VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:36:15 05/23/17 Tue
Author: Matt Tatarko
Subject: Re: I LIKE Matt Tatarko
In reply to: This you Matt? 's message, "Re: I LIKE Matt Tatarko" on 20:40:34 05/23/17 Tue

Much to the dismay of the city, I have filed a lot of information request. Everything is about documentation. Also, I talk with individuals.

I live so close to Dan that I can hear him snoring at night (lol. Not really). He is us used to taking direction from his former boss, theMayor. By natur of his prior career he is a team player, incapable of independence thought, relying on the team leader- the Mayor for direction. I have never made a commitment or a clear commitment to anything, but bureaucratic in his answers.

The leadership is heavily weighted with persons that have never worked in private industry, but as civil servants. They spend money differently than industry would or a private entrepreneur. Private industry is results driven. Civil servants spend money, not make money as we should doing better with the blvd.

Sal will provide diversity and a new perspective. I think he will listen to the people. The current leadership has gotten us just what is it over the past 15 years?

Sal if elected would represent the start of new growth and ideas for the city. The only problem is that the arrogance of some of he council members would hinder his progress. But in time, once we can get the council switch out, then things would get better for this slum like area of Tarrant County.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.