VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Subject: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Jason
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:58:38 06/10/09 Wed

Me and my yonger brother as children were always examined together up through high school. I don't if this was out of expediency but modesty was of secondary importance. The last visit was my senior year of high school and my brother was in the seventh grade. Typically, our mother conveniently scheduled our physicals prior to the start of school. We would arrive at the pediatrician's office and sign in at the front desk. After what seemed lked an eternity but closer to 15 minutes, our names would be called over an office PA system to either enter Hallway A or Hallway B. We would walk down the hallway to an open exam room. Once inside the nurse would instruct both of us to undress to our underwear and the doctor would be along in a few minutes. Being the oldest, I would usually take a seat on the table while my brother stood across from me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:41 06/11/09 Thu

I share a similar experience. My brother was two years older than me but when he reached high school he was examined alone. We didn't go to a pediatric practice instead it was family medicine practice. But the set up was pretty much the same. When I was 11 and he was 13 were examined together in the same room. A nurse came into the waiting area and called for us to follow her. The nurse asked how we were doing and we both muttered fine. We walked into the exam room and she handed both of us gowns. She uttered everything off and have gowns open in the back. After putting on the paper gowns, we waited for the nurse practitioner.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:56 06/11/09 Thu

Nurse Practitioners are a joke. If you pay for a doctor you should get a doctor, not a wanna-be.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:55 06/11/09 Thu

To "jason" : it was more embarrassing for you if you were the older teenager because you were examined in front of your younger brother, and on the opposite, when he had the same age as you in the senior year of high school, I presume that you were not here to see his exam because you had left high school.

until what age did your mother come with you because she wanted to be present for the exam of your younger brother, even if you were too much older to be alone?

Author:
Kellie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:38 06/11/09 Thu

My Mom would always make my sister's and my appointments for the same day. They would always put us in together. I can recall not liking it that much. I was two years older so it seemed I'd go first most of the time. Mom was always in the exam room with us. I really did'nt like that too much either, but she would insist upon staying in there with us. One time I asked my Mom if I could go in by myself. I told her I really did'nt like being examined with my sister Donna. Her reply to was, what difference does it make, after all she is your sister. I think I was 19 before I went to a Doctor's appointment by myself.

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:34:53 09/20/09 Sun

Our mom would schedule my brother's and my appointments for the same day. We would always share the exam room. I was four years younger so I would be examined last. Growing up in the 70's, it was fairly customary to undress down to your underwear. Gowns seemed to have evolved later. Now clad only in your underwear, we would be led out into the hallway to be summarily weighed, measured and vision checked. Then it was back into the exam room for the cursory once over.

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:15:05 09/20/09 Sun

My brother is 3+ years older than I am and when we were little our appointments were scheduled together, too. We both had to strip down to our underpants and the doctor examined us simultaneously.

Those dual exams stopped when he reached puberty, I guess because he was embarrassed to have to pull down his underpants in front of our mom (it still didn't bother me but I was only about 8 years old).

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:55 09/21/09 Mon

In the case related by Tony of appointments scheduled and performed with his brother in a doctor office, I don't see something wrong since it stopped when his older brother who is three years older reached puberty, that means 11 or 12 age.

Of course, it is for the older boy that it was perhaps more embarrassing when he had already between 8 and 11 or 12 age while Tony had only 8 age, in that case, if the doctor was instructed the boys to undress the same, it was less embarrassing for the younger brother and at least they were brothers, it was not a brother and a sister together in the exam room.

For "Jeremy", until what age for the older brother were the appointments scheduled and performed together?
without the presence of your mother in the exam room?

And if you had to go to the hallway to be weighted and measured and for a vision check, were you already undressed in underwear, I think so, but in that case were you led out into the hallway together or only one by one and did you meet other persons in the hallway?

For"Kellie", It was certainly embarrassing if your mother did not leave you go alone to the doctor office before you had 19 age which is already very old for the respect of privacy.
I presume that your mother was very strict! but it happened more frequently in the past.
It was embarrassing but you were only with your sister and your mother, nothing to see with examination performed on siblings of different genders together.

[> Subject: Same Gender, So What's The Problem?

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:17 09/22/09 Tue

All the posters here who said they were examined with a sibling said it was the same gender sibling. What's the problem with that?

