VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:18:48 01/10/18 Wed
Author: copied from social media
Subject: Re: Why are they running???
In reply to: To make RIver Oaks GREAT AGAIN! What else!! 's message, "Re: Why are they running???" on 05:48:50 01/10/18 Wed

Yes the city is at large meaning that the council person is there for all. I like Joe Ashton he seams to still have some common sense left my plan is to run for HOLLANDS SPOT place 2. There are 2 things I am personally interested in. First is term limits why you ask simple people really don't change so if you have the same group of people running something it gets stale and they kept trying the same thing over and over. The second split the city in to 4 area along River Oaks Blvd and Roberts Cutoff and have 4 council persons from different sides of town and 1 at large council person. If no one want to run in there districts then have 2 at large for that election cycle. Just a thought.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.