VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:23:44 09/10/17 Sun
Author: Concerned
Subject: WARNING: Vehicle Burglaries On Barbara Early Sunday

Woke up Sunday morning a little before 5am to see a guy on a bicycle down my driveway yanking on all of my car door handles trying to see if one was unlocked. He then proceeds into the back yard to try the shed doors to see if they were unlocked.

We discovered later in the day that one of my neighbor's cars was unlocked and this guy apparently took some things from his car including his wallet. Found the wallet and some of what was inside spread down the driveway. Guy on the bike rode off towards Churchill and turned South on one of the cross-streets.

He was riding a dark colored 10-speed and wearing wide knit cap and a light colored sport jacket similar to what you'd see on the old Miami Vice show. He kept reaching inside the left and right inside pockets of the sport jacket. Strange acting like maybe he was on something.

So, double check your vehicle and shed doors to make sure everything is locked up and be very suspicious if you see a guy riding around in the middle of the night on a dark colored 10-speed bike.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.