[> [> Subject: Re: Same Gender, So What's The Problem?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:32 09/23/09 Wed

it is what I have said, when the sibling is of the same gender, it can be a little embarrassing if you are modest, but it is obviously worst with a sibling of an other gender

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:35:12 09/28/09 Mon

At primary school I had one exam with my younger sister, in the presence of our mother. It was quite strange, because all the girls who were there, in the same year as my sister, had a very thorough physical examination while I "escaped" with just a stethoscope check. There was no thought of segregation of the sexes: although the girls were allowed to keep their knickers on, some of them were very embarrassed.

Author:
Tigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:23 09/29/09 Tue

Growing up with an older sister (1 year) and a younger brother (1.5 yrs) we always had exams on the same day, until I turned 15 it almost seemed like a family affair watching them. My younger brother was first, I was next, we were then told to leave, and my sister then had hers with only our mother in the room.

Just the way things happened with my family in the small town. Was it fair? No, but we would never dream of arguing with mom.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:19:01 09/30/09 Wed

"Tigger" : if it is true, it was not fair because you were obviously too older at 15 age to be examined in front of your sister and mother, in my opinion it could be fair until 10 age, not after!
and it was a complete double standard since you left the exam room when your sister was examined the last.

the doctor must have do tell your sister to wait in the waiting room until it was her turn to be examined.

what was the gender of the doctor, and did a nurse be also present or not?

how and when were you undressed ? as soon as you were in the exam room, even during the first examination of you younger brother or only when it was your turn ? the same from start of the exam until the private part or not?

when it stopped for you, did it stop also for your younger brother or only when he had the same age as you at 15?

did your sister tell anything about the exam when you were older than 11 age and reached puberty and were bathing alone at home, so she had no chance to see you much undressed except during this physicals, did she enjoyed of her advantage when seeing you undressed or was she indifferent ? did she tease after the medical examination to each of you because she had seen you?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Tigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:34:58 10/01/09 Thu

The doc was a male, and no nurses present. He was not a very thorough Doc compared to more recent physicals I have had.

The exams consisted mostly of being in your underwear (or shorts) if it was in the summer, when it came time to inspect what was covered, he asked you to raise your hips and would slide your underwear down to your knees. He always had us roll on to our sides and face the wall, I do not know if that was so our sister did not get that good a view or what though. When he was done he would pull your underwear back up and proclaim all is well and let you get dressed. He only ever had one of us in our underwear at once. For my last exam with the family present he did give me a robe, but we all know that covers nothing when it is raised up.

I think my brother stopped at the same time as I did, we never spoke about things like that as it was always embarrassing to us. Our sister would mention things every now and then, but that was only when we angered her would she ever say anything. She had seen us naked the odd time due to punishments being handed out. It was a two way street though and we saw her at times as well.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:07:39 10/01/09 Thu

It seems that it was less embarrassing and unfair than I have first thought but nevertheless you were too old to be examined in front of your sister and it was a double standard even if she did not take advantage of that;
your mother or your male doctor should have understood that the modsty of teenage boys was so important as that of a daughter

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:19 10/24/09 Sat

Richard. I remember going to the doctor with my sister to get our check-ups. My sister is three years older than me and the doctor examined her first. At the time my sister was ten and I was seven. As I recall the doctor listened to her heart through her blouse and checked her blood pressure by just wrapping it over her sleeve. He also checked her throat and reflexes. I had to strip down to my shorts. He checked my genitles by just putting his hand down my shorts. My sister really didn't see anything.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:12 11/26/10 Fri

Richard. Your expierence was the reverse of mine. My sister was twelve and I was eight when we went in to see our family doctor for physicals. I had to strip down to my shorts and was given "the works" and that included the genitle check as my sister watched. When her turn came the doctor just looked at her throat and listened to her heart through her blouse. I was somewhat embarrassed but my sister nerve mentioned it to anyone as far as I could tell.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:24 10/12/09 Mon

My brother was 2 years younger than me and when we were younger were examined together in the same exam room through middle school. We both had to strip down to our underpants. Our mom would take our clothes and fold them on a chair. My younger brother would be examined first while I sat in chair across from the exam table. Our pediatrician was thorough and would examine every inch from head to toe. By the end of the exam you would be totally undressed and had to walk back and forth to check our gait.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:59:26 10/15/09 Thu

it could have been worst but if you had this examination with your younger brother and your mother present in the exam room since the end of middle school, it means about since 14 age, I think that it was already too much embarrassing, also because your mon take your clothes and fold them at a chair, so it was like if she was responsible for your clothes and your state of undress.

