VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:14:27 11/08/17 Wed
Author: Copied from Facebook
Subject: Town Hall Meetings

Well there was a Town hall meeting last night (Nov 7, 2017) was a bust 3 citizens showed up ( me, mom and sorry if I get you name wrong Merit) .

Some say it is the consent rehashing of the water plan and this is how the city killed the Town hall meeting in the past ( I do not know I never attend them in the past did not know what was going on in the city My fault).

Some say it was a lack of notification (I defiantly agree with this one only place I found was 1 sine at park on Roberts cut off and a mention on the city calendar).

Well Lets see if we can change this it is our city and our future. the next one should be December the 5 2017 at the community center, I would like to see a full house .

the city will probably just want to talk about the water project but I fell there are other thing coming up that need to be discussed and being a town hall meeting should be heard.

here are some topics that should be discussed

1 Water of course.

2 The new drive way ordinance do you have a dirt or grave drive do you know and under stand what to do to be in compliance.

3 What is in the plans for fully funding the fire department.

4 is there any way to get the city to clean the curb and gutter of grass growing in them.

5 why has the street sweeper not been sweeping the streets.

and any thing else that might concern our city

so for the next 30 day I will be posting about the Town Hall meeting coming up so maybe we can show the city officials that we really care about the city and are not just full of hot air.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.