albun is Trial By Fire,
and my favrite sole album I For the Love of Strange Medicine.Your voice has gotten me threw the death of my
grandfather and other tuff times I have only been a fan for sevral months.Your voice is truly missed and we perryheads love you.
Love from Hannah,
Ps God bless you Stvie!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!

Author:
Naoko Tomioka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:28:51 01/12/09 Mon

Happy happy birthday, Steve!!
I miss you and your wonderful voice one in the million!
Your voice always makes me happy.
Hope you enjoy your birth day and hope you come back and make a new album.
Remember you have million of fans who are waiting your come back!!

From Japan
Naoko

Author:
Diana Denton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:56 01/11/09 Sun

STEVE......ITS ME AGAIN.....FORGOT TO ASK.....WILL YOU MARRY ME! :) I JUST HAD TO ASK! YOU LOOK AMAZING! BETTER THAN EVER! XXXXXOOOOOO

diana

Author:
Diana Denton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:48 01/11/09 Sun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! YOU AND I SHARE THE SAME BIRTH MONTH. MINE'S THE 17th. I LOVE YOUR MUSIC. PLEASE, PLEASE RECORD ANOTHER CD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TOUR......JUST MAKE MUSIC. YOU HAVE A ONE OF A KIND VOICE AND IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART. THANKS FOR SHARING IT WITH ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS STEVE.....XXXOOOOO.

diana

Subject: 1/22/09

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:33 01/11/09 Sun

Miss your voice and talent hope you come back soon. HAvea great Birthday and enjoy YOUR DAY.
Judy

Author:
Jenn Macek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:15 01/11/09 Sun

Happy, Happy Birthday! Wishing you good health and remember, age is only a number. I just turned 49 and don't feel it at all! We miss your voice, and hopefully will hear it again soon. Visited San Francisco for the first time last year. Beautiful!

Stay safe, and best wished on your special day.

Jennifer

Subject: Wishes

Author:
Gracie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:58 01/11/09 Sun

Much love and happiness on your special day. May you be surrounded by those you love and know you are on the minds of so many.

God Bless,
Gracie

Subject: birthdy boy

Author:
lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:24 01/11/09 Sun

hope you have alovely birthday can not wait to hear your new album you are working on at the moment have been listening to you for many year your voice still sounds as great as the first time i heard you and you look great too, have agreat day all my love xxxx

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve Perry!

Author:
Jan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:41 01/10/09 Sat

All my very best wishes for a wonderful birthday from across "The Pond". Your music and voice have entertained and inspired me for many years and I have never tired of hearing you sing.

Subject: Happy birthday

Author:
Steven Froehlich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:17 01/10/09 Sat

Happy Birthday
Just want to say Thank You.. very much for all the
great songs.. you rock.. :-)

Subject: Happy B-Day!!!!

Author:
Cathy (Oh... Sweet Memories)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:00 01/10/09 Sat

Wishing you the very best on your day. Keep healthy, keep safe, and keep rockin', may your journey last forever.

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:50 01/10/09 Sat

From one January perfectionist to another, hope your 60th Birthday is as memorable for you as your voice and music will always be for your fans. Enjoy!!

Subject: Sexy Nice!!!!!

Author:
Jan (excited for Steve)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:33 01/10/09 Sat

Steve Perry knew he got sexy nice birthday greetings last year? Sexy nice happy birthday Steve! Very sexy nice happy birthday. Hands in the air!!! Love and miss you Steve! have a blast!!!!!!!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve! my my my!

Author:
Janice I (excited for you!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:40 01/10/09 Sat

Happy birthday Steve! This year we get another present from you, the very best of you. Very excited and hoping the mill reads right that you are following that. As I say every year, as you blow out the candle, whatever makes you happy and complete, is what I wish for you. It's hard not to use a cliche here because I know we're 'missing you' lol. I do have a question though, if Steve is really reading this. Is that really you in the elmo clip? if so. LMAO! Wild! XOXOXO & hearts always to the one and only Steve Perry!

Subject: You're How Old?!?!

Author:
Penney (celebrating wildly)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:51 01/10/09 Sat

You look as if you've just come off the FTLOSM tour minus a long ponytail perhaps...lol. Wishing you health, happiness and God's blessings always, Happy Birthday!