It was no reason for asking you to undress in underwear during the exam of your younger brother. and what happen to him after his examination, did he was instructed to dress again while you were examined or did he stay in his underwear?
You said that the doctor was examining you from head to toe, so it was thorough for an examination in the view of your mother.

When you were totally undressed at the end of the exam, it was better that if it would be since the start of the exam, but nevertheless, if you had to walk back and forth to check our gail naked, yoour mother could really watch at you, she saw you naked from back, so she saw directly your naked buttocks of course, and after from face so your genitals also.

When you removed your underwear, did your mother take it also and fold it on the chair with your other clothes?

At 14 age, you were too older to be comfortable to be naked walking while a doctor, your mother, and your brother, were watching at you.

I think that it was a good doctor because this check of your gail was not practiced by all doctors and it was important to do this but not in that way.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:51 10/15/09 Thu

The pediatrician we went to always had us strip to our underwear. After my brother was examined, he put back on his underwear but still was undressed. At that point I was examined and completely undressed at the end of exam. I put on my underwear but also was undressed. The doctor would go over the finding with both of us and my mother, why we would be standing in our underwear against the wall. After our doctor left, we then got dressed.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:08 10/15/09 Thu

You mean your mom was in the room when your underwear was off? How old were you when that was going on?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:21:27 10/16/09 Fri

"Mark" : it is funny to know that your brother stayed only in underwear during your exam because there was not at all necessary, why? it was an i nstruction of the doctor?

at the end of the exam, it is funny also to know that you and your brother stayed only in underwear when the doctor was talking with yourr mother of the results of the exam, you could have been sitting but you said that you were standing against the wall, so more exposed,

did the doctor talk to you during the exam and after or only to your mother and how did he call you? young boy, lad, kid, honey, your first name?

and same question as Matt, in what age did this kind of exam stopped?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:36 10/16/09 Fri

My pediatrician talked to me in the third person. During the exam he would say: say ah, take some deep breaths, now walk back across the room. After finishing walking across the room, he would say you can put your underwear back on. Then he would talk to my mom.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:05 10/17/09 Sat

I think it depends on the age of the kids. If they are below a certain age, say ten, they would feel more secure and less frightened if there was a parent present. And I don't think it would be a big deal for them if siblings are examined together at that very young age.
Above that age, especially after 13 or 14, I think it would be a bit embarassing for both boys and girls.

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:20 10/18/09 Sun

My dad sat in on my physicals until I finished high school. Interestingly, my brother, three years older, wouldn't let my father do the same. When we were very little my brother and I had our physicals done together.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:15 10/21/09 Wed

"Mark" : you were not embarrassed when you walked naked for and back in the exam room in front of your brother and your mother?

[> Subject: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:44 11/03/09 Tue

My mother would take the 3 of us to the doctor at least once a year to have our foreskins examined. I was 13 and my brothers were 11 and 9. we had to take our pants and undies off and then each of us got up on the table to have our foreskin retracted and examined while mom watched.

[> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Marion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:29 11/04/09 Wed

Why not? 13-year-old and, moreover, 11 and 9, aren't too old for mom's presence during exam. My sons had doctor's exam in my presence till their 15.

[> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:07 11/05/09 Thu

In my opinion, if a boy is more older than 12 or 13 age, it is a little more embarrassing for him if his mother is present in the exalm room, so it is not a good attitude for a mother.

I know that for a mother,her sons are nearly always like babies and she remembers all the time that she had cared about them since their birth, and there is nothing sexual for her when she saw her sons naked, even the genitals.

why not leave the boy alone for that part of the exam and tell the doctor that you came back after when he had finished, or at least you can turn your head away so that your son could be sure that you had not watched at his genitals or bare ass.

Between the age of 13 and 15, particularly at 15 age, it can be really embarrassing for a boy to have his mother present and it can prevent the doctor from asking some intimate questions as about masturbation and retracting foreskin.

