VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Johnny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:31:39 04/30/09 Thu
In reply to: Steve 's message, "Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males" on 18:03:03 04/29/09 Wed

Al C, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you were the moderator of this forum and the one to decide that the posts should be "above all, amusing".

Nice post james. Now that is what I call "amusing", not someone sharing their fantasies starring him, his female doctor and the sexy young nurse.

I think these are more your style Al C and Ultra.

http://www.literotica.com/

http://www.dickflash.com

http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=stories

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Al C.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:00:48 04/30/09 Thu

From my point of view, you are one hung-up dude, Johnny. I have said repeatedly that I prefer female practitioners because I find their care better and more friendly. I also enjoy the female attention. All you, and those like you, see in those comments are fetishism. So I ask you -- who is having the real fantasies here -- you or me?

Methinks you are looking in the mirror and are appalled at what you see. What you should consider is this: perhaps female practitioners actually do give me better and more attentive care precisely because they (at least the ones who have worked on me) prefer males, just as some female patients, because they perceive getting better care from men, prefer male practitioners. If I were a practitioner I would prefer working with women, because I like women. I don't dislike men, but I prefer women. Color me crazy or fetishistic or a sex maniac as you want, but that is just the way I am. How are you?

Look in the mirror, man. That ogre you see is you.

PS As for "amusing", life in general should be amusing. Haven't you realized that by now? How old are you, anyway?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:23 04/30/09 Thu

yeah come on Johnny you have to find Al amusing. After all when one admits to CFNM and then denies fetish and then wants to admonish others for their behavior..that is pretty funny. Once again, the al's of the world want to condemn others for their behavior when society as a whole finds CFNM to be abnormal...even deviant. Personally I don't care, if you enjoy it and you aren't hurting anyone, enjoy yourself...but if you live in that glass house....

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Al
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:41:25 05/01/09 Fri

Deviant?

Please get a grip. Sexual attractions and feelings do not have to be condemned out of hand just because they are not approved by some church or narrow doctrine.

Think for yourself.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
james
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:50 05/01/09 Fri

Exactly my point, you choose to label Johnny or others as having something wrong with them, yet when the same critical eye is turned on you...you take offense for not being open to your opinion or lifestyle.....open your eyes, they have the right to their opinions just as you do and it doesn't make them anymore wrong or abnormal than your choices do.......

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
willie T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:09 07/24/09 Fri

Getting back to the subject of this thread, I recently posted a message talking about nurses "peeking" under the gown of patients who were already asleep en route to having their operations. The two girls routinely looked under the sheets of their patients to check out their packages. They told my friend that this is a common occurrence when they are working together and have an inert patient in their care. They only peek at attractive male patients from teenagers on up and consider it one of the perks of the job.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
It's about time
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:48 07/25/09 Sat

So many perverted medical "professionals out there. I'll bet the vast majority of patients have been peeked at, especially while unconscious. It's just like trusting someone at a fast food restaurant to not secretly spit in their burger while it's being made. We assume (and hope) it doesn't happen but it does quite often.

I frankly have more respect for a teenager flipping burgers than I have for nurses.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Rebelheart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:53 07/28/09 Tue

I am a male and I have a female doctor. She does have me undressed completely briefly during the rectal, (DRE), and testicle exam. It just isn't a problem, either for her or me. She respects me and my privacy and most important of all, she is an excellent doctor and takes good care of me and my wife.

Actually, I think I am more comfortable with a female doctor than a male one. I have had both and never lost any sleep about being nude with any of them.

I was only uncomfortable with one ultra sound tech and that was because she was so nervous. I chalked that up to either her being so inexperienced or maybe having had a bad patient just before me. I got over it with little or no permanent psychological damage.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Long time reader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:58 07/29/09 Wed

"I got over it with little or no permanent psychological damage."

The rest of us may have developed a quite different view of your psychological damage, pal. Let's just say we're rootin' for you johnny-reb types now that we have a decent and quite smart black prez. It provides the perfect environment for you to demonstrate personal growth.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Rebelheart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:21 07/29/09 Wed

And somehow politics is involved in this board?

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know what you are talking about. What does Obama have to do with anything here. I do have some personal opinions, as do most of the people here, and they do not match the rank and file. Just ask James and he will tell you. My personal growth is doing just fine thank you.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: female doctors or female nurses experience with naked males

Author:
Long time reader
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:03 07/29/09 Wed

"My personal growth is doing just fine thank you."

Glad to hear it. Now don't you think Obama has helped even guys like you? Keep up the good work!

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.