VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:42:17 05/26/17 Fri
Author: I'm perfectly fine
Subject: Re: Sorry Matt, hope you will continue to learn. The figures or correct $ 26,000 not $4,500 as was the past run off.
In reply to: Unanswered 's message, "Re: Sorry Matt, hope you will continue to learn. The figures or correct $ 26,000 not $4,500 as was the past run off." on 06:01:58 05/26/17 Fri

It's the idiots like you who are full of themselves.Stand back and look at your statements. You hate this city and its leaders so much but yet you stay here, is it just to agrivate or is it that you can't afford to move.Statiscally people of low economic level tend to talk a lot but do very little..I'm willing to give you the cash to move. I could have won my bet about you not answering my post.LOLIts hard to match wits with the wit- less.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.