May be it is not the case for your son because he is enough used to be sen naked by you in other circumstances at home or you are a very free family about nakednes but it cannot be a common rule for alll families

In the post of "Jason", I am not shocked that the mother was present for the three boys's exams, even that of the older of 13 age because it was perfectly normal for the younger boys and if they were examined the same day all together for efficiency, it was also logical that she was there for the older, but she was not forced to come near the table to watch when the doctor was retracting his foreskin, she could have turned her head away at least for her older son
I hope for him that it was the last year and that he was alone in the exam room when he had 14 age.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Arthur
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:53 11/06/09 Fri

My brother is 4 years older me. In our childhood, we were examined together until his about 15. Always, in Mom's presence. I recall, last years bro was embarrassed, when had to pull down boxers for doctor's inspection his penis and bottom in front nurse, Mom and me. I had no any embarrassment then still, although, after 13, I didn't like Mom's presence during my exam, but she did it till my 15 too.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:50 11/06/09 Fri

Has anyone had their foreskins examined in front of other females besides mothers and nurse, like sisters, aunts or some other carer?

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Bob R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:53:02 11/07/09 Sat

My foreskin has been examined by women doctors and women nurses at least a dozen times. Sometimes it was done by one woman doctor in front of a female nurse. Once back in high school the nurse examined it and a female teacher was looking on. In fact the nurse's secretary was right there too, making notes.

I do not think any of this was unusual. I mean I was not singled out, other than due to the fact that I had a foreskin, I mean, and some other boys did not.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:17 11/07/09 Sat

Bob, up to what ages were boys examined like that in front of the female teachers and secretary, was it for all boys in high school or just the juniors? I would have found it really embarrassing at that age being examined so intimitaly in front of three females. But as you say these things seem to have happened in several schools in the past.
I am sure that these female teachers and secretaries got off it and really enjoyed it, even though they would obviously not show it openly at the time.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
Bob R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:15 11/07/09 Sat

I remember it happening the first year of high school, so I guess we were 15 or so.

Yeah, I agree now that at least some of those women got off on seeing us. But back then women were considered to not have much interest in sexual things, at least not "officially". They still get off light, pun intended, if you ask me, but not as much as back then.

There is something about a foreskin I have learned that seems to attract female medical people to examine it. Or maybe it is just me. But it sure has happened a lot when I think about it. And I cannot remember a male doctor ever even taking much of a look at any part of my penis.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together

Author:
zone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:11 11/08/09 Sun

Bob R. If the secretary was taking notes what was the teacher doing? And was this a group exam? Also what year did this happen?

Author:
zone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:02:59 11/09/09 Mon

Bob R If the secretary was taking notes what was the teacher doing? And was this a group exam? Also what year did this happen?

Author:
Bob R.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:16:51 11/09/09 Mon

This happened in 1971 or 1972. No, it was not a group exam. There were a group of students, but exams were done individually. The teacher was supervising the entire effort and went in and out of the exam "room" (an area divided off from the main room by a wall but without a door). She sent in new students and was in charge of the whole thing. She was older, in her forties at least. The secretary also answered the phone during the exam. That's about all I can remember.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings FORESKINS Examined Together to Bob R

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:46 11/09/09 Mon

So it looks like a show put up for the secretary and female teachers. I bet they rubbed themselves quite a bit in private after the show was over.
Several women, on these type of forums, have admitted that they still fondle those types of voyeristic memories after all these years.

Author:
Rodger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:59:34 11/07/09 Sat

I just don't see how a teenage boy could have a female push his foreskin back and not get an erection.

Author:
willie T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:52 11/12/09 Thu

An Asian friend of mine had his foreskin retracted in front of his older sister in Paris because he could speak French. It was very embarrassing for him as the doctor and nurse were female and he was about l7 years old. He erected but the problem came when the doctor could not retract the foreskin which led to a circumcision. That's another story.

Author:
Brad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:06:25 12/05/11 Mon

When I was fourteen I spent the summer out of state & had a pre employment physical with my aunt present. The nurse told me to take everything off and put on the (paper) gown. I undressed and handed my clothes to my aunt who folded everything. When it was time for my foreskin to be examined the doctor took the gown off. I was standing right in front of my aunt. During this part of the exam I got semi erect and my aunt seemed more embarrassed than I did.

