VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:58:43 06/15/17 Thu
Author: copied off another site - response from Sherry Parnell (realtor) regarding 2 new houses/garages on Yale near Baylor
Subject: Re: I just saw some of the new houses that Don was commenting on...
In reply to: It's gotta look better than that mess in front of J's Casa Burger 's message, "Re: I just saw some of the new houses that Don was commenting on..." on 11:07:09 06/13/17 Tue

Ok guys for anyone concerned ....both my houses being built on Yale have garages 1212 in front and 1210 behind the house Rather than fussing at Cory hall give me a ring and I will be glad to to answer any and All questions or email or text . I don't know who was stired up but you don't have to worry about Gustavo Castaneda he is going to do what is right EVERY TIME ....ITS CALLED HONESTY AND INTEGRITY

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.