VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:10:59 09/11/17 Mon
Author: The Silent Majority
Subject: Re: The Fire Chief position only pays enough to be a part time job
In reply to: Not bad for part time work $26,000 + 's message, "Re: The Fire Chief position only pays enough to be a part time job" on 06:58:44 09/11/17 Mon

The River Oaks Fire Department saved my life. Response time matters, If Med-star had been the only one responding that night I would be dead.....

Under the current Mayor, not once but twice one of the City Hall staff has stolen thousands of dollars. Money that could have been put to use on the water lines, Fire Dept etc..

I think it is high time a general house cleaning takes place from the top on down.

Let this be a notice to you elected ones, the people will come together and replace you with competent officials if you don't get it together.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.