Author:
Tiny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:25:18 11/10/09 Tue

In Belgium and the Netherlands, where most males are uncircumcised, the examination of the foreskin for phimosis and hygiene would routinely be part of the school medical. These communities have had excellent school medical services since the 1920's and seemingly learners would be examined at, at least, two-yearly intervals.
These would start in junior school and continue up to the senior school years. One issue seems to be whether the physician is male or female - increasingly, since the nineties, these seem to be women doctors. Some doctors require the boys to remove their underwear at the beginning of the examination, others only for the genital examination. This part of the examination saw the prepuce being retracted either by the boy or, more usually, the doctor to check it for pliability. What was interesting was that some doctors also examined the prepuce on erection. This meant that the doctor either asked the teen-ager to get an erection or manipulated the boy's penis her/himself. A few boys reported subsequent circumcisions. Occasionally the boys would be examined in twos and, in one case, in a group of five.

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:31 11/10/09 Tue

Tiny, how do you know about this? Do/did you know anyone directly that had his penis manipulated to erection by a doctor? Are you saying, in sum, that in certain circumstances a 17 or 18-year old boy would have his penis manipulated by a woman doctor to make it erect so she could check for phimosis?

Tough to believe, but if true -- wow.

Author:
Tiny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:36 11/10/09 Tue

From two sources in Dutch:
(1) http://forum.zappybaby.be This is a Belgian (Dutch language) site which is mainly about infant and child care, but USED to have lively discussion on school medicals very similar to this (repetitive, fantastic, fetishistic but with a lot of facts and great fun). This was eventually pulled by the webmasters, but if you enter "schoolarts" some interesting things pop up.
(2)http://forum.sekswoordenboek.nl Go to jongensvragenlijst/schoolarts or medisch onderzoek. This is mainly aimed at teenagers and young adults and is a questionaire asking where the respondent had his examination (i.e. Belgium or the Netherlands); age of examinations; state of undress; whether the testicles and penis was examined; whether the subject was required to masturbate for the doctor; (this was interpreted by most as manipulation of the penis in order to test the foreskin on erection); whether questions were asked about masturbation and, finally, the gender of the medical examiner. Most of my conclusions were drawn from this forum. A pinch of salt is occasionally necessary as with any web questionaire.
The information on the medical services in the Low Countries I got from a site on new books which I found while looking for something else - but, alas I lost the reference. But there is an excellent site on the Belgian school medical services on a Belgian government website. This is not fantasy and simple and factual.
How come you're looking for verity in a fetish site, "Vera"? Or is it hard when not everybody shares your fantasy? That may be viewed as intolerance.

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:26 11/11/09 Wed

Thanks for the info, Tiny. It makes a lot of sense to me that such practices could take place in the Netherlands, because in general the view I have of that country is that folks are a lot more open, tolerant and accepting of sexual matters, and that spills over into medical procedures. I'm in the US which is, publicly at least, almost the polar opposite, a situation that in medical situations is unfortunately made worse by the lawyers. Actually, I rather like the idea that if I were a doctor or NP I might need to masturbate a teenager to check for phimosis! (And I don't care how professional a woman doctor is -- if she was straight, she would enjoy doing it!)

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siblings Examined Together

Author:
rk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:23 11/11/09 Wed

"Actually, I rather like the idea that if I were a doctor or NP I might need to masturbate a teenager to check for phimosis! (And I don't care how professional a woman doctor is -- if she was straight, she would enjoy doing it!)"

Vera -- How do you feel about a male doctor or nurse masturbating a young female teenager just to check things out, to make sure everything's working down there? Think that's a good idea? Of course, let's not, let's never look at this from the teenager's point of view. That would be too logical, ethical and humanistic.
Oh, sorry to interrupt. You can now get back to your fantasy discussions.

Author:
Vera
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:46 11/11/09 Wed

It would depend on how good looking the doctor was, rk.....

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:40 11/12/09 Thu

I am a twin, and my brother and I were examined together until we were 15. Our mom joined us until age 12. At 16, we stopped going in together for exams, partly because our schedules were different. Last time we went into an exam room together was at age 17, to get shots for travel.

Author:
to Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:50 11/12/09 Thu

I think twins never have any embarrassment between themselves.
Is it true?

