VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:54:30 09/17/17 Sun
Author: Ron Short
Subject: Re: YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME FORT WORTH PAID FIREMAN ON CITY COUNCIL WHO PROMISED TO BRING A FULL-TIME PAID FIRE DEPT TO R.O.
In reply to: HE'S CLOSE TO THE END OF HIS SECOND TERM AND THE FIRE DEPT. IS IN WORSE TURMOIL THAN WHEN HE WAS ELECTED. 's message, "YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME FORT WORTH PAID FIREMAN ON CITY COUNCIL WHO PROMISED TO BRING A FULL-TIME PAID FIRE DEPT TO R.O." on 16:11:37 09/17/17 Sun

Herman if you are listening it might be time for you and a few of the other council people to find another hobby. I stand behind all of the Firemen and Fire Chiefs from River Oaks in the past 25 years when I say enough is enough. You can't and won't ever keep a Fire Chief in this great City because you don't support them. You make big promises on the front end to hang them out to dry after they are hired. The missed call yesterday is not the first one and it won't be the last. I reported these issues to you over and over. You had to know that this was going to happen. Multiple EMS calls have been missed over the years as well. Public safety is more important than the trash service and the library. I am disgusted with the position you have put Chief Shelley and the proud Firefighters in River Oaks in. These Firefighters do all they can, they have full time jobs elsewhere and you act like you are doing them a favor by paying them less than minimum wage to work here. Keep in mind the volunteers are gone, they were great for many years but now there are gone. This is not A Fire Department problem, this is your problem Herman. Either get this city under control or get out. If you have been a City Council person for more than 1 term you are responsible for this mess and you should also move on. Ron Short

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.