Penney

Subject: birthday greetings 2009

Author:
theresa (much gratitude for you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:06 01/10/09 Sat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO A GREAT SONGWRITER STEPHEN RAY PERRY!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND ROCK MY WORLD-THIS GIRL CAN'T HELP IT. THE GREAT AUDIENCE-(THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) WANTS YOU BACK TO PERFORM ON STAGE-REMEMBER MELODY IS CALLING YOU. YOUR MUSIC IS MY LIFE, I THANK GOD FOR YOU AND HOPE THAT SOMEDAY YOU CAN FIND FORGIVENESS IN YOUR HEART AND RECONCILE WITH YOUR FORMER JOURNEY BAND MEMBERS: NEAL SCHON, ROSS VALLORY, JONATHAN CAIN AND STEVE SMITH-YOU WERE ALL GOOD TOGETHER. WITHOUT YOU-THEY MISS YOU AS WELL AS YOUR FAITHFUL FANS. I AM HOPEFUL IN YOU-THAT WILL BE A SIGHT TO SEE AGAIN. THIS NEW YEAR 2009 I WISH YOU NEW BEGINNINGS AND GREAT THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. SIGNING OFF-HOPE YOU REMEMBER ME>SENDING ALL MY LOVE BACK TO YOU>TAKE CARE-CHOW! P/S I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEW CD-THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF US.

Author:
marge stinsman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:21 01/10/09 Sat

Hi Steve, Have a wonderful birthday. I wish you best, you are the best and i hope to hear you sing again soon...Love ya Marge S from NJ

Subject: Birthday

Author:
Shelley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:48 01/10/09 Sat

H A P P Y
6 0 TH
B I R T H D A Y
S T E V I E

Happy birthday to a wonderful, soulful, incredibly SEXY man. I look forward to leaving you birthday messages every year on various sites, knowing full well you will never be able to read them all, but hoping mine will make it through nonetheless.

Loving you since 1977,
Shelley

Subject: Birthday Wishes

Author:
SUSIE (Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:28 01/10/09 Sat

Well, Mr. Perry...we are all getting older. You are a staple in my life, a fix of Steve Perry is a wonderful part of my past and evokes many good memories. Many would love to hear you again.
PEACE and LOVE to you and yours. And the happiest of birthdays forevermore

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Author:
Robert Merhaut (Fellow Aquarian!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:54 01/10/09 Sat

Steve,
Have a great day on the 22nd. I'll be a year older on the 24th!
I've seen you perform many times over the years. Last time was your solo tour in Washington, DC, at Constitutional Hall, Feb 1995.
Thanks for leaving us with the incredible final (in my view) Journey album, Trial by Fire. 'It Must Be The Rain' is one of my favorites.
Thank you for your voice, your music and your passion.
Robert Merhaut

Author:
Gail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:36 01/10/09 Sat

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!!!!!!!! 60 is the new 40, so celebrate with family and friends!! I wish for you health, happiness and love on YOUR special day! I love you very much!

Author:
james pickens (here's to you steve)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:56 01/09/09 Fri

steve i would like to say happy birthday first, i wish you were still with the group journey. still singing them great song, we misss that great voice you have steve. mybe someday we will see journey back together again.love ya bro keep singing,james pickens/ from elmo tx.

Subject: Happy Birthday -

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:46 01/09/09 Fri

Thanks for the many wonderful years of music. Hope you have a blessed birthday and many more.

Author:
Gail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:55 01/09/09 Fri

Happy Birthday, Steve!!! 60 is the new 40, so enjoy YOUR day with love, health and happiness with family and friends!!! Love you so very much!!!

Subject: 60 and Still Sexxxy

Author:
Mary L (You're simply the best!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:08 01/08/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve. You're 60 and still sexy. Love your music Love your voice. I listen every day, gotta have my fix. No one does it like you do. Hope you have a great New Year, and hope you'll be singing for us again. God bless you. May your Birthday be filled Love, Joy, Friends, and Family. Love ya, MJ

Subject: birthday

Author:
jesse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:19:52 01/08/09 Thu

miss you and your voice come back to the radio airways. peace HAPPY BIRTHDAY

[> Subject: Re: birthday

Author:
JESSE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:26 01/08/09 Thu

>miss you and your voice come back to the radio
>airways. peace HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Subject: 60 and Still Sexxxy

Author:
Mary L (You're simply the best!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:09 01/08/09 Thu

Happy Birthday Steve. You're 60 and still sexy. Love your music Love your voice. I listen every day, gotta have my fix. No one does it like you do. Hope you have a great New Year, and hope you'll be singing for us again. God bless you. May your Birthday be filled Love, Joy, Friends, and Family. Love ya, MJ

Author:
Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:40 01/08/09 Thu

Just a little note to say Happy Birthday Steve and many more.

Author:
Robbin Olivares (Hopeful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:25 01/08/09 Thu

Hope your birthday brings you as much joy as your music brings me! Keep singing for us please .. you can't ever be replaced! P.S. Are you coming to Indianapolis anytime soon?

Archives: 1 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thank You.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.