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:35 11/15/09 Sun

I would not necessarily say that twins don't have any embarrassment between themselves. My bro and I are not identical twins, so we're more like brothers who happen to be the same age. We're friends, but it may not be the way you imagine it is with twins, there are a lot of differences, and we definitely wouldn't share everything.

When it came to physical exams, we were kind of used to it, but I was still somewhat embarrassed at certain parts of the exam when we were a little older. And the travel vaccination thing felt a little awkward when we were late-teens. But overall I guess there were times when I was glad to have him there with me.

Author:
Matt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:49 11/12/09 Thu

I know twin brothers who still get their physicals together.

And I go with my little brother sometimes, both of us in the room at the same time.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:27 11/18/09 Wed

It is obviously less embarrassing than for other siblings for twin brothers.

the worst situation is to be examined in front of a younger sister when you are a teen or worst a teen-ager, and over all if there is not a great difference of age and the same for the presence of a little more older sister with the agreement of your mother and still worst if you were instructed to go out of the exam room when it was time for the examination of your sister with no reciprocity at all between siblings for the view of theother one naked.

I never experienced it and it is obviously depending of your attitude towards nudity at home, in the bathrooms and so on but in my opinion, except in some families where all members of both genders are used to be naked in front of other members, it must be an akward situation !

I have a question for "Steve" ; why was the travel vaccination embarrassing, you were shot in the buttocks?

Author:
Ruthie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:13:09 11/26/09 Thu

The last time my bro and I went with mom. I was 9, and Bobby was 12. We normally just slipped our shoes. pants and tops off. leaving my t shirt and colored or cartoon panties. Bobby normally just pulled his jeans off since he lived in tees. That day tho they looked at the chart and when we came back from peeing a nurse and mom were talking. They stepped out. and I went ahead and hopped up. gettin ready for dr tim. Mom came in with nurse, tellin Bobby that he was a 'bigger boy' and so he needed to take off e v ery thing except his undershorts,.. to start. He looked little shocked, but shrugged. Dr Tim was older, and he came in, laughing and he checked me over. peeking down my panties real quick. ok. wuthie. u'r done. come on over, ROBERT. oh. don't get dressed. Bobby made a face and hopped up. He did more to Bobby. making him lie down. then he went and called for some boosters and told Bobby to go with hin. He pulled a curtain.. we heard voices, and saw Bobby's shorts. Mom turned red. and we heard Bobby cough. Dr Tim told him to wait, and not get dressed, came out, talked to Mommy. The nurse came in. I got a sore butt. Bobby got a red face. We dressed and left for the last time.

Author:
Niloy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:37:13 07/03/12 Tue

I will never forget the day, 7 years ago, I was 21 years old, and i used to live with my sister, she was of 25. I had fever that time and had to go to a doctor with my sister. Doc gave some diagnostic checkup and we went there. Inside diagnostic room, it was narrow place, my sister was sitting there, and an aged male doctor took my blood sample, then he told me to stand up when i just stand up, suddenly without notice he took down my boxer to knee. It shocked me totally and couldn't guess such embarrassing situation was coming at that age. My sister have seen me naked while i was kid, but after grown up, this was first time she saw me naked and she was shocked to see me in this condition. I tried to hide it as fast i can with hands. as i was ill my penis was short and was full of pubic hairs. Doc shouted little and moved my hands over that. He checked my genitals infront of her and she was directly looking at it as it was last chance to see. Within one minute i got hard boner, that was full of shame for me and could't control. Doc asked me how many times i masturbate per month. I lied and said abt 4/5 times, he smiled and said i was lying. He suggested not to do it too much. I totally humiliated with his suggestion and turned red when he asked me for semen. He gave a tube and told me to masturbate fast. I asked for another room or bathroom. Doc said this is the room now do it fast, he has more patient to check. I felt more humiliated when i saw even my sister was enjoying whole checkup and smiling little. I jerked slowly in front of her that i still feel shame to imagine. It came so fast and i gave the tube to doctor. He gave me a tissue to clean up while he was writing something on that tube and other papers, he made me stand nude without a reason. after giving slip to my sister he then asked me why i m stil nude. I thought more exam to take so he kept me naked. I quickly wear my boxer and came out of that room. After leaving that room my sister totally laughed and again humiliated me by saying how big now i am. Now i don live with my sister, but still when i meet her, i see that silent smile inside her eyes that make me remember that worst day.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.