VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:11:01 05/06/17 Sat
Author: Dear Poster
Subject: Re: MAGNANIMOUS FOPS: Wheat, Bloomfield and Nunez
In reply to: PRETENTIOUS OLD BITTIES 's message, "Re: MAGNANIMOUS FOPS: Wheat, Bloomfield and Nunez" on 09:14:33 05/06/17 Sat

I have read your spin, however most people who run for office care for the city as much if not more than Earwood and Chishom. Some citizens attack the character of candidates who oppose those you support. I applaud and thank them. I feel your post is just a tacky as the original. However, I took it lightly.

I find the Shirley's a little opinionated so we all can have opinions too. As far as 4th of July, parades and other city paid events it is their jobs. They get paid.

Did they pay for the community center as employees or a political group for better government. Again Shirley's Spin.

I found at the forum Earwood come off as a bully and blamed the citizens much too often. Chishom came off as an insider with extra information he gleams from city hall for he as a candidate is there too often.

The way I see flyers is that Sanchez placed on porches where Earwood threw his out of a moving van. Effort should mean something.

I don't know Ms. Nunez and you ask for us to meet her and talk to her, all I can say is to give the same courtesy for all candidates instead of the innuendo made on blogs, Facebook and snide remarks. There are good people running with good intentions and just because their volunteerism not the same as yours doesn't mean they are not justified. Seems they get hounded for their good works.

As far as hidden agendas, yes the Shirley's go way too overboard when they don't like something; ie: the bus route. In fact it's like a circus. Dan Chishom is for buses and apartments, but they are closed mouth about him.

So as an American, I vote. It may surprise you Shirley's that I have worked with you from time to time and educated. Maybe you before you post "take the time to learn the facts before you put stupid & degrading trash comments about things that you do not know what you are talking about in the first place."

You My Dear Poster sound just like Earwood at the forum.

You just swayed my vote to the other side.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: MAGNANIMOUS FOPS: Wheat, Bloomfield and Nunez -- Disappointed, 11:21:05 05/06/17 Sat
  • Re: MAGNANIMOUS FOPS: Wheat, Bloomfield and Nunez -- Well maybe the city workers need to go easy on the citizens (WE go thru hell & pay big taxes 4 her salary), 12:44:50 05/06/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.