Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]
Subject: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
Woody
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:52:32 11/17/10 Wed
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: Female teachers during Phys. exams." on 05:41:21 11/17/10 Wed

This is an account from an old forum by a woman who worked as a nurse in a boys boarding school as a young woman, and where most teachers were female who regularly caned boys bare.

"I worked for three years at a school in Malaysia in the late 1980s. It was a boys boarding school modeled after the old English schools, but with a Christian fundamentalist orientation (even though Malaysia is Muslim mainly). They, the teachers, caned the boys regularly there, even though the schools back in England had pretty much stopped caning by then. Most of the teachers were women. I worked there as a nurse mainly and taught a course on hygiene/sex ed. When a boy was caned there had to be a witness and I was often available. The teachers always caned bare, sometimes almost nude since the warm climate was such that the boys wore shorts and short sleeve shirts (with ties!) all of which was easily removed. Some of the teachers caned a lot more than others, and they did it right through the teens -- so I saw boys who were sexually mature being caned by adult women on a regular basis. When I think back on it I wonder what many of those women were thinking as they caned the boys. For my own part I was appalled at first when I arrived at the school. I grew up in Australia where caning was done to boys but it was dying out. Here is was being done with gusto and I was supposed to participate in it in a sense by being a witness. But after a while I realized I found it rather exciting. One or two of the teachers were my age and I spoke with them about it and learned they too found it exciting. My final conclusion, after three years of seeing many canings, was that several of these women (but curiously not the men) really got off on caning boys. I did not know what to make of it all, and was glad when my contract was up. I put it out of my mind for a few years, but later it crept back in and I began to remember how I felt when I saw a naked or almost naked boy caned like that. To this day some of those experiences can play back in my mind in detail. I also wonder what became of the boys. To the best of my knowledge they all graduated with a pretty good education and many went on to further schooling. I knew some of them accepted the discipline as necessary, most hated it and a few never seemed to object very much, so my guess is that some became spankos themselves because of it. I know I did. I do not live in Malaysia any more and have never been back, so I do not know what became of the school. As far as I know it is still in business. But it stands in my mind as a example of how universal corporal punishment is, and also how much of it I suspect is done for personal reasons of the teachers and even the larger society. I also think it is noteworthy that mostly it is done on boys, and mostly it is done by women. As I said I realized later that I was a spanking enthusiast myself, but only of other beings spanked, and preferably males, yet I did not grow up realizing this. It was only my first work experience (I was 22 when I went to Malaysia) that by chance provided me the opportunity to see this side of me. I am sure there will be many who read this board and will think what I have said here is contrived or fantasy or something like that. Feel free to say whatever you want because it is unimportant to me. I do however think that those of us who are honest about our feelings and experiences might have worthwhile things to say, especially if they have feelings or experiences somewhat like my own. I have to believe there are many teachers and mothers and babysitters and so forth who have discovered spanking excitement that was sexual or quasi-sexual coming from doing that aspect of their jobs. It is the strangest thing in my case because I do in fact have a quite mild personality. No one who knows me would suspect that I have these feelings (and few know I had these experiences), but they are there, and powerful and sometimes very exciting still."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
Grant P in reply to Jean the Frenchie.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:57 11/19/10 Fri

I take your point regarding the different punishment regimes in private as opposed to state run schools.
I myself attended a private school,and it did indeed differ to some extent from the state schools attended by freinds of mine and relatives.
In Malaysia,as far as I am aware,caning still takes place in both sorts of institution.
I certainly approve of it,and wish that it would be re-introduced in this country and others.
It is a sovereign remedy for insolence and wanton misbehaviour,and boys take very good care to avoid actions that may result in a cane landing on their bottoms.
It is extremely painful,as I know only too well.
My Malaysian friends and collegues I mentioned,were a mixture of privately and state educated chaps.
Not one of them mentioned a bare bottom caning,and as I said,parents and boys would have been vociferous in objecting to such punishment handed out by any teacher,much less a female one.
The attitude to nudity in Malaysia is very different to European attitudes.
Judicial caning is certainly carried out bare bottom or quite nude,but this is a very different situation.
As I said,I am not asserting that the punishment described was impossible,just very unusual and improbable,going by my experience of the culture and customs of Malaysia and details mentioned by chaps educated there.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
Darwis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:53:55 11/20/10 Sat

"Not one of them mentioned a bare bottom caning,and as I said,parents and boys would have been vociferous in objecting to such punishment handed out by any teacher,much less a female one.
The attitude to nudity in Malaysia is very different to European attitudes.
Judicial caning is certainly carried out bare bottom or quite nude,but this is a very different situation.
As I said,I am not asserting that the punishment described was impossible,just very unusual and improbable,going by my experience of the culture and customs of Malaysia and details mentioned by chaps educated there."

