VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:12:47 07/08/17 Sat
Author: Ron Short
Subject: Re: Shame on Super Save and Braums
In reply to: and I can see you are a hater 's message, "Re: Shame on Super Save and Braums" on 15:27:04 07/07/17 Fri

There might be some truth to the above comment. River Oaks is hard to deal with as a business owner (Texas Metal Works 2002-2012). The citizens are apposed to apartments which causes developers to go elsewhere. Apartments bring people and people bring money. Business will not come here unless there is money to be made. Right now we have several single family dwellings that are lived in by multiple families paying taxes for only 1 family. The home value is not high enough to support a city with the taxes generated. What all this means is River Oaks does not generate enough tax dollars to make necessary improvements to attract good business and the citizens don't spend enough to attract good business. I am not picking a fight. I am just saying this is simple business. More people mean more money. We cant have it both ways. There are some good businesses in River Oaks but we need many more. Don't forget to do your part as well if your yard looks bad clean it up and make River Oaks attractive. Volunteer for something. Ron

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.