VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: Nude in front of nurse and grandmother !

Author:
Jenny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:06:53 05/26/10 Wed

When i was 15 years old i went along with my grandma at our local clinic for a routine physical.In the examroom,besides grandma,there was a nurse and this female doctor who did the basics of my physical exam at wich point i was finally left in my bra and panties.Then the doctor said to the nurse that she has something to do and left the room and instructed the nurse to take my weight.I was standing up at that point and i wanted to move on to the scale but the nurse stopped me and said i had to take off my bra and panties.Wow,was i shocked!I couldn't believe it.I protested but grandma said to do as i was told.I slowly took off my bra and then my panties remaining completely naked in front of the nurse and of my grandma.They both were staring at my naked body.I was so embarrased(as i entered puberty,having pubic hair grown and developed breasts).I walked towards the scale and gave my grandma a perfect close-up view of my round bare bottom as she was sitting right behind me.The nurse weighed me twice(1st time it was wrong reading)-i wanted to be over quick-and then i was told i could dress.I think i spent 3 full minutes being nude in front of them ! Anyone ever been weighed in the nude ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Nude in front of nurse and grandmother !

Author:
henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:07:13 06/08/10 Tue

yes, my pediatrician weighs me in the nude

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
F Edwards
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:06:05 08/14/10 Sat

Well Jenny I think that your experience may have been that of many other girls and boys also .
Medical staff know that the important aspect of a medical inspection of developing boys and girls is to see that all is OK . I assume that your medical examination was required by your school .
My experience has been that such regular medicals are carried out on the school premises for both boys and girls aged from about eleven to sixteen ,usually parents are encouraged to attend . Examinations may be conducted by either a male or female doctor .
In most cases girls may be required to lower or remove their knickers and boys too ,even if its a woman doctor
will be required to take down or remove their underpants .
Weighing is often one of the first things done and if the doctor wants all clothing off then as your Grandmother advised you thats the way it has to be .
She has no doubt seen your bare bottom in the past and certainly the doctor sees many bare bottoms and a lot more .
Good girl for being obedient ,in many countries there is no proper health care for boys and girls .
So make the most of this provision ,its to keep you healthy.

[> [> Subject: Re: Nude in front of nurse and grandmother !

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:54:12 08/28/10 Sat

F Edwards,

First of all are you a male or a female ?
I did mind grandma seeing me naked because the last time she saw me naked i was 9.I was not a little girl anymore...anyways other users disagree with you because i should have kept my bra and panties on for a weighing...i'm sure the nurse just wanted me naked !

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Nude in front of nurse and grandmother !

Author:
Sensei1980
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:50 02/11/11 Fri

Jenny,
Do you believe that the nurse was purposely trying to embarrass you by having you weighed in the nude? I think that sometimes medical personnel get off on the power that they have over patients. Once when I was in my late teens, I went to the doctor for a cold and wound up having to turn and cough. There was a female medical student from the college I was attending in the room as well. The reason the doctor gave me for the exam was that she was just making sure everything was okay down there.

Author:
F Edwards
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:27 08/30/10 Mon

Sorry Jenny I should have pointed out that I am a male .
But I just happen to think that in the medical situation nurses and of course doctors have a very different view to what can be on show for examination purposes .
All kinds of early symptoms might be spotted by an observant medic .
Often modesty gets ignored but you showed respect to the arrangement as difficult as it was for you , and it would seem you passed with a healthy report .

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:29 04/25/11 Mon

I thought i will take some time to send(to those interested-both males and females)a photo of my bottom.So,i finally did it !
It's just that there are so many stories here posted about people undergoing nude physicals or other stuff when they are nude in front of others and,as i write in great details myself i thought i might give you an idea of how "my round bare bottom" looks like !

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/mybottom.jpg/

Author:
Timmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:26 07/25/11 Mon

"photo removed"

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Nude in front of nurse and grandmother !

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:51:25 09/05/11 Mon

Timmy,

Not anymore:

http://picturepush.com/public/6284878

Author:
anneinthebuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:29:47 11/14/11 Mon

I thought i will take some time to send(to those interested-both males and females)a photo of my bottom.So,i finally did it !

It's just that there are so many stories here posted about people undergoing nude physicals or other stuff when they are nude in front of others and,as i write in great details myself i thought i might give you an idea of how "my round bare bottom" looks like !

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/mybottom.jpg/

What a cute idea -- you certainly weren't shy with the high resolution, giving us one big, screen-filling view of your "round bare bottom"! Your cute, innocent language: "round bare bottom" and "my naked bottom" instead of "my bare ass" -- you sound like me when I talk of such things.

Those goose bumps are just darling; I can't help but wonder what was going through your mind when sticking your bare buns out at the camera. Your language in this post, and in your original story, makes me think you feel nudity especially keenly with your tushy -- and that embarrassment is fun for you in a way, too. If I'm right, then you're not alone.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:45 09/13/12 Thu

anneinthebuff,

Damn you !

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.