VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:56:02 04/30/17 Sun
Author: Johnny
Subject: No sour grapes from me.
In reply to: But facts aren't necessary for this site, it's just for Johny's sour grapes. 's message, "Re: How many council meetings?? Why does that matter? I didn't see Mr. Scott or Mr Ashton at council meetings before they ran." on 05:33:46 04/30/17 Sun

This attendance to council meetings makes me laugh every time I hear it. Especially considering from the city leaders own mouth they told me before I ran they hated people who ran for office and didn't attend council meetings. Funny how they don't follow their own philosophy when it comes to somebody they want in office.

Hopefully Sal will go through the proper channels when dealing with this issue of a council person asking him to step down. I sure wish I had when council members were asking me to drop out of an election to save the city money. And I will quote what one of them told me: If I would drop out this year they would just slide me right in next year. I didn't drop out. A decision I'm glad I didn't make. It was a promise no political leader could actually keep or should make.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: How many council meetings?? Why does that matter? I didn't see Mr. Scott or Mr Ashton at council meetings before they ran. (NT) -- Why would you have to attend more that a few meetings to be elected?, 06:26:08 05/01/17 Mon
  • Re: How many council meetings?? Why does that matter? I didn't see Mr. Scott or Mr Ashton at council meetings before they ran. -- This sounds like a real intelegent person, 05:41:38 05/04/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.