VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:43:57 07/31/17 Mon
Author: Ron Short
Subject: Re: is Ron our next Fire Chief ?
In reply to: IF we had another mayor it would probably be true... 's message, "Re: is Ron our next Fire Chief ?" on 13:00:12 07/30/17 Sun

Wow. Thanks for the support from some of you but from the ones that have negative things to say I must ask why? Sure I live in WWV and I'm proud of my city, but why would you beat up on a guy that cares so much about River Oaks? I am a huge fan of River Oaks and I want it to prosper. This forum is for sharing views and ideas. I don't think it is only for citizens of River Oaks. The picture on the front page is the water fall and that is located in WWV. It's about time for the nay sayers to get on the band wagon and do something constructive. River Oaks has done a lot for me when I was growing up and I will always appreciate it and support them. Ron

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.