VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
Subject: School Physical Exams

Author:
Rod
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:00:50 07/13/09 Mon

I don't know if this subject has been discussed on this forum, but I have been recently on another Voy forum in which several male posters said that during their school physical exams they were accampanied by female teachers who even watched while they were being examined by nurse or doctor. I think most of them went through this before the sixties and some of them even in their teens.
Does anyone have any experience about this?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: School Physical Exams

Author:
Frank B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:27:39 07/14/09 Tue

Between the 60's and 80's many social and moral changes took place. In the 60's privacy for preteens was not given high priority both boys an girls got treated about equal sometimes being examined at the same time. From my personal experience in elementary I witnessed a group of girls lined up as I passed the clinic with the door wide open. Some classmates had a girl who had taken ill in the clinic as the boys received physicals. Some books and magazines published images that are taboo today.[check out Look & Life magazine]

Then along came sue for anything lawyers and here we are today.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: School Physical Exams

Author:
Nick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:35 07/18/09 Sat

During the early sixties school physicals, at least where I went, were performed in the quickist way possible. Our school doctor was a woman close to sixty years of age. In the sixth, seventh and eigth grades we had to strip naked for examination. The entire physical including the hernia check took less than ten minutes.

Author:
Ralph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:23 07/17/09 Fri

There's a good story about school physicals here:

http://erotic-clinic.zity.biz/forum/index.php?topic=18251.0

Author:
Will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:36 07/25/09 Sat

Rod. I did have a teacher present during one of my physicals in grade school. I'm almost certain it was in the sixth grade. It was my English teacher who assisted the doctor with my physical. The examination did not take very long. I had to take off my shirt and sit in a chair in front of the doctor, also a woman. The teacher stood behind me and pulled up my undershirt so the doctor could place the stethoscope on my chest. Next my throat was looked at and I got a blood pressure check. The doctor told me stand and lower my pants and shorts. She felt my balls and looked at the underside of my penis. She then gave me a hernia check. I pulled everthing up and that was it. The teacher stood behing me as I said so she only got to see my bare ass. Ever though I had her for class the next day it didn't seem to bother me. Back in those days adults had a lot of authority. All the other physicals I had in school after that one had a nurse present.

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:23 07/28/09 Tue

School nurses are all perverts!

Author:
Glen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:16 12/28/10 Tue

Rod. I would not have objected to having a female teacher present while I was being given a physical.

Author:
Frank B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:34:09 07/27/09 Mon

Good story Ralph take away the embellishment and the basic facts are reality. Back in the days of dial-up web read a news story of a school district that used seventeen an eighteen year old high schoolers training to be paramedics during group exams. They only did weight an hight an did not see much more than some supporters for males an bras on females. The practice ended after several years when a parent complained.

Author:
Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:10:28 09/18/09 Fri

Rod. I've read quite a few posts regarding guys getting physicals at school. Wow! Women doctors in high heels and holding the arm against they're breast during the blood pressure check. And teachers watching them get a hernia check. We girls really had it nice. Had to put on a gown and usually had a woman doctor. Most schools had a "dress-up" day when the boys wore a coat and tie and the girls could wear heels to school. In my Junior year it happened that our physicals for the swim team just happened to coincide with our dress-up day. Well, after classes we had to report to the pool area for our physicals. We had to strip down to our panties and put on a gown. Our shoes of course were the high heels. So here were twenty one girls lined up in a hallway in exam gowns and wearing high heels. Our coach explained to the doctor the reason for our footware. We all passed our physicals in our pumps. And that was the first and last time I was ever given a physical while wearing heels. So we girls did have it easier than the boys when it was time for a physical.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:47 09/20/09 Sun

Nancy : some relations are rather uncommon situations, I believe that fortunately it happened seldom that a teacher was watching an hernia check.
But it was certainly true that boys had no gowns and were sometimes examined without privacy.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:15 10/18/09 Sun

Nancy. A picture of you and your classmates standing in line to be examined would have made a great picture in your yearbook. We had "dress-up day" at my school too. The girls really did look good in those high heels.

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:17 10/28/09 Wed

Nancy. I really can't say we had it so easy for our school physicals. We had to sit on a exam table for our examinations. Our doctor was a older man. The nurse had us lower the exam gown so he could place the stethoscope on our chests and then our backs as we took deep breaths. Then he did our blood pressures with the exam gown still lowered. It was rather embarrassing.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: School Physical Exams

Author:
sensei1980
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:48 06/13/11 Mon

Janet,

Were you allowed to keep your bra on during your exams? Were you examined in plain sight of the other girls? If so, were you embarrassed that your classmates could see you in that state of undress?