Caning on the bare bottom was common when I was growing up in Malaysia and it is still practiced. Many schools have mostly female teachers too. I knew boys who were caned in school by female teachers and male teachers and sometimes on their bare bottoms.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
Grant P in reply to Darwis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:40 11/20/10 Sat

I had friends and colleagues in Kuala Lumpar who spoke of the canings they received in school,and they came from a variety of districts,but in the main from southern regions.
I can only reiterate that their accounts did not mention bare bottom punishments,and that the attitude taken to such punishment was one of aversion and disgust.
As I have said,I can only comment on what I was told.
Knowing the Malaysian attitude to nudity in general however,I still find it difficult to accept that it was in general usage.
In what area of Malaysia were you raised,and in what decade/s please?
Perhaps there may be regional,cultural or time period differences,which it would be very interesting to know about.
I still have a good deal of affection for that country and it's people,and any information to increase my knowledge and understanding of it is welcome.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
Darwis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:57 11/21/10 Sun

I was born in Johore and raised in PJ. I was in school in the 1970s.

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:53 01/30/11 Sun

good caning should be on the bare bottom.

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:51:12 12/06/12 Thu

I lived in a small development where the boys were outnumbered by the girls . The girls were expected to keep the boys in order and they did this with a range of different straps, canes or their bare hands . I was particularly selected for punishment mainly because I was naughty and good looking.
I used to be taken into the class room we had in one of the houses and the girls would come over to watch and take part. I'd stand in front of the girls and one of them would undress me right down to my knickers which were pulled down . Now nude I was bent over the lap of several different girls who smacked my bare bottom as hard as they could with their hands which usually resulted in me getting a very hard stiff penis , much handled by the girls . The strap would be given to me across both bare cheeks as I stood in front of the girls , one held my arm with one hand and wielded the strap with the other . I knew better than to pull away though I did jump about and this made my penis bob up and down which did amuse the girls. For more serious crimes I was stripped bare bent face down over a desk and then several girls , picked at random, would give me a good hard caning, at least six cuts with the cane swishing it through the air before whipping it across both my unprotected bare cheeks. I struggled and cried and usually the girls had to hold my wrists to keep me within cane range . Of course some of the girls couldn't hit me very hard but others were very good at making me scream and wriggle as they laid the cane across my nude bottom. After a caning I usually had to go out and play with the girls even though I was still crying and my bottom was very sore , on these occasions I had to wear a girls summer dress which did not do too much in hiding my sore bottom or my dangling penis. On some occasions I had to go out shopping with them in which case I wore rubber boots and a mackintosh. In shops and on buses it was very embarrassing especially as on the way back they liked to go through the park where they would sit down on a bench and make me stand in front of them. They would undo the mackintosh and pull it right back so that I was more or less completely naked and they could play with my penis. Fortunatgely most of the parks visitors were girls from our area and they wold gather round and watch. The most severe punishment I got was the clock game. I was undressed and I had to bend over the back of a chair and hold on to the seat. A large clock was placed in the room and three or four of the younger girls held the strap . Another girl would hold the cane. I had to tell them when to lash me with the cane and
if I let go of the chair I was beaten with the strap . Every five minutes I had to call out 'Please give me a hard stroke with the cane. I cried from the first cut of the bamboo across my bare bottom. It didn't last long but having five minute rests between the cane whipping across my baked behind made it pretty painful.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurse watches boys being caned bare by female teachers

Author:
brian t
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:21 06/04/13 Tue

that brought back memories so exciteing to me. i was in a small country village and women did all the punishing in the village hall at the weekend. it was filled mostly with women and mostly boys and men were caned and strapped naked. there was a small stadge and i was brought up and stripped by two older women.my crime was read out, i was caught mastrabating twice and i was to receive 15 strokes of the cane across my bare arse. i jumped and screamed as the cane swept asross my bottom but the pleasure was intense and i had a very stiff penis all the time. i was there many more times. i was very naughty and needed my cane and strap.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.