Sensei1980

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:24 10/14/11 Fri

Sensei1980. We had to remove our bras.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:47:09 10/18/09 Sun

Frank B. Your are correct in saying that modesty was not a factor in administering physicals to students. We had a female physician at our school. Boys had to undress down to the shorts. A line was formed and the examinations started. You could watch the boy in front of you get examined, and that included the hernia check. Having the school nurse watch added to the embarrasment. The girls I found out had to lower they're gowns for the heart exams. For sports physicals, the girls and boys gathered in the gym. Curtins were put up so you couldn't see anything but the girls did tell they could hear us cough for our hernia checks.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:40 10/21/09 Wed

"Rob" : Of course, as Frank said, the modesty was not a factor to be considered in the way to curry out physicals of students in schools but you were not too bad treated in your school if the female physician instructed you only to undress until shorts, even if the examination was performed in group and in the presence of the nurse who could watch at you.
Do you use the word "short" to refer to an underwear or was it a real short as for sport or PE lesson?

If you were instructed to undress in short and not underwear or worse in jockstrap as it happened sometimes in your country, you were more lucky than other students because it was less embarrassing even if you were a group lining up in shorts and being examined in front of each other including the hernia check.
how much were you lining undressed and watching all of the examination? were you a large number of students undressed all together? did you have to lower your short for a very short time or more?

As regards sports physicals,It would be more embarrassing if you know before that girls and boys would be gathered in the gym and that boys would be examined in one part of the gym and the girls in an other behind a curtain.
Did you wear also a short as for annual physicals? who performed the examination? the same female physician?
was your coach or PE teacher present with the nurse when you were examined in the gym?

I can believe you when you said that it was embarrassing when the girls told to the boys that they have heard them cough for your hernia check butI am surprised that the curtain was never opened by the nurse or a coach towards your side of examination and that girls could really not see any thing of the boys being examined. If it was the case, you were lucky.
also, I am surprised that no boys or girls could have heard the doctor when he was talking to them on each side of the curtain?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: School Physical Exams

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:59 10/27/09 Tue

Jean the Frenchie. The boys were always required to strip down to they're shorts for physicals. They were more boys together for sports physicals than for general physicals-that is physicals that all students were required to take. The nurse would check our height,weight,temperature and blood pressure. We would then stand in line and the doctor would listen to our hearts and breathing and the do a hernia check. Depending where you were in line you could watch the boys in front of you get examined. The gym was divided in two for these sports physicals and no one could see the girls get examined.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: School Physical Exams

Author:
Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:10 10/28/09 Wed

I am not sure that the question was answered. "Shorts" probably meant "underwear" rather than gym shorts. It was common for boys to strip to their underwear for sports physicals if the exams were held in a group at school. For most boys in the past (when I was in junior high), this meant their briefs, although today maybe mostly boxers.

My junior high school did group sports physicals every year. Boys were herded into the gym and told to strip to their underpants and leave their clothes piled along the walls of the gym. No girls present, but everybody in the school knew about the boys' physicals. In high school, the routine changed. The boys had their physicals during their gym period so were told to undress in the locker room and put on their gym uniform. Then everybody was led to another room on the other side of the gym and told to strip to their athletic supporters. After each physical, the boy was told to get dressed in his uniform and start running laps outside. The boys early in the line ran a lot more laps than the guys at the end.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:37 10/28/09 Wed

Frank. Yes,I did mean underwear "shorts" As for "jockstraps" we were not allowed to wear them during physicals. It seems the doctor felt it took too long to lower the supporter for the hernia check. We had to lower our shorts to our knees for the hernia exam.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:59 11/02/09 Mon

"Rob" ; I have understood that you cannot see the girls while they had their examination and they cannot see you because the gym wazs divided in two for the sports physicals but you have said in a former post that it was embarrassing because the girls could hear you caugh for the check hernia and in that case in my opinion, it means that you could also hear what the doctor or the nurse was telling to the girls during their examination even if speaking to her could make less noise and was less loud than when you were caughing ?

So the embarrassment was also forthe girls, don't you think?

As regard wearing a jockstrap, it seems to me that you are much more undressed when you wear only a jockstrp with nearly all your cheeks exposed like if you were naked than when you are wearing an underwear even if you have to low it for the end of the examination;

the sports physicals for students in high school would have been more embarrassing in the school of Franck than in your's

Franck ; when you said that you were herded into the gym and instructed to undress against the wall in underwear and that everybody in the school knew how you were examined, I do not understand what it means, if nobody except the doctor and may be the coach was present, how could other persons knew how your examination was performed (I presume that you were talking about teachers of both genders, clerks in school's offices, and students girls ?)

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:28 02/08/11 Tue

We had a woman doctor give us our physicals but she always wore a pair of black leather flats.

Author:
Ron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:41 05/01/13 Wed

Jim. Our school doctor, a woman, always wore a pair of low heeled black leather pumps. She was rather nice looking and kept the stethoscope dangling from her ears.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.